GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Greek Life This forum is for various discussion topics regarding greek life. If you are posting a non-greek related message, please do so in one of the General Chat Topic forums.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,456
Threads: 115,511
Welcome to our newest member, zatylerahvso465
» Online Users: 2,426
3 members and 2,423 guests
No Members online
Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2002, 05:25 AM
GreekChat Member

Question Who IS this person?

It seems that everywhere I go on GreekChat, I find posts by Imthechamp, and everytime, they are either outride rude and often personally insulting, or purposefully trying to cause chaos. Does anyone actually know WHO this is, or what they are trying to prove?
From what I have seen, GreekChat is constructive and fun, and I don't think that pointless insults and random comments with no backing designed to stir up rage among GCers have a place here.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 12-09-2002, 06:02 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Imthechamp
I am me, and the only time I've ever insulted anyone was when they called me out (Lifesaver + Tom Earp and I'm sure there are others).

I like to state my opinion on matters and I guess that's a bad thing when the majority of people disagree with you. But you know what?? I am not gonna be afraid to express how I feel.

I told someone fat girls are unattractive on a thread entitled "Am I Fat?". Then I said most of the girls here are unattractive after looking at their pics. Big deal, thats my own opinion. I'm not sure why you make such a big deal about my posts. There is an ignore button and I'm sure half of GC has me on it.

99% of my posts are in Chit Chat section, so you're lying when you say I post everywhere.

Am I rude? Prolly

Do I think you're a retard? Yeah

Get over yourself.

Last edited by Imthechamp; 12-09-2002 at 06:07 AM.
Old 12-09-2002, 06:23 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to OUlioness01
you also told someone she must be ugly when she told everyone she was still a virgin. that was rude and uncalled for. it takes a lot of discipline to remain a virgin in college and she should be admired. NOT insulted
Old 12-09-2002, 06:42 AM
Banned

Oh yeah, how did I forget about that?
Old 12-09-2002, 06:49 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Imthechamp

Am I rude? Prolly

Do I think you're a retard? Yeah

Get over yourself.
Damn. You sound just like my boyfriend.
Old 12-09-2002, 06:50 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by OUlioness01
it takes a lot of discipline to remain a virgin in college and she should be admired. NOT insulted
Yeah, that takes a lot of willpower. I take my hat off to anyone (male or female) that can go all the way through college without sex.
Old 12-09-2002, 07:10 AM
Banned

I dunno...cuz of the people I know IRL that are virgins, they all look pretty disturbing.
Old 12-09-2002, 07:15 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I dunno...cuz of the people I know IRL that are virgins, they all look pretty disturbing.
Looks aren't really a deciding factor. No matter how ugly the girl may be, there is always a guy out there (prolly not the best lookig) who would be willing to sleep with her. It may just be a coincidence.
Old 12-09-2002, 07:19 AM
Unregistered-

Quote:
Imthechamp...you and I never really went 'at it', and I don't really want to go 'at it' right now...but I'm wondering why you'd generalize virgins like that.

I know a bunch of sluts and hoez that don't really look too great and sometimes I wonder how in the world they actually get any...and who in their right mind would even give them any!

Looking physically disturbing isn't limited to just virgins!

***Preparing myself to be called fat and ugly right now...***
Old 12-09-2002, 07:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by OohTeenyWahine

Imthechamp...you and I never really went 'at it', and I don't really want to go 'at it' right now...but I'm wondering why you'd generalize virgins like that.

I know a bunch of sluts and hoez that don't really look too great and sometimes I wonder how in the world they actually get any...and who in their right mind would even give them any!

Looking physically disturbing isn't limited to just virgins!

***Preparing myself to be called fat and ugly right now...***
I'm not saying they all are, I'm just saying the ones I know are virgins for a reason...mostly because nobody would touch it with a 10 foot pole. So I guess I'm basin my opinion on those few people. Guys and girls.

Now, I know what you mean about the guys who will bag anything that moves and I think it's pretty crazy...

Oh yeah...and I don't think you're ugly at all.
Old 12-09-2002, 08:18 AM
GreekChat Member

It's a long held rumor (more and more I think it's truth) that imthechump is the alter ego of another very active GCer. Possibly even a mod....

It's like he created another name just to be an jerk to people.

Last edited by kddani; 12-09-2002 at 08:30 AM.
Old 12-09-2002, 08:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by kddani
It's a long held rumor (more and more I think it's truth) that imthechump is the alter ego of another very active GCer. Possibly even a mod....

It's like he created another name just to be an @sshole to people.
You = Moron

How long are you going to keep saying I am someone else? Really, what the fuck? There is no conspiracy about me. This is a message board and yall always trying to bring drama to it...

First I was Ufpike, now I am a mod? Gee...nice detective work there kddani. Can you tell me why you think I am someone else?

If they ban me for being a jerk, I hope they ban you for being an idiot

P.S. My ex-girlfriend posts here and I'm sure she can vouch for me, but I'm not gonna ask her too...and no, I am not gonna say who she is.

Last edited by Imthechamp; 12-09-2002 at 08:27 AM.
Old 12-09-2002, 08:29 AM
GreekChat Member

Thank you for giving me a laugh on my first day of finals. I really needed it.

First, i don't think i ever really said you were UFPike. And guess what, there's a ton of people on here who share my thoughts. It's called PMs. And even if I did think that you were UF Pike at some point in time (which I do not now)- consider it a compliment. At least he did his thing with some degree of class.

Second- starting drama? I thought that was YOUR sole purpose on GC. It's obvious that you don't have any other.

Third- i feel sorry for your exgirlfriend. I sure hope you didn't treat her as you do everyone on here. No one deserves to be treated like that, in real life, or on here.

And oh yes. I'm a moron. Sure.... Oh, and an idiot too. Great name calling skillz.

Whatever you say. You just know so much.

Have a nice day

Last edited by kddani; 12-09-2002 at 08:42 AM.
Old 12-09-2002, 08:43 AM
Banned

Haha, that makes me lol. I'm not sure how anybody can let a comment on a message board said by some random guy in CA make them upset. Sure, I'm good lookin, smart and funny, but HEY, I'm not the only one!

And you're right, I do feel sorry for my ex-girlfriend, and you wanna know why? It's cuz she lost out on a great guy.

If you honestly think people act the same way IRL that they do on a message board, then you must be really foolish.

P.S. Hrmm yeah, we all know how much class UFPike had...I guess all those lies didn't mean anything huh?

Last edited by Imthechamp; 12-09-2002 at 08:46 AM.
Old 12-09-2002, 08:47 AM
GreekChat Member

Who's upset? I thanked you for making me laugh.

And i'm sure as I'm sitting there taking my civ pro final that I'll think of you and smile.