GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Delta > Delta Sigma Theta
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,456
Threads: 115,511
Welcome to our newest member, zatylerahvso465
» Online Users: 2,379
1 members and 2,378 guests
zatylerahvso465

Old 01-13-2006, 12:45 AM
GreekChat Member

Star From the Star and Buck Wild Morning show....that man says nigga too much. He also talks about how bad black people are And then he denies his blackness.
And also the lady on the show "white Trash" what the f**k why you gonna let people call you white trash.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 01-13-2006, 01:29 AM

Location: California's Nickle and Dime area today, the Yay-Area tomorrow, and near the terminator's office on Wednesdays
giggling to myself......

uuum..... Blutang, I kinda like MJB's frenchbraid wrapped around her head...it resembles the hair style of my late (RIP) Soror Rosa Parks....still giggling to myself.

Now slaps should be given to MJB for that CD. Her breakthrough sounds too clinical as in----------> lay-on-the-sofa-and-get-your-problems-off-your-chest-and-make-everyone-listen-to-your-issues-in-the-format-of-musical-beats-breakthrough.

Well, I'll admit, I do like the beats on #10-MJB DA MVP.
Old 01-13-2006, 10:00 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by 1prettyboi
Star From the Star and Buck Wild Morning show....that man says nigga too much. He also talks about how bad black people are And then he denies his blackness.
And also the lady on the show "white Trash" what the f**k why you gonna let people call you white trash.
I thought that I was the only person that thought the same thoughts about that morning show.
Old 01-13-2006, 10:03 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to mulattogyrl Send a message via Yahoo to mulattogyrl
Quote:
Originally posted by 1prettyboi
I like Star and Bucwild. But you can sure smack them anyway, lol.

It's a jungle out there.
Old 01-13-2006, 12:23 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by mulattogyrl
I like Star and Bucwild. But you can sure smack them anyway, lol.
I thought about you when I read their comments, lol. I've only listened to them twice and they both get smacks for what I heard on those two days.
Old 01-13-2006, 12:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to mulattogyrl Send a message via Yahoo to mulattogyrl
Quote:
Originally posted by Bamboozled
I thought about you when I read their comments, lol. I've only listened to them twice and they both get smacks for what I heard on those two days.
Knowing them, they'd probably like it, LOL

It's a jungle out there.
Old 01-13-2006, 01:13 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: Where stately oaks and broad magnolias shade inspiring halls
Quote:
Originally posted by emeraldAKA99
Flava Flav - for continually engaging in coonery on VH1
Ain't that the truth.
Old 01-13-2006, 05:47 PM
GreekChat Member

Martha Stewart - for getting out of jail and getting her own show! (let that have been Oprah who got locked up!) At least be original and not straight copy Donald.

Trina - for dating Lil Wayne!! I know ghetto loves ghetto but damn!

Marques Houston - for thinking he is sexy with that gut and for allowing his baby brother to out-do him when he had a long ass head start in the business!

R. Kelly - for having 2,000 chapters to trapped in the closet. Kick the damn door down already!

AND FINALLY, I WOULD LIKE TO MENTION THAT THE 1ST ANNUAL SLAP A B!T&% LIKE IKE TURNER AND GIVE THEM A HARD PUSH DOWN THE STEPS AWARD GOES TO...

LIL KIM - For having a reality show called "Countdown to Lockdown" Going to jail is not cute young.

Last edited by TheGeneral; 01-13-2006 at 05:51 PM.
Old 01-13-2006, 09:42 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by From_the_roots

Denzel: only if it's true you left your wife for Sanaa...who may or may not be pregnant with your love child. If it's not true, then no slapping...
WHAT?!?!?!
Old 01-13-2006, 11:56 PM
GreekChat Member

Mariah Carey - Not only for the reasons listed above, but because I actually listened to her music before she sold all her creative ability out to be "trendy". Wack, and she can get two smacks for still being half-naked in her videos like she's 24 again. *snarl*

Tigger & the yellow girl - I don't even like 106 & Park, but I know that Free and AJ were nowhere NEAR as annoying as you two. Get a grip!

D'Angelo - I still listen to you!!! Did no one tell you that you were supposed to stay around for my personal pleasure and enjoyment? Did you miss the memo that said "Take care of yo' self, man!"...?!?!??!

the "n'em" from Beyonce N'em - You need to be smacked because y'all actually thought you had longevity without Beyoncé - y'all shoulda never let that girl get a taste of that solo money!

Charlie Wilson - I know they told you all that make-up was cute in that video, but you still deserve an honorable popping-upside-the-head.

Monica - I'ma need to never see another woman at a strip club holding that many singles.

Chad from the Neptunes - You gon' let Pharrell do you like Beyonce do Destiny's Child? Jeez..

Nelly - Stop fooling America into believing that grill mess is cute. It's really not. In fact, I have a running tally of how many men with grills have funky breath. Nelly and Paul Wall's breath is humming all over that track.
Old 01-15-2006, 09:57 PM

Location: California's Nickle and Dime area today, the Yay-Area tomorrow, and near the terminator's office on Wednesdays
Unslap Mary J....her CD is beginning to grow on me
Old 01-17-2006, 10:45 AM
GreekChat Member

Trina- Get's a big @$$ slap for punching that hairdresser at the USA flea market. If you expected quality you should have went to a real salon.

Mike Jones- for skipping everyone in line at K-mart and then getting mad when they asked you to leave.

Nick- For leaving Jessica. She's rich, attractive, and stupid. what more could you ask for.

Jamie Foxx- For hating on Stedman and Oprah. He got her first so be easy.

Beyonce- Now my niece won't stop singing "ladies put some ketchup on in, i'ma want some ketchup on it."

One Gr8 BIG @$$ slap for the Dem Franchise Boyz for this whole White Tee thing. Now I can't find any that don't reach my ankles.
= Because you're a semester too late
= Because you love to imitate
Old 01-17-2006, 11:17 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
R. Kelly - for having 2,000 chapters to trapped in the closet. Kick the damn door down already!
^^^HILARIOUS!!!!

Quote:
One Gr8 BIG @$$ slap for the Dem Franchise Boyz for this whole White Tee thing. Now I can't find any that don't reach my ankles.
^^^HILARIOUS AS WELL
Old 01-17-2006, 11:39 AM
GreekChat Member

Location: Free and nearly 53 in San Diego and Lake Forest, CA
Send a message via AIM to Steeltrap Send a message via Yahoo to Steeltrap
Shaq -- Don't make nice to Ko***** and then lose.

Andrew Bynum -- Don't disrespect your Diesel Daddy.
Old 01-17-2006, 04:45 PM
GreekChat Member

Mariah Carey for trying to be a Beyonce knock-off on the Golden Globe Awards. It didn't work on you, Chica.
Reaffirmed: Glen Ellyn Area Alumnae
All in the MIGHTY MIDWEST REGION!