GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Chapter Operations

Chapter Operations Share plans, ideas, and brainstorm problems related to chapter operations. Topics also include parliamentary procedure, national programs, innovations & etc.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,126
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, babobygooglet93
» Online Users: 1,023
0 members and 1,023 guests
No Members online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-09-2001, 08:46 AM
GreekChat Member

Post Good idea

Something my chapter does that is cool... we made an account at hotmail that all sisters know the password to and all alum know about. Everyone has put their email address is the address book. This way we can contact everyone all the time. We just go in and type a letter to everyone and then send it to them. It is also a good way to keep in touch with everyone. I can just send an email to that account and know that everyone can read what is going on. I love it because during the summer I have gotten daily e mails from all my sisters telling me where they are and what they are doing. We share the excitement of weddings, legacies and our personal lives with each other since we are so far away right now. It makes the withdrawals easier... it is also great for chapter operations. Our president sends out a weekly update of the things going on with our chapter to everyone and to the alums so they can keep up with how great we are doing!

------------------
"...and love her for her womanhood."