GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,417
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, DemetraMau
» Online Users: 1,343
0 members and 1,343 guests
No Members online

Old 05-22-2007, 11:40 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccutoff View Post
Actually, believe it or not but I don't drink or do drugs. It's not me.. I just don't like doing it. I'll go to parties but I will just have soda or water. I see all the people getting plastered at parties and how immature they are being... thats not me. Besides, it is my goal in life to become a professional baseball player, and alcohol/drugs would just be a distraction and death trap for me. Therefore, I am holding off alcohol until I accomplish things I want to accomplish in my life. But this is a bra thread, so hopefully it doesn't turn into a alcohol/smoking/drugs ethics thread
sorry, my humor was lost on you COMPLETELY. all i was saying was that you liking to wear bras seems like it comes from
a. really effective marketing (their commercials are really persuasive)
b. wearing something because you dont need to (i mean what are you holding up?
and
c. wearing something you're not (socially) supopsed to (you know that whole sex envy thing? and that DOESNT MEAN YOURE GAY)

im tryin to give you some logical explanations but you aint biting the bait. so guess what? youse a long-winded, baseball-playing, VS-bra-wearing freak and i hope everyone finds out about your dirty little secret.

happy now? sheesh.
Old 05-23-2007, 01:26 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tld221 View Post
sorry, my humor was lost on you COMPLETELY. all i was saying was that you liking to wear bras seems like it comes from
a. really effective marketing (their commercials are really persuasive)
b. wearing something because you dont need to (i mean what are you holding up?
and
c. wearing something you're not (socially) supopsed to (you know that whole sex envy thing? and that DOESNT MEAN YOURE GAY)

im tryin to give you some logical explanations but you aint biting the bait. so guess what? youse a long-winded, baseball-playing, VS-bra-wearing freak and i hope everyone finds out about your dirty little secret.

happy now? sheesh.
Sorry, I knew you were using an example. I should have stated that in my post. No offense taken...
Old 05-23-2007, 02:41 AM
GreekChat Member

OP: you must not have read the "Bra" thread yet, because if you had, you'd know that a whole lotta women on GC think VS bras suck! They're poorly made and they don't carry sizes for well-endowed women.

There's a difference between sexy bras and functional everyday bras. Most women have both and know when to pull out the sexy ones. If you're looking for sexy bras, there are way better ones out there. If you're looking for good quality, functional bras, there are a ton of brands out there that are better. If you're looking for an education, check out that thread.
Old 05-23-2007, 03:00 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeppyGPhiB View Post
OP: you must not have read the "Bra" thread yet, because if you had, you'd know that a whole lotta women on GC think VS bras suck! They're poorly made and they don't carry sizes for well-endowed women.

There's a difference between sexy bras and functional everyday bras. Most women have both and know when to pull out the sexy ones. If you're looking for sexy bras, there are way better ones out there. If you're looking for good quality, functional bras, there are a ton of brands out there that are better. If you're looking for an education, check out that thread.
hmm.. if i were to of heard this a year or two ago i may have used it.. but its probably too late. my mind is already brainwashed that VS is the best and my brand of choice. :/ like i said going with another brand would seem like i would be settling for less

thanks for the advice though, can't blame you for trying to help
Old 05-23-2007, 03:09 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:

I think that thread is what brought the OP here. I believe that somehow there is a connection, because it is too special to be a coincidence.
Old 05-23-2007, 11:50 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Never... I can't imagine a scenario where this would be beneficial
Hellooooo?! Christmas?

Grow a pair (no, the other kind of pair) and tell them about it, for pete's sakes.

And am I the only one who's reminded of Tobias Funke with the username ccutoff? "I'm...a never nude."

Last edited by Stef the Pef; 05-23-2007 at 11:55 AM.
Old 05-23-2007, 11:57 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by VandalSquirrel View Post
I think that thread is what brought the OP here. I believe that somehow there is a connection, because it is too special to be a coincidence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stef the Pef View Post
Hellooooo?! Christmas?

Grow a pair (no, the other kind of pair) and tell them about it, for pete's sakes.
LMAO that is a Jerry Springer episode waiting to happen! Dad is gonna start swearing that no son of his... and the mother is jus gonna cry in the corner saying how he failed as a mom, and then his older brother will confess that he's been the Grand Imperial Wizard of the KKK.

oh yes, merry christmas!
Old 05-23-2007, 12:17 PM
GreekChat Member

Bwahahahahahahaaaa!

And what Peppy said--VS is horrible compared to other things out there. They just fit awkward to me and they run super-small. (Then again, if you have no tits, that may be a good thing.) If your location's right and you are, in fact, IN Fort Worth, there's a Neiman's and a Nordstrom's up in DFW that you should check out.
Old 05-23-2007, 01:59 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stef the Pef View Post
Bwahahahahahahaaaa!

