GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Alpha > Alpha Xi Delta
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,457
Threads: 115,512
Welcome to our newest member, ER_Pike

Old 08-05-2002, 01:11 PM
GreekChat Member

Smile Road Rules

Hey Xi girls! One of our lovely sisters is going to be on Road Rules tonight. Her name is Carrie. She isn't in letters or anything. She will be bungee jumping. You guys check her out if you can. I know everyone will be tuned in for sorority life!
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 08-06-2002, 04:01 PM
GreekChat Member

Thanks Heather

I was so nervous about the show, but all in all it turned oout great. i just wished they would have shown more of SWT and less of the Gay bar scene. I can't believe they cut 10 hours of taping into about 12 minutes. They also should have shot more at sewell, the beauty of our campus. Mary and I were on the phone almost the whole time. I liked the part where I said yyeah I have my letters and my boyfriend's letters around my neck. Jimmy got a kick out of that. Just seeing it all over made my stomach turn.
Old 08-07-2002, 01:31 PM
GreekChat Member

Yeah Carrie,

I was all screaming and jumping up and down when I saw you guys! I thought the show was great because it was at our school and I got to see you guys on there. I was freaking out!!! Go Girly!

TFJ
Old 08-08-2002, 12:42 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to AlphaXi126
so i 've watched this like 10 times

I watched the episode like 10 times and when you came on and showed your card, I was like HEYYYY that looks like an Alpha Xi Card....I was so excited. How cool, hope you had fun bungee jumping....
Was the cast of RR nice? They seem cool on the show, I wish Shane wasn't gay cuz he is so cute with the prettiest eyes! Don't worry you looked great on the show!!
Old 08-08-2002, 06:43 PM
GreekChat Member

Thanks!!!

Thanks,
The cast was great, but I'll have to say--the show is very-uh-well put together by the producers. First i hate to disappoint everyone but the RR team does not live off baked potatoes. The night before they ate a very nice dinner at Red Lobster and during taping they had catered food brought in for all of us on the show. Shane was amazing, very funny and sweet, as was everyone. Rachel was very bitchy that day, i think it was just a bad day for her, but overall she was very crazy, and you definatley could tell Eric and Kendall were an item. The most obvious observation was the group seemed to shy away from Sarah. We could tell she was the outcast. I can't believe that they cut 10 hours of filming into like 13 minutes. I have to also point out that the gay club was in Austin, not San Marcos, and from what other people around the world think and have said is that SWT is a very openly gay place. I really don't mind people thinking that, but I hate to burst their bubble and say it's not. Overall I was pleased with the episode. I originally had my AXiD shirt on, but they made me change. I also had on our Flip Flops. They still said they needed more proof, and as my best friend Mary said, I am the only dork who actually carries my membership card with me at all times! On the episode I didn't have my drop on because I was wearing my bf's letters, but I was allowed to put one of my sis's drops on in addition to his. I had a blast!!!
Old 08-10-2002, 05:54 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to sellenj6
I thought that was a Xi getting a little tv time!!! That's awesome!!! We should be on tv more often ( but not quite as often as Sorority life) :-)
TFJ,
Sarah