GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Dating & Relationships
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,466
Threads: 115,513
Welcome to our newest member, Angelow
» Online Users: 1,525
2 members and 1,523 guests
No Members online

Old 01-12-2013, 12:18 AM
GreekChat Member

I need to get better at closing. I could have had a date tonight.

Old 01-13-2013, 12:55 AM
Banned

Stealth mode, what do you have planned for Valentine's day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthMode View Post
I'll be spending it alone. I wish I had a man to spend it with.

http://youtu.be/SV9d6g3bToU

CTFU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
Dude please, if your girl offered you some ass, I know you'd be all up in it. When you hit that, you probably won't stay in it no more than 15 seconds though LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XAntoftheSkyX View Post
I need to get better at closing. I could have had a date tonight.

I would just close by asking for the digits.
Old 01-13-2013, 02:09 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Phi 1963 View Post
I would just close by asking for the digits.
I gave her mine, so she can totally not call me.

Old 01-13-2013, 09:01 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Stealth mode, what do you have planned for Valentine's day?
Probably hangin' with my sorors. Every V-Day I've had with a man was lame beyond measure so I'll be living it up with a "No-One's-Giving-Me-Lame-Lines-or-Trying-to-Poke-Me-with-His-Penis-HURRAAAAAAY!" party.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hiUuL5uTKc

All of my love, my peace, and happiness...I'm gonna give it to DELTA.
Old 01-14-2013, 07:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Probably hangin' with my sorors. Every V-Day I've had with a man was lame beyond measure so I'll be living it up with a "No-One's-Giving-Me-Lame-Lines-or-Trying-to-Poke-Me-with-His-Penis-HURRAAAAAAY!" party.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hiUuL5uTKc
CTFU! You are bitter as haayle LOL. I don't know why you have such a hard time with dudes. I'm over here CTFU @ dude trying to "poke" you with his dick. This is some funny ass shit LOL!
Old 01-14-2013, 07:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
I gave her mine, so she can totally not call me.

LOL I feel you. I used to do that with some females too. I started getting their digits, because females don't usually call unless they ask for dude's phone number. But if you just flat out gave her your number and told her to call you, she won't call. Not because she's not feeling you, but because she probably thinks that you think you're all that, even though you don't.
Old 01-14-2013, 12:56 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
CTFU! You are bitter as haayle LOL. I don't know why you have such a hard time with dudes. I'm over here CTFU @ dude trying to "poke" you with his dick. This is some funny ass shit LOL!
Which is why you mistake having standards for being bitter.

Has anyone ever poked you with his penis? If they had, you'd know how annoying that is!

Old 01-14-2013, 08:33 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Dude please, if your girl offered you some ass, I know you'd be all up in it.
LOL I enjoy sex just like the next man, so I'd be lying to you if I said no. On the flip side of that, I would also be lying to you if I told you that I place my own interests before hers. If I haven't made any vows to a woman, then it really doesn't have anything to do with sex, for me. I think the greater part of building a healthy relationship has to do with respecting her wishes, and the two of us constantly making every kind of meaningful investment in each other's lives. To me, love is at its best when it's not all about "I'll get mine, you get yours." Instead, it's the conscious, deliberate, and consistent search for ways that your efforts and contributions can enrich the life of the woman you love –and she's busy trying to do the same thing for you.

Your way seems to say that a woman has to give up her body in order to have your time. I don't roll like that. I find that my way is far more beneficial, not because of sex, but because of what the end result becomes. Plus, a relationship that doesn't follow Scripture, does nothing for me.

Quote:
When you hit that, you probably won't stay in it no more than 15 seconds though LOL.

Last edited by PrettyBoy; 01-14-2013 at 08:38 PM.
Old 01-14-2013, 10:26 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
LOL I feel you. I used to do that with some females too. I started getting their digits, because females don't usually call unless they ask for dude's phone number. But if you just flat out gave her your number and told her to call you, she won't call. Not because she's not feeling you, but because she probably thinks that you think you're all that, even though you don't.
Yeah I'm not losing sleep over it at all.

