GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Greek Life This forum is for various discussion topics regarding greek life. If you are posting a non-greek related message, please do so in one of the General Chat Topic forums.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,456
Threads: 115,511
Welcome to our newest member, zatylerahvso465
» Online Users: 2,200
5 members and 2,195 guests
Cookiez17, PGD-GRAD, Xidelt

Old 03-24-2008, 06:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECdomination View Post
But ironically enough, worth the effort of responding.
Got em!
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 03-24-2008, 06:57 PM
PhiKapSkulls

Damn. You guys are easily to get riled up. Its an internet forum, chill out. You shouldn't care what I think just like I don't care what you think. If I really offended anyone of you, I'm sorry. I was just yanking your chains.
Old 03-24-2008, 07:16 PM
GreekChat Member

I think it's fine to be cautious about who comes to stay in your house. Even with women's groups, I've seen a chapter that was more party oriented cause trouble on campus for a chapter that was more scholarly, reserved (at a campus that was more reserved in general). Sometimes the norm on one campus is NOT the norm at another and if members behave in a certain way, it can be a real detriment. Nobody is really going to remember that the people in letters who were out of control were not from YOUR chapter on YOUR campus and it can lead to real problems for everybody.

I think it's wise to sound them out, tread carefully, and determine, in advance, what their goal of visiting is.
Old 03-24-2008, 08:11 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiKapSkulls View Post
Damn. You guys are easily to get riled up. Its an internet forum, chill out. You shouldn't care what I think just like I don't care what you think. If I really offended anyone of you, I'm sorry. I was just yanking your chains.
Nice back-peddle douchebag.

If you didn't care what we thought you wouldn't have made a single one of your posts, especially the one in which you talked about visiting other chapters and going to see other chapter's initiations, etc. etc......none are indicative of someone just playfully yanking someone's chain.

We asked you repeatedly to explain many of the things you said, but apparently that was too big a task for you to comprehend.
Old 03-24-2008, 09:12 PM
PhiKapSkulls

Quote:
Originally Posted by macallan25 View Post
Nice back-peddle douchebag.

If you didn't care what we thought you wouldn't have made a single one of your posts, especially the one in which you talked about visiting other chapters and going to see other chapter's initiations, etc. etc......none are indicative of someone just playfully yanking someone's chain.

We asked you repeatedly to explain many of the things you said, but apparently that was too big a task for you to comprehend.
(appearently it was too big of a task for you to comprehend it was said).

Well, I tired to be nice but its appearant that you are a docuhebag. I mixed actual facts in with ynaking your chain as it was evident it would be easy to do given your rampant inferiority complex.

Anyway, have fun being fratty and dressing like you stuck in the 80's with a little twist of "Revenge of The Nerds" (so how is Lambda Lambda Lambda?). You most defineitely were one of the kids that got thrwon into lockers in high school and now are overcompensating for it by professing some elitest snob bs and now you're acting all hard behing your computer. Its pricks like you that give fraternities a dad name. You're a joke.

Last edited by PhiKapSkulls; 03-24-2008 at 09:23 PM.
Old 03-24-2008, 09:15 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
That because I was yanking your chain. The visiting other chapter stuff was facutal and other related was factual. The taking it over the edge was yanking the chain (which I am good at doing). Was it immature? Yes. Was I being a douchebag? Yeah, I guess I was.

Old 03-24-2008, 09:18 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
That because I was yanking your chain. The visiting other chapter stuff was facutal and other related was factual. The taking it over the edge was yanking the chain (which I am good at doing). Was it immature? Yes. Was I being a douchebag? Yeah, I guess I was.
Either you're uber lame or you just typed some things that you don't know how to support so you are backpedaling.

Probably both. And, no, I'm not pulling your chain.
Old 03-24-2008, 09:30 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
and so on and so on and so on
Ohhhh-kay. Can we close this and move on already, please?
Old 03-24-2008, 09:36 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECdomination View Post
This is what happened:

There were six guys staying in the house over Easter weekend, so it was pretty empty.

The visiting chapter had around 25 guys with them- and many of their dates. (I don't get it either)
They didn't get real crazy because no one was in town. They slept on the couches in our living rooms and libraries, so they didn't even go into anyone's bedroom. The guys even cleaned everything up when they left, so the house was exactly the same as when they arrived.
I was very surprised, but very glad it worked out so well.

Chalk up another one for all you idealists!

They picked a bad weekend. You need to invite them back to see how the 2 chapters interact during a full house.
Old 03-24-2008, 10:28 PM
GreekChat Member

and they all lived happily every after.

The End.