GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Cool Sites
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Cool Sites Know of a unique, cool & useful website? Please tell us about it here.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,453
Threads: 115,511
Welcome to our newest member, zamesyandext578
» Online Users: 2,285
1 members and 2,284 guests
zamesyandext578

Old 05-08-2002, 05:23 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to allgreek2me
Cool Moving!!!

Hey All!

Hope the 2001-2002 school year has been a great one and that everyone earns an A on their finals.

Just wanted to let everyone know that All Greek to Me will be moving from Austin, Texas to Washington, DC over the summer. In order to make the move a little lighter I am hoping you will all visit www.AllGreek2Me.com.

Now's the time to stock up on great gifts for Fall at a super discount! And just so you know, it's not the bottom of the barrel junk. I've got lots of new products in stock, but just can't bear to risk any damage while moving.

So help out a fellow Greek - shop 'til you drop and save some $$$ at the same time!!

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at sara@allgreek2me.com.

Have a Great Summer!!!!

Sara
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 06-17-2002, 10:30 PM
GreekChat Member

Cool Moving Sale Going on Now!

Hello fellow GC'ers!

Just wanted to remind everyone that AllGreek2Me.com is moving our headquarters from Austin, Texas to College Park, Maryland. Right now I'm having a moving sale on the website. Everything in-stock is 35% off. And for any of you in or near the Austin area, I will be having a moving sale June 28 & 29 with most items marked off 50%. (Details available at www.allgreek2me.com.)

Now's the time to shop for fall. Great gifts at super low prices. Read what a recent customer has to say:

I just recieved my order and everything arrived just as I wanted it and more! I wanted to thank you for your prompt service, I ordered on Thursday night and recieved it on Monday! I was also very impressed with the way you packed the box with the packing material matching my sorority colors. I was very impressed and will be using All Greek To Me for all my sorority merchandise from now on! Thanks so much! ~J. Harbison, Pi Beta Phi - Butler University

Please contact me at sara@allgreek2me.com if you have any questions!

SARA
Old 06-18-2002, 01:03 AM
GreekChat Member

Re: Moving Sale Going on Now!

Quote:
Originally posted by allgreek2me
Now's the time to shop for fall. Great gifts at super low prices. Read what a recent customer has to say:

I just recieved my order and everything arrived just as I wanted it and more! I wanted to thank you for your prompt service, I ordered on Thursday night and recieved it on Monday! I was also very impressed with the way you packed the box with the packing material matching my sorority colors. I was very impressed and will be using All Greek To Me for all my sorority merchandise from now on! Thanks so much! ~J. Harbison, Pi Beta Phi - Butler University
That's me! I was really pleased with what I recieved because I'm looking for stuff to buy my future little sis while I have money from my summer job!

Jess
Old 06-30-2002, 02:06 PM
GreekChat Member

Greek Chat Discount!!!

Thanks to everyone who shopped the All Greek to Me Moving Sale. Several people who visited the store this weekend said they'd read about it on Greek Chat. And a great deal of our online sales were Greek Chat members.

To thank everyone for such a succesful sale I am offering a discount that's just for GC'ers. Take 40% off any IN-STOCK item when you use the coupon code GC2002. This offer is only good through July 15th and only while our inventory supply lasts.

If anyone has a question or a comment, please feel free to contact me at sara@allgreek2me.com.

Thanks again. I hope everyone will visit www.AllGreek2Me.com soon!

best,
Sara
Old 07-11-2002, 05:15 PM
GreekChat Member

Exclamation 40% Off at AllGreek2Me.com

All Greek to Me will go off-line July 15th for our upcoming move to Washington DC. Please visit us online between now and Monday, July 15th for some great gifts at super low prices.

Take 40% off any IN-STOCK item when you use the coupon code GC2002. This offer is only good through July 15th and only while our inventory supply lasts.

Have a great summer, a successful Rush and fun fall semester.

best,

Sara

Questions? Send an email to Sara@AllGreek2Me.com
Old 07-16-2002, 12:15 AM

Send a message via AIM to TPASteph
Darn! I went away for the weekend and get back 19 minutes too late for the 40% off! Just my luck.
Old 07-16-2002, 12:19 AM

Send a message via AIM to TPASteph
Even worse! I just went to the site and found that it was 65% off! This has really been a horrible day. First my ex came into my workplace with his new girlfriend, then I had a final, and now this. Woe is me.
Old 07-16-2002, 02:22 PM
GreekChat Member

oh man, i would have bought a TON of stuff :O( i thought it ended today. guess i can't keep my days straight anymore
Old 07-17-2002, 09:13 AM
GreekChat Member

I'm such the pushover.....

Hey Everybody!

Yesterday I was inundated with emails from people who didn't know the sale was going on - until it was over! So, to be fair I will offer 50% off until the end of the week. That gives you 3 more days to shop!!! While the selection for some sororities is getting limited, I do have many great items available. Please use the coupon code JULY19 for 50% off!!!

If anyone has questions/comments, please email me at Sara@AllGreek2Me.com. Being in the middle of a move, I am not checking my GC mailbox very often.

Thanks!!

Sara
Old 07-17-2002, 04:17 PM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs up

Sara, great site for the Soroity Ladys! This from a guy stand point!

The only thing I take some form of umbridge to is saying you were a Soroity Girl! If you are an Alum of your School and Your Soroity, I think you are a Soroity Girl of your Organization.

I know as a LXA, I am not was a LXA at so and so but I am a LXA from PSU!

The best of Luck with your venture as I also own a business and sometimes I wish I could fire myself!!!!!!!!

LX Z # 1
Alumni