GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Dating & Relationships
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,446
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, ageldarkz5086
» Online Users: 1,520
0 members and 1,520 guests
No Members online

Old 05-08-2012, 01:05 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnation View Post
Let me know when you find one. A couple of my married daughters want to hear it too!
This is going to sound crazy, but using both Afrin and a Vicks nasal stick just prior to lying down helps a LOT! I've done it for years, because I get so stuffed up otherwise, and was surprised to find out that it also controlled snoring. DH isn't a bit happy about it, but he is admitting that he feels better with it (he's just using the nasal stick right now) in the morning.

Yes, I know they're addictive, but after going three nights in a row with less than a half an hour's sleep, addiction sounded pretty good! Good luck with your daughters & their DHs!
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 05-08-2012, 03:03 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
Trump For Prison 2024-2084 MAGA!
Old 05-08-2012, 08:31 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshsx1 View Post
Me: What's wrong?
Him: Nothing.
Me: Are you sure?
Him: Yup.
Me: Promise?
Him: Yup, I'm fine.

*five days later while I'm getting ready for work*

Him: You know, I need to talk to you. I have a problem.
Me: I don't have time right now.
Him: *angry for the rest of the day*

JUST TELL ME WTF IS WRONG WHEN I ASK
Even worse is someone who won't tell you if they're upset or have a problem, and stops communicating. I can't respect someone who is that childish and I'm not going to even bother asking if there's a problem, because I stopped caring when they chose the road of silence and passive aggressive behavior. I don't want to be friends or in a relationship with someone I cannot respect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeychile View Post
This is going to sound crazy, but using both Afrin and a Vicks nasal stick just prior to lying down helps a LOT! I've done it for years, because I get so stuffed up otherwise, and was surprised to find out that it also controlled snoring. DH isn't a bit happy about it, but he is admitting that he feels better with it (he's just using the nasal stick right now) in the morning.

Yes, I know they're addictive, but after going three nights in a row with less than a half an hour's sleep, addiction sounded pretty good! Good luck with your daughters & their DHs!
Try Ponaris, doesn't cause the issues Afrin does. http://www.ponaris.net/
Old 05-08-2012, 10:34 PM
GreekChat Member

In the other thread we talked about GC members falling asleep during a movie. My boyfriend does that. I can't even remember the last movie we finished together.

"Sisterhood is not about being popular, its about developing character, forming bonds, and self-discovery. If after four years you can hold you head high, then absolutely your sorority is "tops"." - H2oot
Old 05-10-2012, 06:08 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to AlwaysSAI
He puts his dish in the sink but doesn't rinse it off. DRIVES ME INSANE.

He refuses to turn on the AC/heat. He swears, that since he lives between two floors, their heat/AC comes through the wall....

He ALWAYS fries my egg. It doesn't matter how many times I tell him I prefer them scrambled. (I just keep my mouth shut & eat them.)

Oh, and my rabbit will kiss him but not me.