GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Dating & Relationships

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,136
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, PoodleDeNovo24
» Online Users: 1,124
3 members and 1,121 guests
Cookiez17, flamboyanttree, MSKKG

Old 08-26-2011, 03:40 PM

Send a message via AIM to Jill1228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcr View Post
Oh tre, you have daddy issues yourself don't you. Yes it should matter! But you're a prime example of why society is the way it is. Clueless to what a condom is.
I wish I could rep this post. I SO would!
Old 08-26-2011, 03:45 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tre1911 View Post
No it wasn't an accident, it was more like a heat of the moment kind of thing. You can't tell me you've never been in that situation.
Nope, sorry. Never raw-dogged someone I barely know,when neither of us has been tested for HIV, herpes, hepatitis, or HPV (or even the bacterial curable STDs) and he doesn't know whether or not I'm on birth control. Sorry!

Didn't you watch Boyz in the Hood, when Furious tells Tre that "pill don't keep your dick from falling off?" Kids today...
Old 08-26-2011, 03:47 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchkin03 View Post
Nope, sorry. Never raw-dogged someone I barely know,when neither of us has been tested for HIV, herpes, hepatitis, or HPV (or even the bacterial curable STDs) and he doesn't know whether or not I'm on birth control. Sorry!

Didn't you watch Boyz in the Hood, when Furious tells Tre that "pill don't keep your dick from falling off?" Kids today...
*LIKE*
Old 08-26-2011, 03:54 PM

Send a message via AIM to Jill1228
Quote:

LMAO (now where is that reputation button)?
Old 08-26-2011, 05:29 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I would have worn a condom, but it was one of those things that just happened. You've never been in a situation where you did something you knew you shouldn't have that you later regretted? I'm new to message boards so I'm getting the impression I shouldn't have started this thread. Because of this, my membership in my fraternity is being questioned on here. Forget I even brought it up. I was just trying to get some insight. I don't believe the kid is mine anyway. I did the math and it's not adding up, so getting a blood test would be a waste of time.
Absolutely I've done something that I knew I'd regret but the difference is i didn't put my health in danger nor did I put myself in a situation that would get me pregnant. Nor do I sleep around with people who I know for a fact are sleeping around too. I've been in a serious committed relationship with my boyfriend for four years now, and even in the beginning of our relationship in the heat of the moment we were smart about it.

First off why would you post something of this nature on a website where no one knoWs your situation first hand all we see is the crazyNess that it really is? You want insight here.. Don't be a fool wrap your tool. you and the girl are both at fault.
Old 08-26-2011, 07:20 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Because of this, my membership in my fraternity is being questioned on here..
Pie back.
Romans 1:16
Old 08-27-2011, 07:42 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Oh tre, you have daddy issues yourself don't you. .
I don't have issues with my dad, because I've never met him. So that's irrelevant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill1228 View Post
Forget this heat of the moment BS. Overheating causes things to malfunction. Calm the F down, think with the OTHER head and use a damn condom.
Is that such a tough concept?
I already said we didn't have any condoms. Shit happens in the heat of the moment sometimes.

Quote:

Just like you, I've never boned anyone raw who I didn't know either. I already said that I've known this girl since high school. So what you're saying is some dude you know hit it raw. Am I correct? That's how your post reads.

Quote:
Absolutely I've done something that I knew I'd regret but the difference is i didn't put my health in danger nor did I put myself in a situation that would get me pregnant. Nor do I sleep around with people who I know for a fact are sleeping around too. I've been in a serious committed relationship with my boyfriend for four years now, and even in the beginning of our relationship in the heat of the moment we were smart about it.

First off why would you post something of this nature on a website where no one knoWs your situation first hand all we see is the crazyNess that it really is? You want insight here.. Don't be a fool wrap your tool. you and the girl are both at fault.
What's done is done, but y'all act like you've never done anything stupid like I did. I don't think the baby is mine because the math doesn't add up, so I'm good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
Pie back.
I don't even know what that is. I read your other comments and whether you believe I'm a Nupe or not, I am, regardless of what you believe. And no I wouldn't let anybody kick my ass. I will continue to post with or without the name calling. I hate it when they let bruhs like you in the bond. Now that I think about it, based on your lack of brotherhood, G Phi Nupes would consider you to be sus.

Last edited by Tre1911; 08-27-2011 at 07:44 AM.
Old 08-27-2011, 03:15 PM
GreekChat Member

You've never met your father = daddy issues.

I can only hope the other guy is smarter than you for the sake of that child.