GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Entertainment

Entertainment TV, movies, music, books, sports, radio...

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,126
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, babobygooglet93
» Online Users: 1,284
0 members and 1,284 guests
No Members online

Old 05-26-2005, 01:04 AM
GreekChat Member

alias season 5 speculation....

OMG is what I have to say so far.....

So he's not Michael Vaughn, then WHO THE HELL IS HE!!!!!!!

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." Eleanor Roosevelt
Old 05-26-2005, 02:15 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to polarpi
Borrowing a line from valkyrie (with modifications):

OMGWTH?!?!?!?!?!

First of all, my jaw dropped with the confession, and then with the car coming immediately after that, I gasped, clapped a hand to my mouth, and sat there in shock for at least a minute before I could get moving again.

I have to say, that was one heck of a finale, and now I'm going to be chomping at the bit for next season's premiere (I've heard some interesting theories....)

Old 05-26-2005, 02:16 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to amycat412
AAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH is what I have to say. My heart cannot take these Alias cliffhangers!

Was he CIA when she met him that first day? Or did he intercept her for the baddies???

Unbelievable!
Old 05-26-2005, 07:42 AM

Warning--this post is filled with questions!

I swear, I did not see that line coming. What does Spy Mommy know about "Vaughn"?

He had to be CIA in some capacity, right? If not, how was he working in the CIA offices?

Oh...my...word...what's Jack going to do when he finds out that "Vaughn" isn't who he thought he was? THAT will be sweet.

polarpi, what theories are out there?
Old 05-26-2005, 10:30 AM
GreekChat Member

Location: "...maybe tomorrow I'm gonna settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on."
Send a message via AIM to Lady Pi Phi
Do you think "Spy Mommy" will be popping in and out a few times...to help Syd and Nadia?

But what about Benifer's...I mean Jennifer's pregnany? They have to work that somehow into the script. Although, part of thinks she might be written out for a bit. It's happend in a show before. It happened to Gillian Anderson when became pregnant while starring in The X-Files.

Also, they better not leave me hanging, because I have to know what "Vaughn" (I guess we should be using quotation marks now) was going to tell her.
Old 05-26-2005, 11:51 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to BirthaBlue4
So when does the new season start? DO I have to wait until friggin JANUARY again? That's not gonna work. Somebody PLEASE recap the finale, I only saw the last 10 minutes or so, when that big ole whatever it was blew up.
Old 05-26-2005, 03:56 PM

Television Without Pity's recaplet is already up:

http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com...=75&story=8040
Old 05-26-2005, 06:00 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by polarpi
Borrowing a line from valkyrie (with modifications):

OMGWTH?!?!?!?!?!

First of all, my jaw dropped with the confession, and then with the car coming immediately after that, I gasped, clapped a hand to my mouth, and sat there in shock for at least a minute before I could get moving again.

I have to say, that was one heck of a finale, and now I'm going to be chomping at the bit for next season's premiere (I've heard some interesting theories....)

I had the same exact reaction!! OMGWTH!?!?!?!? My hands went over my mouth too and wasn't sure what I had just seen?!

So now...the speculations will fly...I can't believe we're going to have to wait through the summer before we know what happens!!! Is anybody on this show really as they seem?????
Old 05-26-2005, 08:44 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Sistermadly
Okay, I'll bite:

Faux!Vaughn is Russian (kinda like Sarky-poo and Spy!Mommy). His mother and father were KGB agents who went rogue and abandoned the KGB. Spy!Mommy helped them escape and in exchange for helping her with her plans for world domination, she somehow got them new identities, brought them to the States and set them up at the CIA (with Spy!Daddy).

Because Spy!Mommy has been a follower of Rambaldi, she knew about the prophecy and knew her daughter would need protection. But she also knew that parts of the Prophecy would have to be played out, otherwise Faux!Vaughn and Syd would never have met. Thus because the Faux!Vaughn family had a small child, she engineered the whole thing. Faux!Vaughn went through a similar training program that Syd went through when she was a child. Something happened and Faux!Vaughn's dad betrayed Spy!Mommy, and she had him killed. Faux!Vaughn then had a mission: to find the person who killed his father. It just so happened that his path crossed with Spy!Mommy about two years before Syd joined SD-6, and during his meetings with Spy!Mommy, she told him about the Prophecy and his role in it. So when Syd came into the CIA to spill the beans on SD-6, the fact that she met Faux!Vaughn was no coincidence: it was Spy!Mommy's doing all along. That explains why she wasn't mad that Faux!Vaughn has been deceiving Syd all this time, because it was all her doing anyhow.

How's that?
Old 05-26-2005, 08:47 PM
GreekChat Member

Sistermadly....

I LOVE IT!!!! You need to be a writer for Alias!!! It's almost believable!!!
Old 05-26-2005, 08:56 PM
GreekChat Member

bow down to sistermadly!!!!!

here here, sounds extremely plausible and knowing JJ it probably is something like that.

Old 05-27-2005, 12:31 AM
GreekChat Member

Location: "...maybe tomorrow I'm gonna settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on."
Send a message via AIM to Lady Pi Phi
That's good Sistermadly!

My mum and I were talking (I recorded the last 2 episodes for her so we just finished watching them now) and she thinks that Sloane is "Vaughn's" father.

It's a possibility. We all know that he's evil (although now possibly gone completely over to the good side) and I'm sure that he was also a bit of a player back in the day...I mean he did fool around with Irena...who else could he have fooled around with?
Old 05-27-2005, 12:32 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to amycat412
Nice theory Sister madly!

One thing-- Spy Mommy said something like "your activities are not as covert as you think..." Implying he is STILL at them.

And when Syd said " I can handle anything as long as you're not a bad guy"

And Vaughn or whomever he is said "Well that depends on who you ask"

And then POW

Am CONVINCED that was NOT an accident, that whomever plowed into them was specifically gunning for Vaughn given whatever his nefarious activities are.
Old 05-27-2005, 09:43 AM
GreekChat Member

speaking of sloane and whatnot, did anyone else notice that in last weeks two hour eppy that Irina was talking to Nadia and she told Nadia about how she got something from her dad and then Irina looked at Jack and the camera cut to Jack?

So now I'm thinking, since it would be totally JJ to screw us around like this , that Jack is actually Nadia's father. But then I got to thinking about the whole hourglass that only her father could see, my thing is what if that really didn't matter and they (Sloane, Syd and Jack) thought it did. Plus, since Jack was there in the first place, it worked.

I'm at a loss on who Vaughn really is. Obviously though spymommy knows something about it.

Old 05-27-2005, 05:03 PM
GreekChat Member

I agree with Lady Pi Phi. I think Sloane may actually be Vaughn's dad. I have thought it since they brought up the topic of dad this season.

WHY? According to spoilerfix.com: (highlight to read)

Spoilerfix.com says that Nadia and Vaughn have a connection.

Now, consider this: if you are Syd, what would be the worst thing you could find out about your lover? They're a spy? Nope. You are close to someone who lies about who they are? Nope. They are the offspring of your worst enemy? Ding, ding, ding.

It would be one of the most twisted things ever.

Last edited by Tippiechick; 06-01-2005 at 07:17 PM.