Old 01-14-2013, 11:58 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to dreamseeker
Quote:
I heart you.
Quote:
Not only is my degree not a Ph.D., it is not in psychiatry. Get it together.

Ahem.

Why do you insist you know more than I do when I make my awareness clear from the beginning? You want everyone to think you're some all-knowing OG and I'm a naive little girl. Newsflash: I'm a grown woman who got some pretty good deals--and didn't open my legs to get them. I didn't play him but certainly didn't get played. Get over yourself.
i heart you back!
Old 01-15-2013, 11:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Which is why you mistake having standards for being bitter. .
I feel you on having standards, although yours are high as hell LOL. But you're one of those "I don't need no man" bitter kind of females, knowing at the same time you really want a dude to kick it with. That's the way your previous post reads.

Quote:
Has anyone ever poked you with his penis? If they had, you'd know how annoying that is!
LOL girl please. I don't have shit against homosexuals or folks "same sex" preferences, but if a dude took a jab at me with his dick, I would whoop his ass into next week. And that's no joke.

Quote:
Your way seems to say that a woman has to give up her body in order to have your time. I don't roll like that. I find that my way is far more beneficial, not because of sex, but because of what the end result becomes. Plus, a relationship that doesn't follow Scripture, does nothing for me.
LOL but because your way is "far more beneficial" for y'all doesn't mean it's that way for me and Brandi. I feel you with the rest of your post. I'll bet on y'alls wedding night, y'all are going to be fuckn like rabbits. I'll give you a trophy if you can stay in that more than a minute the first time you hit it LOL.

Quote:
Quote:
Yeah I'm not losing sleep over it at all.

CTFU at these gifs LOL!
Old 01-15-2013, 12:06 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Trump For Prison 2024-2084 MAGA!
Old 01-15-2013, 06:33 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I feel you on having standards, although yours are high as hell LOL. But you're one of those "I don't need no man" bitter kind of females, knowing at the same time you really want a dude to kick it with. That's the way your previous post reads.
What are my standards since you think you know? If you get it right, I'll give you a cookie.
Quote:
LOL girl please. I don't have shit against homosexuals or folks "same sex" preferences, but if a dude took a jab at me with his dick, I would whoop his ass into next week. And that's no joke.
So you get to give someone a beat down but me not liking it makes me bitter? Oh ok.

Old 01-16-2013, 12:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
What are my standards since you think you know? If you get it right, I'll give you a cookie.

So you get to give someone a beat down but me not liking it makes me bitter? Oh ok.
CTFU! You are one funny ass female LOL. I don't know exactly, because I don't know you like that. But, based on your posts over here, you seem to like dudes who go to church, dudes who use good grammar/spelling, won't pressure you for that ass, educated, and basically dudes who don't fuck around. Shit like that. Now give me my goddamn cookie LOL.

I was talking about if a dude tried to hit me up with his dick. You seem bitter as hell, and mad at dudes, not because of that, but because the way your previous post reads.

edit: The dudes you like are far and few, which is why you are still single LOL! You were smart for not fuckn around with dude at the auto shop, but just because a dude wants ass along with the relationship doesn't mean he ain't shit, though. You feel me?

Last edited by I Phi 1963; 01-16-2013 at 12:07 PM.
Old 01-16-2013, 12:32 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
But, based on your posts over here, you seem to like dudes who go to church, dudes who use good grammar/spelling, won't pressure you for that ass, educated, and basically dudes who don't fuck around.
THAT'S what you call "high as hell" standards?? THOSE requirements are too high for you?! Wow. I'm cracking up over here. I knew we were opposite on relationship views but that's just...wow. Haha WOW.

Quote:
just because a dude wants ass along with the relationship doesn't mean he ain't shit, though.
Which is why I've NEVER said that. We've had this conversation too many times--no cookie for you.

Last edited by StealthMode; 01-16-2013 at 12:48 PM.