GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Alpha > Alpha Phi Alpha
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,456
Threads: 115,511
Welcome to our newest member, zatylerahvso465
» Online Users: 2,376
3 members and 2,373 guests
babobygooglet93, LaneSig

Old 01-15-2001, 02:12 AM
GreekChat Member

Talking LB's/Dating/Frat Hoes

This is the worst pick-up line I heard of the year 2000.

I was at a club when I met this guy. Come to find out we know the same people. Get this he was my bestfriend's Line Brother. I didn't want to come out and say I'm seeing your LB on the DL(down low.) So I said we were real good friends. So his reply: "Ya know LB's share everything." I was like "Ummmmmkay I'll make sure I tell him that tonight." Thinking that comment was lewd enough. He said something alone the lines, "Well it'll be your word against mine. So you might as well let me cut. And if he already hit, like I said LB's share everything." (replace hit and cut with F!@*.)

Second story. We were at this Step Show. Before I had a baby I was like 105-110 after I had him I was like 130. I was talking to this guy and he was like blah blah...kicking a little game. So I whispered to him don't you know me...I'm blah blah friend. He said oh well he's over here. And I was like, "Hi you doing?" gave him hug and what not. And his boy was just going on and on. And I was like "you're cute and all, but you don't remember me?" He's like "nah." Now blah blah getting hot. Like I know she ain't flirting were my bruh!!! I was like "oh I'm the mother of your Godson." His response, "Oh shyt 'bout time you started eating."

Just wanted to post something kind of funny. Question have ya'll ran into any situations with LB's concerning girls? Or do you have a set rule? I mean do LB's really share everything? What do you feel about frat-hoes?

This is off-key but related. I have a child by an Alpha and I told him out of respect for him I wouldn't date another one (that's going to be hard to do. Hello, are you an Alpha? just kidding.) He doesn't really have a comment on that, but he thinks it's strange and besides he knows I'm not trying to date anyone else right now.
But it's like I know of too many Alpha hoes and I don't want to be classified as one.

(My bestfriend thinks it's b-s and I shouldn't classify people based on that. I say b-s because he's an Alpha. And he knows I adore him to death, but he's still an Alpha.)

Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 01-16-2001, 12:13 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to The Original Ape
Wink

Quote:
Originally posted by PrettySqueaky:

I was at a club when I met this guy. Come to find out we know the same people. Get this he was my bestfriend's Line Brother. I didn't want to come out and say I'm seeing your LB on the DL(down low.) So I said we were real good friends. So his reply: "Ya know LB's share everything." I was like "Ummmmmkay I'll make sure I tell him that tonight." Thinking that comment was lewd enough. He said something alone the lines, "Well it'll be your word against mine. So you might as well let me cut. And if he already hit, like I said LB's share everything." (replace hit and cut with F!@*.)

Second story. We were at this Step Show. Before I had a baby I was like 105-110 after I had him I was like 130. I was talking to this guy and he was like blah blah...kicking a little game. So I whispered to him don't you know me...I'm blah blah friend. He said oh well he's over here. And I was like, "Hi you doing?" gave him hug and what not. And his boy was just going on and on. And I was like "you're cute and all, but you don't remember me?" He's like "nah." Now blah blah getting hot. Like I know she ain't flirting were my bruh!!! I was like "oh I'm the mother of your Godson." His response, "Oh shyt 'bout time you started eating."

Just wanted to post something kind of funny. Question have ya'll ran into any situations with LB's concerning girls? Or do you have a set rule? I mean do LB's really share everything? What do you feel about frat-hoes?

This is off-key but related. I have a child by an Alpha and I told him out of respect for him I wouldn't date another one (that's going to be hard to do. Hello, are you an Alpha? just kidding.) He doesn't really have a comment on that, but he thinks it's strange and besides he knows I'm not trying to date anyone else right now.
But it's like I know of too many Alpha hoes and I don't want to be classified as one.

(My bestfriend thinks it's b-s and I shouldn't classify people based on that. I say b-s because he's an Alpha. And he knows I adore him to death, but he's still an Alpha.)

Hey Squeaky, that ALPHA LOVE is STRONG, AINT IT?

------------------

[This message has been edited by The Original Ape (edited January 16, 2001).]
Old 01-21-2001, 07:10 PM
GreekChat Member

Wink

This is a funny topic...this happened to me recently. I was on the phone with my friend (a member of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity) who happens to live in a frat house. After having an intimate conversation with this guy for about two hours (mind you, his LBs/frat brothers/chapter bruhs were in the same room with him for the entire conversation...right next to him). Well, my friend says "hold on for a minute" and the next thing I know a strange voice comes on the other end saying "Hello? What's up girl?" I tried making small talk until my friend came back to the phone but the guy was really playing his self. He was like "So, you're coming up here next week right? Well, I'm going to personally take care of you when you're here." After saying a few inappropriate things to me, he goes "Ok, here's ______, nice talking to you" as if we were having an innocent conversation!
Girl, I don't know about the Alphas (my beautiful bruhs )...but I have stories for days about the ques!
Old 02-05-2001, 10:52 PM
GreekChat Member

Hey squeaks, remember me??? subzero06
Old 02-06-2001, 11:21 PM
GreekChat Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally posted by stonecold1906:
Hey squeaks, remember me??? subzero06
Ummmmmm pleading the fifth yes and no. Remember the name and what not...But ummmmmmmmm. Kidding yeah I remember you...a little bit.