And what Peppy said--VS is horrible compared to other things out there. They just fit awkward to me and they run super-small. (Then again, if you have no tits, that may be a good thing.) If your location's right and you are, in fact, IN Fort Worth, there's a Neiman's and a Nordstrom's up in DFW that you should check out.
There is just about everything in the area. There are quite a few Nordstroms in the area.

I've visited most VS stores in the Fort Worth area at least once... Hulen, Northeast, Ridgmar, Parks Mall, Southlake Town Square... there is something about the stores that loves making me go into them. Maybe its the smell or the elegance of the store. The hard part is getting into the store - its a hard thing to do. Sometimes I'll stand outside the store and walk by it a few times before going in. Sounds freaky I know. Once I am in the store though, its all downhill from there.

Also, telling my family about it is easier said than done.
Old 05-25-2007, 12:33 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
There is just about everything in the area. There are quite a few Nordstroms in the area.

I've visited most VS stores in the Fort Worth area at least once... Hulen, Northeast, Ridgmar, Parks Mall, Southlake Town Square... there is something about the stores that loves making me go into them. Maybe its the smell or the elegance of the store. The hard part is getting into the store - its a hard thing to do. Sometimes I'll stand outside the store and walk by it a few times before going in. Sounds freaky I know. Once I am in the store though, its all downhill from there.

Also, telling my family about it is easier said than done.
That Southlake Town Square store always does the best on secret shops and customer service ratings. It's annoying, because my store and other VS stores around the nation are always held to their standards in customer service and sales.

Back on topic, I got my job back at VS for the summer as a part-time job to compliment my other summer job. What do you know, we fitted a guy today. About upper 50s, wearing a bra under mans clothes(making no effort to conceal it) and he got a key to the dressing rooms and one of my new co-workers I haven't met yet fitted him. She wasn't too thrilled, but she doesn't have a choice. He was in there over an hour and kept hitting the assistance bell in the dressing room to get new styles/sizes. He walked out with over $200 in bra/panty purchases.
Old 01-20-2008, 10:50 PM
GreekChat Member

She male want a be?
Trump For Prison 2024-2084 MAGA!
Old 01-21-2008, 02:29 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathy38c View Post
You don't know what a She male is, do you?

Go to an Adult book/video store and ask the clerk for the She male selections.

A "She male" is a male with a boob job, and everything femi done, except they are still a male below the belt.

It sort of the best of two worlds, dress and play as a girl but still function as a man.

I personally would love to look like Jessica Simpson. Maybe in another life time.
Oh dear God! I get it now.

No thanks on the adult video store.
Trump For Prison 2024-2084 MAGA!
Old 01-22-2008, 03:38 AM
GreekChat Member

Location: From Rockford IL but go to school at Southern Illinois University Carbondale
Send a message via AIM to jmagnus
Last year, my GF and I did a "swap" for halloween. It was actually a lost bet. If I won I got to pick the costumes and if she won she got to pick them (I had a nice hooker/pimp idea...oh well) She dressed up in my football uniform left over from high school, shoulder pads and all, and I dressed up in girl clothes. We started getting ready sometime halloween afternoon and had to keep the costumes on until we went to bed (like, 3am). It really wasn't as bad as you might think.

Her and her two friends went to the max on me though. Girl jeans, thigh high's, 3 inch heels, thong, DD bra with water baloons, some sort of tanktop and a sweater. Not to mention a full manicure/pedicure with pink nail polish and fake nails, full makeup and a wig. Remember now, I'm 6'7" and about 250lbs. These are the differences I noticed:

Girl's jeans are much warmer than guy's
I should have shaved my legs b/c my leg hair hurt like hell when I took them off
The bra wasn't as bad as she always made it out to be...
...My back did hurt like hell by the end of the night though
A thong, as good as it may look on you ladies, hurts like hell too
Heels are, also, quite painful after a while
It's a bitch to open beer cans with fake nails on(yes, my "man" had to open them for me)
Makeup is a pain and a half to take off.

Now, all I have to say after that experience, is that I respect you ladies quite a bit more. I had no idea the pain you have to go through to look beautiful for us guys. I can understand why women would need to wear a bra (my GF also had some of those creepy fake boob things. you know, they stick to you and bring you up a cup size to help fit into a dress or something. she made me wear those for an hour w/o a bra...the jiggeling was quite uncomfortable) But I still can't understand why a guy would want to. Even though it wasn't that uncomfortable, I can say that I wouldn't want to wear one again.

Oh well, now that I have creeped you out...to each their own I guess.
Old 01-22-2008, 07:48 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:

Just thought it would be nice to get this off my chest.
This is where I stopped reading......a geniuine TMI moment.
Law and Order: Gotham - “In the Criminal Justice System of Gotham City the people are represented by three separate, yet equally important groups. The police who investigate crime, the District Attorneys who prosecute the offenders, and the Batman. These are their stories.”