GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Dating & Relationships

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,417
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, DemetraMau
» Online Users: 1,402
0 members and 1,402 guests
No Members online

Old 04-29-2012, 09:33 PM

See, I'm the opposite. I've always been a night owl so I'm typically the one who is like "Isn't this part awesome??" while the guy is snoozing away.

Lakers Nation.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 04-29-2012, 09:58 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to lovespink88
I'm not sure I remember the last time I watched a complete movie (at home) with my fiance without me falling asleep. I just get so comfortable with him and I'm not a big movie person so I'm out...lol He gets so frustrated, because he's the kind that falls asleep easily when we're doing anything BUT watching a movie (watching crappy TV, just sitting and relaxing) and I always give him a hard time for falling asleep. Then I go and do it to him, lol
Old 04-29-2012, 10:28 PM
GreekChat Member

No partner right now, but need to chime in on the falling asleep during movies. I almost always fall asleep during movies, even in the movie theater. When I was really sick from the Crohn's and the kids were little, I used to take them to the movies just so I could get a nap while they were engaged in the movie and I didn't have to worry about them getting into anything while I napped. Crazy.

Calling boxers panties is hilarious!

The thing my ex-husband did that made me really crazy was leaving drawers and cupboard doors open. Especially his lower dresser drawers, which were on my side of the bed. I usually stayed up later than he did and would try to creep into bed quietly to not disturb him and I'd hit my shin on the damn dresser drawer that he left open and yelp in pain. He deserved being woken up then!
Old 04-29-2012, 10:53 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGDee View Post
No partner right now, but need to chime in on the falling asleep during movies. I almost always fall asleep during movies, even in the movie theater. When I was really sick from the Crohn's and the kids were little, I used to take them to the movies just so I could get a nap while they were engaged in the movie and I didn't have to worry about them getting into anything while I napped. Crazy.

Calling boxers panties is hilarious!

The thing my ex-husband did that made me really crazy was leaving drawers and cupboard doors open. Especially his lower dresser drawers, which were on my side of the bed. I usually stayed up later than he did and would try to creep into bed quietly to not disturb him and I'd hit my shin on the damn dresser drawer that he left open and yelp in pain. He deserved being woken up then!
We are so similar. I used to sleep in movies all the time when I was a surgery resident. Being chronically sleep deprived working 120 hrs a week was not conducive to staying awake while in a seated position. I called them my $7.00 naps. I also have fallen asleep at more than one restaurant with my head on the table while the rest of our party continued their conversation over me. Trust me, you loose all shame when you are THAT tired.

My husband does the drawer thing too. I HATE that. I've never bumped into them, but it looks terrible, and when the drawers are overloaded, it tears up the runners as they strain to stay in the chest of drawers. Don't even get me started. So few things are my pet peeves, but that is one of them...that and wire hangers from the dry cleaners left all over the house!

AOII

One Motto, One Badge, One Bond and Singleness of Heart!

Last edited by AOII Angel; 04-29-2012 at 11:31 PM.
Old 04-29-2012, 10:59 PM
GreekChat Member

Hahaha.. thankfully, my son is like me and it used to make him crazy too, even when he was 3 years old. My son would toddle around the kitchen closing drawers and cupboards when his dad left them open...lol.
Old 04-30-2012, 02:20 AM
GreekChat Member

http://youtu.be/Fnl4Y-nYdJE
Romans 1:16

Last edited by PrettyBoy; 04-30-2012 at 02:52 AM.
Old 04-30-2012, 05:17 AM
GreekChat Member

I'm a bit of a workaholic and it drives pretty much anyone I've ever dated nuts. Even the most recent, and he's also a law student. It also drove him insane that I can't get through any movie or television show longer than an hour and would either fall asleep or start commentating. Actually, we're still friends and I did that a week and a half ago. Still drives him insane.

Also, he'd never admit it but I know that his cat's intense love for me drives him nuts. He was happy about it at first since she's super picky about who she'll come out of hiding for, but I know he's totally jealous now that I'm the only one she'll cuddle with besides him. Might be because I didn't even like cats before I became besties with his. It's super entertaining though...we were talking about my parents Labrador (who is my baby, we've had her forever), and I mentioned how cute it was watching her get all excited when he's around and he goes, "yeah but she likes everyone...how am I special?" Is it awkward to anyone else to have to explain to someone that you promise your dog really likes him?

It used to drive this ex I have from college that I'm the slowest drinker ever. If I got even a drink I love it still took me at least a half-hour to finish it. He used to get really annoyed that he'd be on his third beer and I was halfway through my first.

Then again, that time I did keep up with his pace and finished a beer in less than an hour, I mistook his brother for him. Not my fault they look so damn alike. At least he found it funny. Wish I could say the same for his brother's girlfriend.
Old 05-03-2012, 11:20 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to lovespink88
According to my suburbanite fiance, everything within a roughly 7 mile radius of the loop is "downtown". He gets so annoyed anytime I let him know that we are actually going to Lincoln Park or Lakeview or Wrigleyville, or whatever the case may be.

I guess it annoys me too that everything is "downtown" lol
Old 05-04-2012, 02:14 AM
GreekChat Member

I have a tendency to misplace my hairbrushes. When I can't find one, I use my boyfriend's. It kills him to find the extremely long hairs in his brush. I try to clean it, but inevitably one will remain though.

"Sisterhood is not about being popular, its about developing character, forming bonds, and self-discovery. If after four years you can hold you head high, then absolutely your sorority is "tops"." - H2oot