GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life

Greek Life This forum is for various discussion topics regarding greek life. If you are posting a non-greek related message, please do so in one of the General Chat Topic forums.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,123
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, zsamulpitt5293
» Online Users: 1,028
1 members and 1,027 guests
LaneSig

Old 07-13-2000, 10:23 PM
mich_mel

Question greek clothing

Hi!
I was wondering if anyone knows of any places in the Toronto area where I can get greek clothing (or where they do embroidery of greek letters) or any kind of greed merchandise. It would be greately appreciated. Thanks and take care.
Old 07-14-2000, 10:30 PM
GreekChat Member

I know that the city I live in has No greek anything, but I am lucky enough to be close to a city that does.

However, my point is that you might want to go to a local sporting shop that does things like sell school gym uniforms or baseball jackets anad stuff. In my city that is were I go to get my t-shirts personalized
Old 07-14-2000, 11:45 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Siobhan
Talking

Mich-mel

I feel your pain Out here (in Vancouver) there is no where to purchase greek clothing of any sort. We go to the stores that put designs and the like onto clothing (ie the Dog's Ear). However if we want to purchase something with our actual letters we usually have to high tail it down to Seattle. You can also order stuff off the internet but with our lovely loonie that isn't a really appealing option. And I suppose in conjunction with your question if anyone out there knows of any stores in Vancity that deal with GLO's drop me a line

[This message has been edited by Siobhan (edited July 14, 2000).]
Old 07-15-2000, 11:31 AM
GreekChat Member

Hey everyone-

Although I'm down here in NY, I know of a good, reputable greek clothing place near me that can mail clothing, paddles, etc. I don't want to post their info on the web, but if you want their name/number/address/website address just email me and i would be happy to give it to you. The have a catalog and a catalog on the web to order from. It's about 10 minutes from my house, but they even travel halfway down to coast to Virginia to bring their stuff and sell it at campuses. They came down to my school every year and got lots of business.

So, just drop me an email if you want.
Old 07-16-2000, 12:33 AM

Have all of you looked at the links to Greek clothing (etc) suppliers on this home page? There are a number of firms who specialize in mail order Greek stuff.

There are also links from www.GreekCentral.com.

If you can't find those, there are links from the Delt webpage, www.delts.org, whom DTD has authorized, but who also do many other Greek organizations. Simply click on the "Delt Shop" button at the bottom of the row on the left on the main page. (These are NOT DTD sponsored businesses)

In addition, most college book stores sell Greek stuff, and are happy to mail out credit card orders, etc.

Hope that helps.

Fraternally,
DeltAlum

[This message has been edited by DeltAlum (edited July 15, 2000).]