GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Dating & Relationships

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,124
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, znathanhulzeo24
» Online Users: 1,321
4 members and 1,317 guests
John, Sarak24034, UofISigKap

Old 01-21-2002, 03:14 AM
GreekChat Member

God this is off color, but...

ladies, does our junk smell?

I ask this because I was flipping through the channels tonight and I come across some old skag of a woman giving sex advice (more health than anything) on some chick channel (oxygen I think. I hate that I admitted that publically). I am intrigued. They are discussing um, hygene issues and some guy calls in complaining of his gals stank. So the old bag running the show handles the call with dignity explaing the medical issues that cause ph problems etc, etc, (she did almost lose me when she describe Geranum Infection or something and used the phrase "dead fish smell." (but I kept watching because its like a car wreck on the freeway - you slow to stare, ya dont wanna, but you do.) ANYWAY - she closed with , "guys, dont think you dont have a genatalia order of you own. Its an aquired taste." HAHAHAHAHHA I f*cking died laughing that this 80 year old grandmother was talking about " an aquired taste" tooo funny. (Image of the teeth on the nightstand while shes goin to town on grandpa health topic). But seriously, is she BSing us? Does our junk smell?
Old 01-21-2002, 05:10 AM
UMgirl

That was just too funny. But to get to the question Id say yeah, but its whether its a tolerable oder or not. Its just like any other natural oder that people have in areas, whether its there or in other places.I hear it depends on the kind and amount of toxins your body releases.
Old 01-21-2002, 06:00 AM
GreekChat Member

Nasty topic, but I feel compelled to respond.

First, that's pretty disturbing (in a funny ass way) that an 80 year old woman was giving advice about "an acquired taste" was almost too much for me to read this morning.

I would have to agree that Yes, some guys do have an ....odor. Some just stink. Naturally, it's common sense that if it stinks, you just don't go down there. I think that there are lots of guys who don't realize that after you work out, you need to shower immediately. Also, I think that some people just stink and it matters great whether or not the guy is circumsized.

A few of my girlfriends have shared horror stories with me and it's sad, but that's an absolute deal breaker. I am so glad that I'm not dating now, because there are just too many scary diseases and nasty smells out there. *PUKE*
Old 01-21-2002, 04:23 PM
GreekChat Member

hmm...maybe if we shaved, it would get less funky after workouts.
Old 01-21-2002, 04:46 PM
GreekChat Member

LOL...Two Words: Pineapple juice. Works for guys and girls - and makes everything down there taste good.
Old 01-21-2002, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by volgirl2376
LOL...Two Words: Pineapple juice. Works for guys and girls - and makes everything down there taste good.
Damn it woman! You messed up my plan of trying to work with the Dole fruit company to come up with a special "love juice" recipe! But oh well, I guess ya just did us guys a favor by dishing out this info to the ladies so, cheers!
Old 01-21-2002, 04:57 PM
GreekChat Member

Maybe this is an off color remark too...but guys *and* girls should refrain from using the bathroom on a date lol. If there is any chance in hell my date will be going "downtown" - I dont go.
Old 01-21-2002, 05:01 PM

Guys definitely have an odor down there but as long as he is clean and not too sweaty it isn't offensive. Actually I kind of think it's sexy, but then the only male odor I have smelled in the last 10 years is my husband's, so maybe I'm just used to it!!!!! Cleanliness is everything. And if you pee before your woman goes South on you, don't just shake it off! Dab with tissue because nothing is worse than the faint taste of peepee!!!!
Old 01-21-2002, 05:11 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by ErikaXO
Cleanliness is everything. And if you pee before your woman goes South on you, don't just shake it off! Dab with tissue because nothing is worse than the faint taste of peepee!!!!
Oh my god!! ROFLMAO!!
Old 01-21-2002, 05:23 PM
GreekChat Member

Wink

Life, I knew you were a sick PUPPY!

Sahara girl, just talk dirty Southern to me and IT WILL BE AlRight!

As for the rest of you For Shame, does Your Mother know you talk about these things?

Why worry about the Skank smell when everyone is so horny that the Blood is not in your Brain anyway. It is in the nether regions of Lust and Luciviousness!

Hell, take a shower together and you wont have thought one anyway! If you get out of the shower !!!!

Oh Life, This Is Why I am Proud to Call You Brother!

LX Z # 1
Alumni
Old 01-21-2002, 06:03 PM

life, what's this ol' bag's name?

We got one that's on sundays at 11, sex with sue....my old tri delt roomies religiously followed her.

It was disgusting, listening to her graphically tell chicks all about anal sex...blah.

I've heard a word used to describe this condition for men, smegie? Is that right? Similar bacteria found on women for yeast infections. However if you're experiecing such problems it might be wise to contact a urologist, i'm sure he/she would know what to do.
Old 01-21-2002, 06:16 PM
GreekChat Member

VolGirl...I'm laughing my ass off right now. I'd never heard of pineapple juice but you can bet I'll be stocking up now. All I know is that no one - male or female - should order asparagus during a date and expect to get any downtown action later. *GAG*

ErikaXO, Amen to the wiping of the winkle after peeing. I am not a big fan of urine, myself, but guys get in the habit and it's hard to break em of it.

Lil_G - what the hell are you talking about?? I hope you're kidding about "Smegie" or whatever. NAS -T.

ok...gonna go take a long shower now...

Last edited by tridelta4ever; 01-21-2002 at 07:45 PM.
Old 01-21-2002, 07:16 PM

ErikaXO, must agree with you on the whole wiping off the pee thing!
I literally get sick to my stomach if I can taste urine. YUCK!

And lifesaver, to your answer your question, there is a faint odor. Not awful, it's definitely tolerable. Just make sure you shower right after you go and work out or something. The sweat mixed in with the natural odor is a nasty combination.
Old 01-21-2002, 07:19 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Siobhan
Quote:
Originally posted by Lil_G
life, what's this ol' bag's name?

We got one that's on sundays at 11, sex with sue....my old tri delt roomies religiously followed her.

It was disgusting, listening to her graphically tell chicks all about anal sex...blah.

I've heard a word used to describe this condition for men, smegie? Is that right? Similar bacteria found on women for yeast infections. However if you're experiecing such problems it might be wise to contact a urologist, i'm sure he/she would know what to do.

The Sunday Night Sex - it's hilarious. Actually she did a presentation at UBC a few years back - my and a group of my sisters went and saw her - she is even funnier in person.
Old 01-21-2002, 07:46 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to AOIIAngel
Trust Lifesaver to bring yet another laugh your ass off topic up!!
Yes, guys have that faint smell, but as long as you shower regularly and stay clean, there is no worry. And about the pineapple juice-I have heard that too....is it true??? Hm, maybe stocking up on juice is a good idea......