GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Kappa > Kappa Kappa Gamma

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,417
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, DemetraMau
» Online Users: 1,244
3 members and 1,241 guests
LaneSig, MSKKG

Old 02-01-2002, 01:28 PM
GreekChat Member

a little bit of Rush sunshine

I just wanted to share that my former chapter, Zeta Epsilon, just had its most successful rush since 1997. It has 7 new members, hooray!!

Things to know: the college only has about 1100 people and is about 15 percent Greek. A VERY successful year at Rush (sorry, I'm old, I still call it that) would put quota around 10 for the three sororities (Kappa, Theta, and DG).

Just wanted to share. All of us alums and actives are tres happy.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 02-11-2002, 02:13 PM
GreekChat Member

Smile

We had formal pledging last night and got 6 new members - hooray!!! Not quite as many as we would have liked, but I am confident that fall rush will go well.
Old 02-11-2002, 02:28 PM
GreekChat Member

just got an email today from the VP-S, they just got 3 more members from COB, bringing this year's Rush total to 10! Initiation is February 24, and I can't go, but I'm happy for them anyway. There's still a semester of COB to go! (the school's on trimesters)
Old 03-28-2002, 11:47 PM
GreekChat Member

Well, only 4 of our 6 ended up staying with us... which is kind of upsetting but I don't know what to do about it. I know one girl just couldn't afford it, and I don't know about the other.

But my little sister is staying, and getting initiated next week, and I couldn't be happier! I made her the cutest family tree!
Old 10-19-2009, 02:15 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KappaStargirl View Post
I just wanted to share that my former chapter, Zeta Epsilon, just had its most successful rush since 1997. It has 7 new members, hooray!!
Reading through the archives of GC- I didn't expect to find something before I joined that had something to do with me! But I was one of the 7 KappaStargirl mentioned. Woo hoo! Now that I'm 4 years out of college and don't know any actives, I need to find out how they're doing somehow... Do your chapters send out newsletters? Ours used to but I haven't received one since the year after I graduated. And a few attempted contacts to alumnae in the area (including advisors) has led to zilch. Guess I'll keep trying...
Old 10-19-2009, 02:57 PM
GreekChat Member

^^ I just Facebook stalk. Hehe! I think they're supposed to send out a newsletter, but my chapter hasn't always had the best luck with that. We put out a great edition last spring. The PR Chair transferred to a different school, so I hope the new one has it under control and sends me a copy!