GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Pi > Pi Kappa Alpha
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,446
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, ageldarkz5086
» Online Users: 1,765
2 members and 1,763 guests
oncegreek, TLLK

Old 01-21-2004, 02:54 PM
GreekChat Member

Lightbulb Bible Study

Hey, I just wanted to tell ya'll about something we do at Delta Theta that has proven to really produce more mature and rounded men, and increase brotherhood. We have Bible Study at the house about once a week, depending on what is going on on campus. This is an awesome time to seek God as brothers and really think about things of eternal significance. I have found it is best not to get into petty issues that divide, but to focus on Jesus Christ and his love for all of us. It is also effective to have the Bible Study with different Sorrorities on campus during different months... This lets the girls see a different side of us, and makes them feel much more comfortable at the house. God has truely blessed each of us who have become Pikes, but we must seek, as our founders did, to be brothers for eternity and not just 4 years. Anyway, if you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me!

Keeping it real,
Bradley Hyman
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 01-23-2004, 09:11 PM
GreekChat Member

i was lookin through my shield and diamond the other day. you are one of the quadruplets! thats awesome dude. hope you and your brothers are livin it up in Arkansas. I bet your popz is proud. hope to see you in Dallas dude.

I'm Outz

laaaaaaate
Old 01-24-2004, 11:31 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Pike1483
Yep!

Yes, I am one of them... and yes, We are living it up in Arkansas! It has been really fun, and my Dad pinned all four of us. Anyway, I'm not positive if I'm going to Dallas yet, but I really hope to.
Have a great week!
Old 01-24-2004, 11:36 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Pike1483
Bradley

Hey, this is actually Bradley Hyman - PikeRugby2002 - but I'm on my brother's computer and I don't know how to switch to my user name...
Old 01-26-2004, 05:22 PM
GreekChat Member

i started a greek bible study here at ada. i was going well but these campus crusade guys came in and took over. they messed it up and people quit coming. but so far this semester nothing has gotten started again yet. we are waiting for rush to end before we get going, because all the effort is focused there. we call it greeks 4 god. we invite all the greeks boys and girls and it works out well.
Old 01-27-2004, 04:38 PM
GreekChat Member

Awesome!

Sounds great! We haven't started yet either, but hope to in a couple of weeks... I'll let you know what our topics, activities, etc. are as we go. Have fun in rush!
Old 02-03-2004, 04:21 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to sairose Send a message via Yahoo to sairose
I'm really glad to hear that other schools have Greek Bible studies. I think it is a GREAT idea!