GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Gamma > Gamma Phi Beta

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,124
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, znathanhulzeo24
» Online Users: 1,397
5 members and 1,392 guests
acg233, John, Phrozen Sands, Sarak24034

Old 07-07-2007, 12:54 PM
GreekChat Member

Congressional Activities

Excerpt from Information received from International Council.

International Council is very supportive of the CHIA (Collegiate Housing Infrastructure Act) legislative activities. Please visit the Fraternal Caucus Web site, www.fraternalcaucus.com, and click on “Get Involved” to register.

Gamma Phi Beta needs to register at least 500 members by December 31, 2007. Right now, we only have 66 members who have registered. We really need ALL volunteer leaders to register themselves and encourage others to register – when registering, be sure to indicate that you are a member of Gamma Phi Beta so that our Sorority receives the appropriate recognition.
Old 07-07-2007, 03:08 PM
GreekChat Member

I thought I was registered - but I can't get in! and it won't let me re-register!
Old 07-07-2007, 03:59 PM
GreekChat Member

I've registered I wonder why it won't let you in? Can you request a new password?

How do we know how many of us have registed?
Old 07-13-2007, 04:03 PM
GreekChat Member

according to the site we had 386 as of sept 2006
Old 07-13-2007, 10:15 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to GPhiB-EI
Cool

I received an email about this and registered. I hope we get our numbers in time!!
www.myspace.com/gphib_4me
Old 09-17-2007, 02:09 PM
GreekChat Member

GAMMA PHI BETA M E M O R A N D U M

To: Volunteer Leaders Reporting to the International President, Collegiate Chapter Presidents, Chapter Advisors, Alumnae Group Presidents, HCB Officers, Regions 1-8, Volunteer Sorority Directors, Alumnae Department, Collegiate Department, Education Department, Financial Department, Financial Advisory Board, Membership Department, Panhellenic Department, Nominating Committee, Foundation Trustees, Sorority Staff, Foundation Staff, CLCs

CC: International Council

Date: September 17, 2007

Re: Greek Phone March – September 19, 2007

We are asking you to participate in the upcoming "Phone March" on Wednesday, September 19, 2007. In order to participate, you and members of your alumnae group or collegiate chapter should contact your legislators and ask them to co-sponsor the Collegiate Housing and Infrastructure Act (CHIA) or, if they are already sponsors of CHIA, to help attach CHIA onto any tax bill moving through Congress this fall (and thank them for their support!). Our goal is to have thousands of Greeks nationwide calling Congress on the 19th so that we can push for action on the Collegiate Housing and Infrastructure Act.

Everything you need to promote the Phone March can be found and downloaded at: http://www.fraternalcaucus.org/getinvolved/phonemarch.

Strong participation by Gamma Phi Beta members in this effort is needed. It is very important that all calls are recorded by visiting www.fraternalcaucus.org. Use the online form to report your Congressional contacts so appropriate follow-up can be completed by our lobbyists; the form will be posted at www.fraternalcaucus.org on Wednesday morning, the day of the Phone March. The online form will also help track which organizations participated in the Phone March and how many contacts were made.

Please promote the Phone March as much as possible within our collegiate chapters and throughout our alumnae membership. Focusing our phone call efforts on one day highlights our position with Members of Congress and helps them to understand the breadth of interest in the passage of this legislation. Strong Gamma Phi Beta support of this initiative can help ensure passage of this important legislation.
Old 09-17-2007, 09:46 PM
GreekChat Member

I don't know how I missed this post before but I just signed up and will call on Wednesday!