GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Cool Sites
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Cool Sites Know of a unique, cool & useful website? Please tell us about it here.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,446
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, ageldarkz5086

Old 05-21-2001, 10:40 AM
GreekChat Member

White Knight
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 05-21-2001, 11:13 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to James Send a message via AIM to James
What was the white knight about?
Old 05-21-2001, 11:48 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by James:
What was the white knight about?
I don't remember the exact wording, but it's something about being a giving and selfless person.

Old 05-21-2001, 07:31 PM
GreekChat Member

How weird, I did it again--I am now a SHEPHERD. Your distinct personality, The Shepherd is to tend to your human flock. You understand the needs of those for whom you are responsible. Shepherds are vigilant and reliable. You realize your obligation and commitment to the well being of those entrusted to your care. Shepherds are very dependable. You engender a feeling of comfort and stability to those within your charge. On the positive side, Shepherds can be empathic, caring, understanding, practical and realistic. On the negative side, you may be manipulative, close-minded and sentimentally rigid. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

Kinda like my origninal type too though (dreamer-minstrel). Except that I think I am more like a dreamer-minstrel, since I'm very idealistic/dreamy/open-minded, etc. I'm not rigid/practical/realistic, etc....

[This message has been edited by newbie (edited May 21, 2001).]
Old 05-21-2001, 08:15 PM
Banned

Talking

Prime Minister!
Old 05-21-2001, 08:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Salience:
LOL you think? You and I, that similar? Maybe your tongue/wit are defnses that block people from seeing your "dreamer" side? I do that, occassionally.

Wow, I may feel a group hug coming, where are the rest of the Minstrels??
Yeah, I noticed you scored ENFJ (emotional, soft, caring type) on the MB Scale. Why are you hiding?

Old 05-21-2001, 08:51 PM
GreekChat Member

I'm a white knight!

"our distinct personality, The White Knight, might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. Don Quixote was a White Knight as was Joan of Arc, the Lone Ranger and Crusader Rabbit. As a White Knight you expect nothing in return for your good deeds. You are one of the true "Givers" of the world. You are the anonymous philanthropist who shares your wealth, your time and your life with others. To give, is its own reward and as a White Knight you seek no other. On the positive side you are merciful, sympathetic, helpful, giving and heroic. On the negative side you may be impulsively decisive, sentimental and misdirected. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms."

pretty cool, huh??
Carrie
Old 05-21-2001, 08:56 PM
GreekChat Member

Lightbulb

SH80 and SALIENCE--

I am an ENFJ too!!! Haha..this might sound a bit bad...but for F (Feeling), I got a 9...so I'm a very "go with my heart" type of person .

Are you guys the "Teacher" type, too? I am, and that's great--b/c I am thinking of becoming either a Teacher or a Psychologist one day!
Old 05-21-2001, 09:59 PM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs up

I'm a White Night...drats I was hoping to be a Princess LOL. - Hootie

Don Quixote was a White Knight as was Joan of Arc, the Lone Ranger and Crusader Rabbit. As a White Knight you expect nothing in return for your good deeds. You are one of the true "Givers" of the world. You are the anonymous philanthropist who shares your wealth, your time and your life with others. To give, is its own reward and as a White Knight you seek no other. On the positive side you are merciful, sympathetic, helpful, giving and heroic. On the negative side you may be impulsively decisive, sentimental and misdirected. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

------------------
What do you get when you cross an Alpha Omicron Pi and a Sigma Phi Epsilon? A beautiful Chi Omega!!!
Zeta Delta Chapter of Chi Omega
http://www.unomaha.edu/~comega
Old 05-21-2001, 10:54 PM
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by newbie:
SH80 and SALIENCE--

I am an ENFJ too!!! Haha..this might sound a bit bad...but for F (Feeling), I got a 9...so I'm a very "go with my heart" type of person .

Are you guys the "Teacher" type, too? I am, and that's great--b/c I am thinking of becoming either a Teacher or a Psychologist one day!
I'm anything but an ENFJ, I'm a ESTP! I was just pointing out the OTW was an ENFJ. But, I have considered of becoming a teacher and a Psychologist once.

Old 05-21-2001, 11:00 PM
GreekChat Member

SH80--Whoops! You're right--we are almost direct opposities except for the 'E' part!
Old 05-22-2001, 12:25 AM
GreekChat Member

Location: Where stately oaks and broad magnolias shade inspiring halls
Group Hug to the Dreamer Minstrels!!!!
Old 05-24-2001, 03:51 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Salience Send a message via Yahoo to Salience
Quote:
Originally posted by newbie:
SALIENCE--

I am usually an INFJ/INTJ, but recently I've been getting that ENTP thing, go figure. Either way, these tests point me towards academia, which is good since I'm in a PhD program, and I'm headed towards university-level instruction. I also get "Healer" tags as well.

I feel pretty good about my path, seems I'm not straying from my calling...
Old 05-24-2001, 01:39 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Skype™ to SilverTurtle
Your distinct personality, The Benevolent Ruler might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. You are the idealistic social dreamer. Your overriding goal is to solve the people problems of your world. You are a social reformer who wants everyone to be happy in a world that you can visualize. You are exceptionally perceptive about the woes and needs of humankind. You often have the understanding and skill to readily conceive and implement the solutions to your perceptions. On the positive side, you are creatively persuasive, charismatic and ideologically concerned. On the negative side, you may be unrealistically sentimental, scattered and impulsive, as well as deviously manipulative. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms
Old 05-24-2001, 02:22 PM
GreekChat Member

My distinct personality, The Merchant, might be found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time. Your overriding goal is to always be competitive, for Merchants are the deal makers. Every situation is realistically analyzed for its profit potential. A well executed deal, even one that is profitable for all participants, can be its own reward for many Merchants. On the positive side you can be logically practical, rational and realistic. On the negative side you may be rigidly dogmatic as well as unmerciful and precipitous. Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

I have to say, that's me.