GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Dating & Relationships

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,123
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, zsamulpitt5293
» Online Users: 1,151
1 members and 1,150 guests
JayhawkAOII

Old 02-20-2013, 02:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi U MC Vito View Post
Told a friend she was beatiful twice in like a minute.
Quote:
You have no idea how often I hear some variety of "let's just be friends."
LOL when you keep telling females they're all that over and over, a lot females will automatically put you in the "just a friend" category, because they think you might be soft, even though you may not be. You feel me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
Just got back last night from my V-Day weekend.
I just peeped the date on this post, goddamn! LOL Y'all strung that out!

Last edited by Mizeree I2K; 02-20-2013 at 02:15 PM.
Old 02-20-2013, 04:40 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizeree I2K View Post
LOL when you keep telling females they're all that over and over, a lot females will automatically put you in the "just a friend" category, because they think you might be soft, even though you may not be. You feel me?
Different women actually.
Old 02-20-2013, 09:19 PM
GreekChat Member

This night was bizarre. I went to an IT Security professionals meeting and there were many people I know there, including: Dodger, Hockey Dad, my ex-husband, several former co-workers and the department head for my grad program. I had promised the ex I would introduce him to people because he's trying to network so he can get a permanent job some day soon (please! Soon!) I initially sat with a woman who I worked with many years ago and who I usually hang out with at these things. My ex sat down at my table. The grad school program director sat between me and my ex. Dodger and Hockey Dad were at the same table right next to each other, both in my peripheral vision while I was watching the speaker talk. I had waved to each of them separately when they saw me and waved as they came in. They don't know each other, they just happened to sit at the same table in spots where they could see me. I ended up introducing my ex to all these people. One of the other men at my table is good friends with my former boss and they are trying to recruit him to go work there. I had sat with him at another conference before and he remembered me but I didn't remember him. He connected with me on LinkedIn while we were listening to the speaker. At the table on the other side of us were four of my old co-workers from my most recent job. It was like networking overload.

It was all very weird. I keep my life really compartmentalized and it is rare when different parts of my life intersect. I just introduced every as "This is D, he is a <title> at <company>", except for my ex, who I said "This is Ex, he is my ex-husband." HD and Dodger both did double takes at that...lol. Most everybody did double takes at that, actually. The gal I usually hang out with said quietly "Is it awkward to have him here?" and I said "No, we're friends". I didn't tell her how I know HD or Dodger though. THAT would have been awkward.

Last edited by AGDee; 02-20-2013 at 09:21 PM.
Old 02-21-2013, 10:47 AM
GreekChat Member

^^^
Who's "Dodger"? I don't remember you mentioning him. I still think the names you're giving these men are hilarious! lol
Old 02-21-2013, 11:27 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
^^^
Who's "Dodger"? I don't remember you mentioning him. I still think the names you're giving these men are hilarious! lol
I know. AGDee's personal life is like a television series, with all the nicknames and backstories. If you haven't tuned in from the beginning, you might as well wait for the summer.... reruns? joke. didn't. quite. make. it. But you know what I mean.
~ Luke 19:10
Old 02-21-2013, 11:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Different women actually.
You ever try PoF? There are some nice females on there you might want to kick it with.
Old 02-21-2013, 11:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
^^^
Who's "Dodger"?
Some mofo who's tight with Booger.
Old 02-21-2013, 12:04 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyB06 View Post
I know. AGDee's personal life is like a television series, with all the nicknames and backstories. If you haven't tuned in from the beginning, you might as well wait for the summer.... reruns? joke. didn't. quite. make. it. But you know what I mean.
Quote:
Some mofo who's tight with Booger.
Old 02-21-2013, 01:29 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
You win at life… Oh wait, no --You win by virtue of your mere existence.
Romans 1:16
Old 02-21-2013, 06:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyB06 View Post
I know. AGDee's personal life is like a television series, with all the nicknames and backstories. If you haven't tuned in from the beginning, you might as well wait for the summer.... reruns?
CTFU!
Old 02-21-2013, 08:19 PM
GreekChat Member

Dee!

As long as YOU are happy at your new job!

(Hope ex gets a great job too! Maybe people will think that there has to be something good about him since you let him sit at your table!)
Old 02-21-2013, 11:10 PM
GreekChat Member

My ex really needs a full time job, before my son's senior year expenses come along. Me paying for everything for the kids all through high school is killin' me.

As for Dodger... this is a link to the time period when I saw him. We went on one date, he said he wanted to see me again in a week, then disappeared, then started texting and calling again. We went out a second time, said he wanted to see me the next week, and disappeared again. Weird. He acted like we were old friends last night. http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/sh...er#post2127647
Old 02-22-2013, 02:46 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
You ever try PoF? There are some nice females on there you might want to kick it with.
I have considered it and actually have an OKCupid account, but I never really use it. Idk, but something about the whole idea of online dating doesn't seem right to me. *shrugs* I don't have anything about those who us it or even find partners that way, but it just doesn't really appeal to me.
Old 03-02-2013, 01:09 AM
GreekChat Member

There is nothing quite like a night curled up on the couch with pizza, a good old fashioned movie, and the boyfriend!

"Sisterhood is not about being popular, its about developing character, forming bonds, and self-discovery. If after four years you can hold you head high, then absolutely your sorority is "tops"." - H2oot
Old 03-04-2013, 01:29 AM
GreekChat Member

Dodger is the Artist-Formerly-Known-as-Geekboy.

I've been watching Days of Our Lives since I was 10. I can keep just about any storyline straight, complete with identity switches and people who come back from the dead.

All of my love, my peace, and happiness...I'm gonna give it to DELTA.