GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Lambda > Lambda Theta Phi
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,428
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, baangelasteaxdy
» Online Users: 2,195
3 members and 2,192 guests
John, Low D Flat, zdaidjunioro429

Old 04-03-2002, 02:31 PM
GreekChat Member

Interested

Question, im planning to pledge for Lamba Theta Phi's Alpha Alpha Chapter soon, and i was wondering before I do pledge. What do you stand for and what do strive to succed for?
I have heard that one of your main goal is to "Unite the Latin Community" and that's why and among other reasons I wanna pledge for your fraternity.

Last edited by chulopr; 04-03-2002 at 05:47 PM.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 04-19-2002, 02:37 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to tshirtgrafx Send a message via Yahoo to tshirtgrafx

check this link out. it should answer your questions
http://www.lambda1975.org/membership/membership.htm
Old 03-20-2003, 05:11 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to NoShame_Gamma
Any updates???? Re: Interested

Quote:
Originally posted by chulopr
Question, im planning to pledge for Lamba Theta Phi's Alpha Alpha Chapter soon, and i was wondering before I do pledge. What do you stand for and what do strive to succed for?
I have heard that one of your main goal is to "Unite the Latin Community" and that's why and among other reasons I wanna pledge for your fraternity.
I was just wondering if you pledged after all? If so, we need some more Latino representation in here!
Old 10-18-2004, 05:59 PM
GreekChat Member

yo look man im brother of lambda theta phi...BA ch. westcoast lambdas....loook man our fraternity stand for brotherhood a bond amongst men not just that its family.. every single brother feels the same way about each other just becuase letters unite us from coast to coast... i might not know the brothers from AA ch. but ill do anything for them and its a bond that is unexplainable...i pledged fall 03..and the experience is once in a life time type of thing were you build your standards as aperson. all you have to know is that if you feel that what you see at AA ch and our goals that we lambdas do achieve is right for you ..pledge...if not o'well..its not the quantatie of brothers but the quality....and if you do decide on pledging good luck in your journey to lambda land.............