GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Chi > Chi Omega

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,417
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, DemetraMau
» Online Users: 1,239
0 members and 1,239 guests
No Members online

Old 02-13-2016, 01:33 PM
GreekChat Member

HELP I HAVE A QUESTION (sorority initiation) XO

Hello!

So here is my case: I went through recruitment Fall 2015 as a freshman and got a bid to my top choice (yay). It is NPC and I completed the full "New Member Experience", but about a week(ish) before our initiation meeting, i went into the hospital and had to stay for 2 WEEKS. It was right before finals week and I had to withdraw from the school or risk failing due to missing finals. Initiation required you be a full time student, but our initiation was the semester after you get your bid so I would have been fine had I came back in the spring. My parents, worried about my health, had me take a semester off for the spring so no initiation for me Anyway, I am going back in the summer and the rest of the girls will come back in the fall. My pledge class all initiated. I did not. I want to be a part of it again. SO

My questions: Would I still be able to rejoin my sorority when I get back to campus? Would it be as a new member OR would I initiate by myself and be an active? Do I have to rush again?

I really love my house, my girls, my chapter, my Big, and I want it back.

Thank you!