GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Kappa > Kappa Delta Rho

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,125
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, PiperJarma
» Online Users: 1,691
2 members and 1,689 guests
flamboyanttree, LaneSig

Old 12-01-1999, 12:21 AM
GreekChat Member

Post Black Student Union Needs Your Help

I am writing on behalf of the So. San Francisco High School Black Student Union (So. City High BSU) to solicit the help of your Chapter of KAPPA fraternity and/or your sorority sisters; as well as other fraternities/sororities at Stanford and surrounding Bay Area Colleges.

The students of So. City High BSU are hosting a Step-Show Competition on January 8, 2000. (Please see flyer info below) We need your community service support. We are advertising step exhibitions to be performed by Bay-Area College fraternities & sororities. Our desire is to have 4 fraternities or sororities perform a routine, we also need 4 volunteers to be judges & coaches. Any assistance that you can offer is appreciated.
If you will please, email me or give me a call at (650) 432-2146 (8am-5pm) or (650) 589-7871, before Friday, Dec. 3rd, and let me know whether your Chapter can help the young Brothers and Sisters at So. City High. Your response either way and your forwarding this message on to other Chapters is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time and attention.

Flyer Info:

The South San Francisco High School Black Student Union presents…

Steppin’ into the Millennium
1st Annual Black Student Union Step Show Competition

January 8, 2000
6:00PM - 8:00PM
South San Francisco High School Auditorium
400 ‘B’ Street
So. San Francisco, CA 94080

$5.00 per person

Featuring Exhibitions From The Tightest
College Fraternities AND Sororities & Our Local High School BSU Brothers AND Sisters Steppin To The Real!

Please Call (650) 589-7871 for more information. This is a fundraiser. Proceeds will go to help defray expenses of the student's trip to the United Black Student Union of California Annual Conference that will be held in Burbank, CA.

------------------
Ms Brown, Black Student Union Advisor