GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Alpha > Alpha Xi Delta

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,424
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, zsamnthajnrz607
» Online Users: 2,555
0 members and 2,555 guests
No Members online

Old 04-01-2005, 09:22 PM
GreekChat Member

Convention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sooooo EXCITED. I got picked as chapter delegate for convention (Iota Theta Chapter - SPSU in Marietta GA) We're in the process of trying to get funds from our student government association(SGA) to help pay for some of the cost of the trip. If they don't give us any more than what has already been alloted, we're going to run into some sticky areas as far as paying for the hotel room. Are any other chapter delegates, or sisters going looking for roommates? I would LOVE to have roommates, because I want to meet some other people! We're hoping to send an alternate as well, but wont know for sure about that for another 2 weeks (once this SGA thing has been taken care of) so.....if there is anybody out there, any chapters who are sending 1 or 2 other people and you want roommates, let me know. We've contacted GA Tech and GA State about rooming with them, but havent received word back yet. Send me an email at amanda6035@msn.com if anybody is interested.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 04-01-2005, 10:51 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to AZ-AlphaXi
Amanda ... so glad to hear you're going to be comming to convention. The Tucson alumnae are gearing up for what should be a fund and educational experience.

If you are unable to arrange a room mate ... you can indicate that you want a roommate (or 2 or 3) on your convention registration, HQ will pair you up with someone else who needs a roommate.
Old 05-01-2005, 12:58 AM
GreekChat Member

Talking

hey Amanda
I am from the delta delta chapter and i dont have a roomate eather you can bunk with me !!!! this is my first time out of the state of Mich and on a plane so i am really excited to meet people too
xi
Donna
Old 05-01-2005, 01:16 AM
GreekChat Member

Hey there -

Well, myself and Valerie, the alternate from my chapter have already submitted out registrations. We signed up for a 4 person room, but only listed each other as roomates, and put persons 3 and 4 down as "no preference"...if you havent registered yet, you could list us as possible roomates if you want to, I dont know if headquarters would be able to work it out or not. Email me at amanda6035@msn.com and I'll give you our last names if you are interested in listing us, okay?

Amanda