GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Delta > Delta Tau Delta
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,428
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, baangelasteaxdy
» Online Users: 2,390
3 members and 2,387 guests
LaneSig, TLLK

Old 02-11-2003, 12:07 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to phimulady01
Wink I love Delta Tau Delta

Hey guys! I'm on the Iris Court here at the Zeta Beta Chapter and I just wanted to take a minute to let you guys know that I think you are the most wonderful boys out there! I've yet to meet a Delt that I didn't like. You all have such a strong brotherhood and such strong values - it's a relief to find that in men these days. I'm proud to be associated with you. Just thought I'd add that in. Good luck with all that you are doing!
In Greek Love,
Sara
Phi Mu, Kappa Phi Chapter
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 02-12-2003, 10:59 AM

Sounds like another one of our chapters doing things right. Thanks for the comments and congrats to the Zeta Beta Delt brothers.
The above is the opinion of the poster which may or may not be based in known facts and does not necessarily reflect the views of Delta Tau Delta or Greek Chat -- but it might.
Old 11-28-2004, 02:19 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to pazetaangel
Talking

I just wanted to comment on your post. Everything that you said is so very true! I got pinned to a Delt last year and even though he graduated last spring, I still wear his pin with great pride. I love the Delts at my school too, and it sounds like they're great guys no matter where you go!

P.S. What's an Iris Court?
Old 12-15-2004, 02:53 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to miafrato Send a message via Yahoo to miafrato
Just wanted to thank you for your fine words and let you know that I haven't met a Phi Mu I didn't like either. Y'all are real ladies.

Michael
Michael Iafrato
Social Chair
Theta Gamma CC (Arizona State)
Delta Tau Delta
Old 06-17-2005, 09:20 PM
GreekChat Member

I absolutely agree with Sara! What a wonderful group of guys ya'll are! I think that's neat that they call Honor Court there Iris Court. I'm on the Epsilon Eta Chapter's Honor Court & I could not be more honored. I'm also about to leave for Europe for a month with Rock Clinton as my professor. What an interesting man he is! Anyways, back on track now...not only are the Delts from my chapter a great group of guys, but I have even talked to some from other chapters who were equally charming. I just wanted to congratulate ya'll on being the best out there!

Kim
Old 06-18-2005, 11:38 PM

Thanks for the post. It's always great to hear good things about Delt -- and Rock certainly lives up to his name. He is a great Delt.

Have a great time on your trip.
The above is the opinion of the poster which may or may not be based in known facts and does not necessarily reflect the views of Delta Tau Delta or Greek Chat -- but it might.
Old 09-07-2005, 12:42 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to hawaiianstarlet
I cosign all of the above, I basically live at the DTD house at USC. Those guys are the absolute best! Theyre the reason Im going greek because in a house of 62 I can think of ONE guy I kinda dont like, but all the rest are great!!

Much love to you boys!
Amanda
Old 09-07-2005, 09:27 AM

Thanks Amanda. What else can I say?
Old 01-18-2006, 04:25 PM
GreekChat Member

Awesome to hear such kind words!
Old 01-18-2006, 05:37 PM
GreekChat Member

Glad to see another Delt here.
Old 01-18-2006, 09:19 PM
GreekChat Member

Thanks - I was extended a bid in the Fall but didn't accept as I was still getting used to college life...now that I've adjusted i've been in contact with the brothers and my bid is still good for the Spring (although I'll probably attend the rush events for my own enjoyment). I'm really excited for pledgeship. It's also very cool to find this great Greek community.
Old 01-19-2006, 05:40 PM

Welcome!
Old 02-25-2006, 12:16 AM
GreekChat Member

We just got our pledge pins last night (after four weeks of pledgeship) - needless to say last night was awesome, as this entire month has been. Having eight guys in our pledge class is also very cool, getting to know everyone very well. One guy dropped/depledged (he was very sketchy - his reason was honestly because "he just wanted to drink and party" and not do any of the other things associated with a fraternity) - what a flake...but I have had such an amazing time. Couldn't be happier with my decision, and I know my college experience is going to be much richer being part of such an awesome organization. Thought I'd share my experiences. Thanks brothers for making our organization such a fantastic one.
Old 02-25-2009, 09:45 PM
GreekChat Member

Thanks for the praise, phimulady! I'm glad to say that things are still going strong at the Zeta Beta chapter and we still love all of the lovely Phi Mu ladies who support us!
Old 02-25-2009, 09:47 PM
GreekChat Member

^^^ FYI: Her post was from 2003, so she probably won't see your response. Be sure to check the post dates on here. Welcome to GC.