Old 06-11-2007, 12:03 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Sunshine1913 Send a message via Yahoo to Sunshine1913
I have stories for days about Sigma men.....I've seen some shady things. I've seen them "approach" the same female on different occasions knowing good and well their LB was jus spittin' game to her. As far as sharing, I've heard conversations along the lines of "she was great, u should try sometime"......I'm not saying you cant date greek men, i would just suggest extra investigation into their background and groupie history..
Old 06-11-2007, 01:27 PM
GreekChat Member

Hmmm, thank God I have not encountered this type of behavior. I think most men are scarred to approach me in that manner. Well lemme go get some popcorn and wait for the men to respond to this topic.
Old 06-11-2007, 01:47 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncontRHOllable View Post
Hmmm, thank God I have not encountered this type of behavior. I think most men are scarred to approach me in that manner. Well lemme go get some popcorn and wait for the men to respond to this topic.
I know!! I am soooo glad I had never encountered such!

I dated a Kappa for an extended time and none of the guys from his chapter (moretheless his LBs) ever approached me in such a manner. We were able to have cordial conversation, but it never got to the point where they were hitting on me. They may have shared girls....but I can tell you one thing for sure I would have never been caught in such craziness!
Old 06-21-2007, 11:09 AM
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to nonchalant
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1908Revelations View Post
I know!! I am soooo glad I had never encountered such!

I dated a Kappa for an extended time and none of the guys from his chapter (moretheless his LBs) ever approached me in such a manner. We were able to have cordial conversation, but it never got to the point where they were hitting on me. They may have shared girls....but I can tell you one thing for sure I would have never been caught in such craziness!

I'm glad you haven't been in that predicament. For some reason, I am attracted to/attract Kappas. I've been in situations where I've dated Kappa men from the same chapter. It's a small world. They aren't even close to the same age. Anyhow, there wasn't any bad blood when they found out. We were all at a party together. I'm sure they talked about me the next day though cuz they were both trying to run game on me at the party.

Now, with this being the Alpha board, I love the men of black and gold. One of my best friends is an Alpha. They are so intellectual, professional, and well kept(trying to earn my brownie points back ). Someone I tried to make my boyfriend is an Alpha, but he moved away for work.
Old 11-19-2007, 12:32 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Rude awAKAning
this is kinda funny... i've never dated a greek guy but i've heard that they're ALL shady... I remember one guy (org I will not mention) who hit on me and tried his hardest even though i KNEW he had a girlfriend... how did i know? well, a little while later it was revealed, and surprise! his girlfriend is one of my LS's... I'll let your imaginations run wild on what his face looked like when my LS introduced us for the "first time"
Old 11-19-2007, 01:00 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettySqueaky View Post

I stopped reading at this very point. I can't stand jokers like this who just want to hit it and quit it. 1st mistake was meeting a joker at a club.
Romans 1:16
Old 11-19-2007, 01:02 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncontRHOllable View Post
I think most men are scarred to approach me in that manner.
Low down jokers can sense a good woman with morals.
Old 01-01-2008, 07:38 PM
GreekChat Member

I don't think it has anything to do with the organization- that's just a stereotype. It's like saying all AKAs are pretty... oh sorry, can't use that. Anyhoo, what I'm trying to say is boys will be boys.
Old 01-04-2008, 02:34 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namaste27 View Post
I don't think it has anything to do with the organization- that's just a stereotype. It's like saying all AKAs are pretty... oh sorry, can't use that. Anyhoo, what I'm trying to say is boys will be boys.
What do you mean by "boys will be boys?" The joker she's describing is a low down cheat. Not all men are like that. I agree with you about the glo part though. When I read the OP post, I just looked at the fact that she's referring to a low down man who can't keep his pecker in his draws, and a trifling woman who can't keep her panties from dragging the ground. That's how I read it. Basically two animals in heat. A lot of these trifling a$$ men spread their seeds around like water falling from a water fall. Then on top of that, after they get the kitty kat then they all of a sudden disappear once they find out the woman is pregnant. Trifling no good jokers. I have no respect for these spineless POS at all.
Old 01-04-2008, 03:48 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
What do you mean by "boys will be boys?" The joker she's describing is a low down cheat. Not all men are like that. I agree with you about the glo part though. When I read the OP post, I just looked at the fact that she's referring to a low down man who can't keep his pecker in his draws, and a trifling woman who can't keep her panties from dragging the ground. That's how I read it. Basically two animals in heat. A lot of these trifling a$$ men spread their seeds around like water falling from a water fall. Then on top of that, after they get the kitty kat then they all of a sudden disappear once they find out the woman is pregnant. Trifling no good jokers. I have no respect for these spineless POS at all.

Well said! It has nothing to do with whether your a man or a woman. Is all about having morals, values, and exercising self-restraint.