GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,126
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, babobygooglet93
» Online Users: 846
1 members and 845 guests
babobygooglet93

Old 04-30-2002, 09:57 AM
GreekChat Member

If you could tell one person off...

If you could tell one person off and not get in trouble for it who would it be?

I would tell my boss off because he is a f*cking a$$hole. He waits until the last minute to do everything when he has had three months notice. If he misplaces something he assumes that I threw it away!!

I need a new job!!
Old 04-30-2002, 08:10 PM
Unregistered-

Thumbs down

I'd tell off my new employees. Just because I trained them a month ago, they think they know everything...and they have the nerve to second guess me--ONE OF THE FREAKING MANAGERS!!!. They give me a hard time everytime I try and correct them. It's hard managing people your own age...they think that I'm easy to take advantage of...well they're thinking wrong because it's all going down on their incident logs!!!
Old 04-30-2002, 08:12 PM
GreekChat Member

Sic'em Sandy!
Old 04-30-2002, 08:14 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to amycat412
OOOOOO today it would be someone I can only refer to as MB-- damn he's pissed me off in an I don't thinkits recoverable way!
Old 04-30-2002, 09:26 PM

My dad.
Old 04-30-2002, 11:33 PM
Unregistered-

I know I already put my two cents into this, but I wanted to add some more:

The lady in charge of Sodexho Marriott on my campus. Everytime I eat school food, my tummy doesn't agree with it. There are days when I forget to bring a home lunch...but damn. They need to do something about the browning lettuce and hard rice. Using REAL EGGS instead of "EASY EGGS" from a carton would help too. Even the pizza from Pizza Hut and tacos from Taco Bell are bad!!! The only things I can rely on are my Caramel Mocha Frappucinos from Starbucks!

...and to think, they're raising food prices soon.

You can bet that my customer surveys are filled out from top to bottom. Too bad they don't pay attention to it because the food still sucks.
Old 05-01-2002, 01:20 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Peaches-n-Cream
so maybe that's just the beer talking! LOL! That's funny!
Old 05-01-2002, 01:26 AM
Unregistered-

Quote:
Originally posted by Hootie
The psycho ex girlfriend BIATCH that keeps emailing my fiance to just cause troubles! The chica had the nerve to ask my fiance to meet her at a hotel to catch up on "old times". Luckily he's not stupid....but still, causes troubles between us none-the-less!
Anyways, I DID tell her off when I read her email! Dude, she wrote my fiance, "ha ha ha, I was just kiddin'" WHATEVER! She's like totally engaged and needs to MOVE ON! Will doesn't even like her. If I could do something about her, I'd key her car, spill red wine on her clothes, and then bitch slap her to eternity...but hey...i just got home from having a few drinks....so maybe that's just the beer talking! LOL!
Hootie
Hootie,

You know what? I'd do the same thing. Oh wait...I did key a biatch's car once. On my way to a club one night, she took my stall on the street (the lot AND valet was full) and actually laughed and gloated about it.
Old 05-01-2002, 01:50 AM
GreekChat Member

Angry

Damn Hootie-you are scaring me!!

I know the question was just one person but....
I would tell off all the stupid, f**cking, ignorant people I see every night I work that have pets and do not take care of them to go to hell-I hate them, I hate them, I hate them. It makes me sad to know that there animal has to suffer for their stupidity. I would also tell them to go get themself fixed b/c they don't need to be breeding either. Stupid ignorant f**ks. Sorry,but I feel much better now .
Old 05-01-2002, 04:51 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to APhiRattlerGal Send a message via Yahoo to APhiRattlerGal
I would tell my ex-boyfriend off for lying to me when he called and said he got deployed (he's in the Navy). That was his lame way of breaking up with me.....can we say LOSER?!?!?! EVERYONE, STAY AWAY FROM BRIAN GIRARD!!!!
Old 05-01-2002, 06:13 PM
GreekChat Member

Now that the beer ISN'T talking...lol, I'd still tell that biatch off! But you know what, I told Will, I'm going to trust you completely that you won't do anything stupid and make the right decisions. And it's really not his fault she's stalking him basically! But, hey, whatever. I've warned her via email already. She crosses me again and triest to pull something stupid...she'll wish she had never started emailing Will in the first place!
lol, other than that, I'm having a great day!
Hootie
Old 05-01-2002, 07:05 PM
GreekChat Member

That crackhead I caught at a fast food restaurant licking his finger to lift slices cheese from a stack AS IF HE WAS TURNING PAGES IN A BOOK!

^^^

Can't you tell I'm a procrastinator?

Last edited by Dionysus; 05-01-2002 at 07:20 PM.
Old 05-01-2002, 07:07 PM
GreekChat Member

Angry

Oooooh if I could tell one person off it would be.....
that BITCH Erica C.
I cannot stand that girl. She is the biggest hoe I know. UGH!

Ronnie

Have a good day!
Old 05-01-2002, 08:30 PM
GreekChat Member

My Dad because he causes all kinds of trauma in everyone's life and then pretends like nothing happened 20 minutes later. Meanwhile everyone will brood about it forever...
Old 05-01-2002, 08:51 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to xok85xo
okay, so some things in my post may offend people, but i really don't mean to..its just my feelings for this person in particular, i don't feel the same for anyone else..so apologies in advance if my post offends anyone

ugh this stupid girl i work with..shes the administrative assistant, ,and since i'm only the receptionist/secretary she thinks she's the sh*t(she had the position before me)..she's always stressing to whomever will listen that she is the administrative assistant(hello, thats a glorified term for a secretary..no offense to anyone who is an admin. asst), ,shes never going to go anywhere in life. shes a 19 year old with an illigitimate child.. and feels the need to look over my shoulder/second guess everything i do, she drives me freaking crazy.. one of these days i swear i'm going to just go off on her, i've come close once or twice.