GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Zeta > Zeta Tau Alpha
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,429
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, Zae_TheCreator
» Online Users: 2,206
1 members and 2,205 guests
Cookiez17

Old 06-25-2014, 07:03 PM
GreekChat Member

Sister Only / MIS Site Problems

Hi All! Today I sat down to do the recs I have and encountered problems with the MIS submission page… was wondering if anyone else was having problems as well- I've already emailed IO/webmaster but was on here and curious and thought I would ask if anyone else was having issues-- first it was letting me submit but then it immediately "kicked it back" saying undeliverable-- thought maybe it was because the University contact info was wrong- but then it happened again with different University-- THEN it completely went nuts and kept taking me back to the home screen…..

PS: If your at convention now have a blast! ZLAM
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 06-25-2014, 09:35 PM
GreekChat Member

I hope someone is there minding the shop and can get it fixed!

My sister and cousin are Zetas and we're all writing recs for the same PNM. I'm meeting with the PNM tomorrow, but my cousin knows her personally. They haven't tried to go into the system yet, but please post again if you get the issue resolved. I'll post if they have any trouble.
Old 06-29-2014, 08:22 AM
Super Moderator

It is near impossible to get any internet problems fixed, especially during convention. Give then a couple of days back in the office and then try again. I submit my recs. via snail mail because I always seen to run into one problem or another when logging on or submitting data.
Old 07-01-2014, 06:16 AM
GreekChat Member

Thanks guys- just an update- as of yesterday everything seemed to be fine on the site… I ended up just printing the forms out though and going the snail mail route just in case :-) sigh- so much for my vow to be more "internet / tech efficient and savvy" this year… :-)
Old 07-01-2014, 12:30 PM
GreekChat Member

Has anyone had issues with using a Mac? My sister keeps getting a "user authentication error" message. She just got her 25 year pin and certificate sent to her current address and correct married name, so she knows she's in the system. I think she just needs to call Zeta HQ.

Last edited by Sciencewoman; 07-02-2014 at 11:23 AM.
Old 07-01-2014, 01:41 PM
GreekChat Member

I am a mac user-- so I am not sure if that was / is where my issues stemmed from or not- I was finally able to get on and download the filled out forms…(but interestingly enough I did go through my Moxilla / Firefox browser and not Safari- which I will do if I am having problems with a site and don't know the cause) and I also know another sister of mine was having issues as well… not sure what computer she is on though. I would tell your sister to try again later or try with a different browser and then put in a call to IO. Best of luck to her- very frustrating….
Old 07-02-2014, 09:08 AM
Super Moderator

I have a mac-maybe that is the issue with me not being able to log on.
Old 07-02-2014, 11:29 AM
GreekChat Member

I will tell my sister. She can't log on from her PC at her office, because the hospital system blocks social sites like FB and sorority sites...definitely frustrating! She told me she's really close to giving up and just having my cousin write one rec. I'm hoping she doesn't have a Mac!