GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Kappa > Kappa Kappa Gamma

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,417
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, DemetraMau
» Online Users: 1,106
2 members and 1,104 guests
LaneSig

Old 04-07-2003, 11:59 PM
GreekChat Member

Talking Eta Alpha at Furman University

Greetings sisters of HA Chapter!
If any of you guys are out there, I thought it would be fun for us all to get in touch here! Please post your information and what you're up to!

I graduated from FU in 2000 and still live here in Greenville with my cat, Sarah. I am an AE with Jeff Dezen Public Relations here in town.

Also, check out my discussion thread regarding our 10-year HA Reunion in the Fall of 2003.

Loyally,
Katie Gamble '00

Last edited by prissykappa; 04-08-2003 at 12:14 AM.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 04-13-2003, 11:05 PM
GreekChat Member

Wink

Hi Katie!
I am one of HA's new initiates--and so happy to be a Kappa! The sisters here are truly amazing, and have helped me adjust to college and sorority life so well. I am serving as our representative to Panhellenic, and am thrilled to report that we are having a Kappa hall next year! I don't know if there are any other Paladins on this board, but if there aren't, there should be! This is such a great way to be in touch with KKG's all over the country (and the globe!)!

Loyally,
Julia
Old 04-14-2003, 01:06 PM
GreekChat Member

This really has nothing to do with this thread other than the fact that it's about Furman, but my younger son was invited to attend the Duke TIP State Recognition Ceremony for his SAT score. My husband, older son, and I were at Duke and Furman a couple of years ago for his Recognition Ceremonies. We didn't get to see much of the Furman campus, but what we saw was gorgeous. Can you tell I'm a proud momma?!?

The ceremony will be at the end of May--we're looking forward to it. I hope to see a little more of the campus this time. I doubt any students will still be there, so I won't be able to see where the Kappa hall will be. yaykappa171, that will be so much fun and will strengthen your sisterhood even more.
Old 04-15-2003, 12:34 AM
GreekChat Member

Hey Julia and MSKKG,
Thank you for your postings. Julia, welcome to Kappa. I'm so glad the ladies of HA have given you such a warm welcome, and I'm so excited to be working with you as a Chapter Advisor this year. I'm sure we'll be spending much time together preparing for next year's Recruitment. As you know, HA is my collegiate Chapter. I was an Active there until 2000. So, your Chapter is near and dear to my heart!

MSKKG, I hope you enjoy your trip to FU. It sounds like you may be there during Graduation. In that case, you could probably persuade someone to let you in to see the hall. However, I'm not sure which hall it will be next year. Julia, do you happen to know?

Loyally,
Katie
Old 05-28-2003, 04:42 PM
GreekChat Member

We did enjoy our trip to Furman, but once again we were unable to stay. The campus was as pretty as ever though!
Old 07-11-2003, 11:18 AM
GreekChat Member

One of my best friends here had a sister who was a Kappa at Furman (Heather Jenkins, now Heather Carter). I have several friends at Furman (Sigma Nu, Tri-Delt, and SAEs). I almost went there, and my dad graduated from there way back in the day. Awesome school. P.S. Love the kappa girls here too at UGA.