GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Social
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,429
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, Zae_TheCreator
» Online Users: 2,218
0 members and 2,218 guests
No Members online

Old 02-25-2010, 10:20 PM
GreekChat Member

Bubbles are safe

You can't get an STD in the foam. Just like you can't get them off of a toilet seat.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 03-21-2010, 06:35 PM
Banned

Foam parties are STILL gross

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFoamGuy View Post
You can't get an STD in the foam. Just like you can't get them off of a toilet seat.
"Just like," really?

Exposure to bodily fluids and/or skin-to-skin contact. Both of these can occur in a disgusting foam party and exposure to bodily fluids can occur from a toilet seat if people are gross. I've seen some gross and widely used toilets in my travels.
Old 03-21-2010, 08:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Well, Phil, I'm not sure what foam parties you've been to, but obviously none that I've hosted! You should stereotype things you have no knowledge on. First off, the foam is essentially hi-tech 'soap'. Soap is what doctors use to clean their hands so they DON'T spread anything. Second, unless you have open sores, how exactly would the bacteria or virus get in to cause this infection you've created in your head? Third, perhaps you should choose better travel locations.

Here is a little tidbit you should read:

STDs are not transmitted from toilet seats. The viral and bacterial ones die on contact with the air, including HIV. You would also need a cut or sore on your butt for the bacteria or virus to get in. And really, if you saw a toilet seat covered in semen or blood would you sit down?
Also, crabs cannot be transmitted by toilet seats. They need hair to hang on to and not a smooth surface like a toilet seat.

'It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!'
Old 03-21-2010, 09:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
And really, if you saw a toilet seat covered in semen or blood would you sit down?
I would not, but some people unfortunately do. Apparently you know nothing about that and should take the remain silent advice that you're trying to give me.

As for my travel locations, you will be surprised at what disgusting things happen at some of the hottest travel locations in the world. Again, if you aren't familiar with that, then take your own advice.

Quote:
'It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!'
It is better to not listen to someone whose username is "TheFoamGuy" for he/she has a vested interest in furthering a cause.

Last edited by DrPhil; 03-21-2010 at 09:06 PM.
Old 03-21-2010, 09:38 PM
GreekChat Member

you guys make it sound like a blast!..I'll see about our guys throwing one soon!.i dont believe anyone here has any
Old 03-21-2010, 10:05 PM

I saw 2 lifetime movies in a row featuring these yesterday (Sorority Wars and Spring Breakdown) and all I can say is...gross. A hot tub is about as far as I want to go.
Old 03-22-2010, 12:06 AM
GreekChat Member

Phil,

I actually didn't write that, it is from a doctor on Answers.com, in case you don't believe me http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Diseases_t...om_toilet_seat. You must be hanging out with an interesting crowd if they would sit on something like that.
Old 03-22-2010, 12:08 AM
GreekChat Member

Phi,

The show's are good times! I'm not sure where Phil goes, but hit me up and I'd be more than happy to refer you any of our 1,000's of happy clients from around the country!

info@TheFoamGuy.com
Old 03-22-2010, 12:17 AM
GreekChat Member

33girl,

I know what you're saying. Movies/TV shows, they all make it sound like something it isn't. CSI did a show a while back and someone was killed with a pump in the foam. I actually talked with the writers before they wrote the script, and had I known what they were going to do with it I would have never given them any ideas I STILL, after several years, have people talk about the show and how they won't go in the foam because they don't want to get killed!! AMAZING that some people can't separate fantasy and reality! NO one has ever been killed in the foam by a pump...or any other footwear!

On another note, the hot tub is more likely to have bad things 'floating' in it than the foam. The foam IS soap...kinda.

We do church events, kindergarten and day cares, I also do several different camps for challenged children and kids with cancer. You should see their faces light up when they get in the foam!!! It will make you appreciate what you have!! The show's aren't all nasty as some portray them to be.
Old 03-22-2010, 09:21 AM
Banned

Whatever works to further your foam interests. Now take your spammer behind somewhere else.

Last edited by DrPhil; 03-22-2010 at 09:26 AM.
Old 03-22-2010, 12:30 PM
GreekChat Member

Since when is replying to a post spamming?
Old 03-22-2010, 12:36 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Since when is replying to a post spamming?
Your sole purpose for being on this site = promoting your foam party business = SPAM

Old 03-22-2010, 12:43 PM
GreekChat Member

I see it different. If someone is making an uneducated assumption and spreading verbal diarrhea about a topic they have limited to no knowledge about, how is it spamming to give actual facts?
Old 03-22-2010, 12:46 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I see it different. If someone is making an uneducated assumption and spreading verbal diarrhea about a topic they have limited to no knowledge about, how is it spamming to give actual facts?
Quote:
Originally Posted by knight_shadow View Post
Your sole purpose for being on this site = promoting your foam party business = SPAM
Reposted, because clearly, reading is not fundamental to you.

Old 05-28-2010, 12:57 AM
GreekChat Member

I went to one at a club before I joined my GLO, and it was a ton of fun... until I woke up the next morning with a rash and my phone and wallet wet. My phone wouldn't turn on so I left it in a bowl of rice for two days and it works again!