GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Greek Life This forum is for various discussion topics regarding greek life. If you are posting a non-greek related message, please do so in one of the General Chat Topic forums.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,427
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, FlorCundif
» Online Users: 2,401
2 members and 2,399 guests
AOIIalum

Old 08-05-2000, 10:39 PM
GreekChat Member

Post sororities

i was doing some research on sororities over the computer because i'm really looking forward to rush this fall, but i ran into a couple problems. the only sororities at my school that i found info on were zeta tau alpha and delta zeta. so, if anyone belongs to delta sigma theta, alpha xi delta, gamma phi delta, phi alpha, or zeta phi beta, i would love any info you could give me. i tried calling my school to find out about the prices(i couldn't find a # for the greek dept so i just called the student activities office)and it they didn't even help...i asked about the average cost and they were like hold on, and i heard them ask someone else and they got back on the phone and said it varies, and then they hung up. some people can be sooo rude, but i won't get into my pet peeves here. anyway, any info you have would be greatly appreciated!!! thanks.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 08-06-2000, 10:12 AM
GreekChat Member

Peace & Blessings

HoneyBee,
you can e-mail me privately and I'll answer any questions about Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. that you may have.
Thank you for your interest in my Sisterhood.
---------------------------------------------
SapphireSensation
RoyalBlueDivaDivine
ZPhiB..Some of the Finest Women around......
Old 08-06-2000, 07:28 PM
GreekChat Member

When it comes to sororities, everyone does vary. This is not information that you just give out at orientation or when someone calls over the phone. The student life office probably can tell you whose on campus and maybe when a rush is planned, but they do not have confidential information about prices. If you attend a sororities rush, they will give you a packet that contains the prices and requirements of the organization.