GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Delta > Delta Sigma Theta

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,124
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, znathanhulzeo24
» Online Users: 1,283
3 members and 1,280 guests
3DGator, FSUZeta, LaneSig

Old 04-22-2003, 06:56 PM
GreekChat Member

AMERICAN JUNIORS -- Kiddie American Idol

http://www.americanjuniors.com/

The show will premiere on May 27 on FOX. . . Lawd this is just toooooo much. What's next American SENIORS (the seasoned singers of America)

Last edited by CrimsonTide4; 04-22-2003 at 07:04 PM.
Old 05-21-2003, 10:26 PM
GreekChat Member

6 more days for this contest. . .

So on Tuesday I can watch models and kids. . .
hmmmmmmmmm looks like it was pushed back til the 3rd of June.
Old 05-21-2003, 11:42 PM
GreekChat Member

I like American Idol but I refuse to watch this show. Fox is going to far now. I don't even like to hear most kids sing anyway. Most of their voices are too high and not developed and who's going to be cruel enough to tell these children the truth like Simon does? No one is going to want to hurt their little feelings. Besides, their isn't one child that I've heard that I would but their cd. I won't watch American Senior, either. I may watch the first episode or so just to laugh at the older people, but that's it.
Old 05-21-2003, 11:43 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Gina1201
I think the funniest thing about this show won't be the kids, but their PARENTS!! From the clips that they have already showed, many parents will be showing their AZZ!!!

Cause even when I'm a mess
I still put on a vest
With an 'S' on my chest
Oh yes, I'm a SUPERWOMAN
Old 05-21-2003, 11:44 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by carolyne
I won't watch American Senior, either. I may watch the first episode or so just to laugh at the older people, but that's it.
Umm there is no American Senior, I was being facetious.
Old 05-23-2003, 05:55 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to BirthaBlue4
This show is just wrong, wrong, wrong. Why is a 9 year old singing about love and marriage and whatnot. I have a problem with little kids singing grown songs. That's how its all starts...its cute one minute, but its not cute when they come home pregnant from doing what they singing.
Old 05-24-2003, 10:02 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to 9dstpm
American Idol is pretty good to watch, but I have mixed feelings about American Idol Junior. On the one hand, I will probably watch to see how the parents are going to act b/c I know that will be probably be the funniest part of the show. On the other hand, I am not really interested in seeing what Simon-like person (the real Simon will not do AI Jr.) will crush these children's spirits. Also, I agree with BirthaBlue, I am not really feeling children singing songs about making love and being your lady or man.
Old 05-25-2003, 12:38 PM
GreekChat Member

CT4: Actually NBC is airing a show this summer that is basically an American Idol for Seniors. I get Entertainment Weekly, and they had a small article about it in it. I tried to go on nbc.com to find a link to the show but I couldn't.

how many are gonna watch Fame on NBC on Wednesday. Also, Road Rules South Pacific airs tomorrow. And Real World Paris starts June 6. However, it doesn't look that great. No AA!
Old 05-25-2003, 01:28 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: Free and nearly 53 in San Diego and Lake Forest, CA
Send a message via AIM to Steeltrap Send a message via Yahoo to Steeltrap
Quote:
Originally posted by NUPE4LIFE
CT4: Actually NBC is airing a show this summer that is basically an American Idol for Seniors. I get Entertainment Weekly, and they had a small article about it in it. I tried to go on nbc.com to find a link to the show but I couldn't.

how many are gonna watch Fame on NBC on Wednesday. Also, Road Rules South Pacific airs tomorrow. And Real World Paris starts June 6. However, it doesn't look that great. No AA!
I think Adam on RW Paris is biracial. His father is described in the bio as an R&B touring musician.
Old 05-25-2003, 01:31 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by NUPE4LIFE

how many are gonna watch Fame on NBC on Wednesday.
1. Well I just be dayumed.

2. We have a thread about FAME, but yes I will be watching?
Old 05-28-2003, 09:02 PM
GreekChat Member

I just saw the commercial for America's Most Talented Senior and while watching it I only said 2 words:

HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLL NO

at the grandmother singing 50's IN DA CLUB!!!

**watching it just to see her**
Old 06-03-2003, 08:25 PM
GreekChat Member

Sing little HIS EYE IS ON THE SPARROW BOY. . .he sang better than his daddy who challenged him.

Kelvin, NEVER ever sing an ASH NAPPY song.

Canyon Grove -- isn't that a city? LMAO His parents must be hippies.

Last edited by CrimsonTide4; 06-03-2003 at 08:30 PM.
Old 06-03-2003, 08:53 PM
GreekChat Member

Okay the parents on this show are TRULY our of control. The little girl that would not stop singing until they said "Thank You" three times was TOO FUNNY!! Oh, did anyone see the girl doing the hoochie mama dance? You know hands on your knees, pumping your butt? I was too through!!

Aside from that I admit I watched Second Chance (aka AI for Seniors). I watched it with my grandfather (he's 72). The rapping granny had me rolling. My grandfather also liked the "hip action" she was doing talking about "Get it Mama". I was ROFLMAO!!!

I still put on a vest
With an 'S' on my chest
Oh yes, I'm a SUPERWOMAN
Old 06-03-2003, 08:59 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Gina1201
Okay the parents on this show are TRULY our of control. The little girl that would not stop singing until they said "Thank You" three times was TOO FUNNY!! Oh, did anyone see the girl doing the hoochie mama dance? You know hands on your knees, pumping your butt? I was too through!!

CTFU me too.

Quote:
Aside from that I admit I watched Second Chance (aka AI for Seniors). I watched it with my grandfather (he's 72). The rapping granny had me rolling. My grandfather also liked the "hip action" she was doing talking about "Get it Mama". I was ROFLMAO!!!
DAYUM I missed it. When did it come on???

SING MORGAN!! Dayum I have heard Somewhere over the Rainbow like 80K times this year. Umm Morgan you were doing overkill on the runs and adlibs. Oh GAWD, boyfriend act like he is LEROY from FAME!!
Old 06-03-2003, 09:23 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by CrimsonTide4
DAYUM I missed it. When did it come on???
I believe it came on Sunday. Besides the rapping Granny the show wasn't that good, of course we already knew that. The senior citizen that ended up winning was this 60 year old guy that looked like he had been in the tanning booth 1 time too many.

I still put on a vest
With an 'S' on my chest
Oh yes, I'm a SUPERWOMAN