GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Alpha > Alpha Gamma Delta

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,426
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, Abisha55
» Online Users: 2,523
2 members and 2,521 guests
John

Old 02-14-2006, 12:46 PM
GreekChat Member

Talking Happy Valentine's Day!

Just wishing a wonderful Valentine's Day to all my lovely sisters! I hope you have lots of chocolate to eat today...I started eating mine yesterday, haha!
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 02-14-2006, 06:57 PM
GreekChat Member

Me too!!

Hubby and I decided to start celebrating early to avoid the crowds, lol.

Went to eat, then computer laptop shopping (kinda want one/kinda don't want to pay $$, lol). Gave each other flowers (he gave me red and yellow roses and I gave him red and yellow tulipsl..hopefully to plant).

Now if he will wake up from his nap, we can have leftovers (veal scalapini ) and watch"Under the Tuscan Sun"...if I go get it from Blockbusters, lol.
Old 02-14-2006, 07:06 PM
Unregistered-

It would have been Matt and me's first Valentines Day together but he's busy chaperoning HS golfers in town from the outer islands and preparing for Thursday's LPGA SBS Open, so I won't be seeing much of him at all this week.

Being that my stepfather is also away working in Kona, my mommy and I will be ordering those Pizza Hut Pizza Bites Pizzas and drinking fine wines.
Old 02-14-2006, 08:05 PM
GreekChat Member

I took a mental health day from work and am waiting for my roommates to get off of work so we can celebrate our singleness. The other people we've invited to come are either single, or geographically single so it is just getting together to enjoy friends and a meal no one has to cook or clean up afterwards.

I'm taking baked good to the single ladies in the chapter as well.
Old 02-14-2006, 09:39 PM
GreekChat Member

Kids are both sick and missed their parties at school. Although they're supposed to be with their dad this week, I took them this evening for a while to give him a little break. It's tough waiting on them when they're bothing sick.

I'm starting to get congested, so I think I'm next
Old 02-16-2006, 07:38 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to hawaiiagd Send a message via Yahoo to hawaiiagd
Rob was convinced he was going to be leaving on the tug for Valentine's day, so we didn't bother making reservations or heavy duty plans. So... with no babysitter and no reservations, our options for the last minute discovery that he'd be here afterall was reduced to a reservation for three here at the house. Menu was Costco Caesar Salad with Chicken Alfredo and Chocolate Cake for dessert. Entertainment was American Idol and House with periodic breaks for the live entertainment...a 22 month old not enjoying the competition with the TV for attention. Of course... the chocolate cake brought about a full mood swing

Happy Valentine's Day!