GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Recruitment > Sorority Recruitment
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Sorority Recruitment Recruitment event and bid day ideas, membership retention, publicity, recruitment policies, etc.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,427
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, FlorCundif
» Online Users: 2,467
0 members and 2,467 guests
No Members online

Old 01-29-2014, 01:33 PM
GreekChat Member

Alabama Panhellenic Preview Day Question

I apologize if this should go under the "Schools Where You Need Recs" sticky, but I'm wondering if someone can tell me if PNMs need to have recs in before the Preview event on March 8, or if it's ok to send them by June 1. Our APH is trying to assist a local young woman in getting recs for Fall recruitment, and since we're used to Big Ten/midwestern recruitments, I want to make sure we're helping her out in the best way we can.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 01-29-2014, 06:06 PM
GreekChat Member

Recs are not needed for Spring Preview Day!
Now, I believe there are some "legal" invitational parties that weekend, so an alum may want to alert the chapter to include a PNM by sending her e-mail or snail-mail address and a few particulars.
I believe a PNM can do that by e-mailing the chapter about her interest...maybe Titchou can weigh in on this. Things are changing fast at UA and it's hard to keep up from a distance.

Old 01-29-2014, 07:24 PM
GreekChat Member

I wouldn't worry about getting them in before Preview. After is fine.