GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > News & Politics

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,042
Threads: 115,496
Welcome to our newest member, prettyandpearls
» Online Users: 1,584
0 members and 1,584 guests
No Members online

Old 04-20-2010, 12:53 PM
GreekChat Member

All kinds of Wrong written in this news story...LOL

Link

Jacoby Smith boldly argues he beat up the quadruple amputee in self-defense

​Jacoby Laquan Smith says he will turn himself in to St. Paul police this week for what must be the most unmanly crime on record: domestically abusing his armless, legless girlfriend.

Smith allegedly punched Tiesha Bell in the face 10 times during the March 22 incident and faces a misdemeanor fifth degree assault charge and a gross misdemeanor for interfering with a 911 call.

Bell was in no position to defend herself, being that both hands and both legs were amputated due to a childhood illness. But Smith says don't let that fool you--Bell is like a handless, legless Ultimate Fighter.

"She'll swing, push me down and choke me with her nubs," Smith told the Pioneer Press.

Smith said that prior to the domestic dispute, Bell was cheating on him.

That's right, Smith was being cuckolded by a quadruple amputee. That can't be good for the self-esteem.

He turned on the TV and Bell got mad, he says. She punched him in the groin with her deadly nub and then proceeded to douse him in urine from a bed pan.
Law and Order: Gotham - “In the Criminal Justice System of Gotham City the people are represented by three separate, yet equally important groups. The police who investigate crime, the District Attorneys who prosecute the offenders, and the Batman. These are their stories.”
Old 04-20-2010, 01:01 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaemonSeid View Post
Link

Jacoby Smith boldly argues he beat up the quadruple amputee in self-defense

​Jacoby Laquan Smith says he will turn himself in to St. Paul police this week for what must be the most unmanly crime on record: domestically abusing his armless, legless girlfriend.

Smith allegedly punched Tiesha Bell in the face 10 times during the March 22 incident and faces a misdemeanor fifth degree assault charge and a gross misdemeanor for interfering with a 911 call.

Bell was in no position to defend herself, being that both hands and both legs were amputated due to a childhood illness. But Smith says don't let that fool you--Bell is like a handless, legless Ultimate Fighter.

"She'll swing, push me down and choke me with her nubs," Smith told the Pioneer Press.

Smith said that prior to the domestic dispute, Bell was cheating on him.

That's right, Smith was being cuckolded by a quadruple amputee. That can't be good for the self-esteem.

He turned on the TV and Bell got mad, he says. She punched him in the groin with her deadly nub and then proceeded to douse him in urine from a bed pan.
I literally choked on my soda when I got to this part. He should have just gone to jail quietly, I wouldn't have told anybody but God about that.
Old 04-20-2010, 01:37 PM
GreekChat Member

Is it bad that I loled at this article?
Old 04-20-2010, 01:59 PM
GreekChat Member

Riley: If I were to pee on you right now, would you; a.) smile and ask for more, or, b.) move the hell out the way!

Riley: Oh yes! The victim. At what point does personal resposibility become a factor in this equation? I see piss comin' I run. She saw piss comin' she stayed.
Law and Order: Gotham - “In the Criminal Justice System of Gotham City the people are represented by three separate, yet equally important groups. The police who investigate crime, the District Attorneys who prosecute the offenders, and the Batman. These are their stories.”