GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Pi > Pi Beta Phi
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,469
Threads: 115,513
Welcome to our newest member, davidjuioro5780
» Online Users: 2,158
1 members and 2,157 guests
John

Old 04-14-2004, 04:03 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to suzipiphi Send a message via Yahoo to suzipiphi
high: Greek week starts on Friday and goes till next Saturday. I'm in charge of Public Relations and so its been pretty stressful but its almost over! And we're practicing for Greek Sing and our show this year is REALLY cute...I hope we win so bad!

low: I've been running straight since yesterday morning. And in the past two nights I've only gotten 9 hours of sleep altogether not tired right now but its going to be a big crash and burn. Had tests, work, meetings, and greek week stuff all day.

Suzi
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 04-16-2004, 09:45 PM
GreekChat Member

Highs: The weather was real nice today, I went up and stayed with my grandmother the other night so she would have company, i spent the day with my parents yesterday... we went to Maymont (one of my most favorite places) and then out for dinner..

Lows: My great-aunt died this week (I grew up living right next door).. she was my grandmother's bestfriend.. real sad.. its been even more difficult bc I havent gotten over the death of my greatgrandmother still (she was 93 yrs old and one of my best friends), and then.. my exboyfriend is driving me crazy (long story.. I want to be back together.. he is still trying to figure out his life.. I miss him terribly and he lives in seattle).. its been like seven months of this..
Old 04-19-2004, 02:38 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to erniegurl00 Send a message via Yahoo to erniegurl00
Highs: I had the best weekend ever!

Lows: My AC isn't working, and my bedroom window won't open. Too bad it's 80+ degrees!
Old 04-19-2004, 05:51 PM
GreekChat Member

Highs: beautiful weather all weekend that is supposed to last all week! helped with initation at NC Beta (Duke) this weekend and welcomed 36 new angels.

Lows: my kitchen is being remodeled and my whole house is a mess!
Old 04-20-2004, 12:36 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to breathesgelatin Send a message via AIM to breathesgelatin Send a message via MSN to breathesgelatin Send a message via Yahoo to breathesgelatin
Highs: It's spring term at W&L--6 weeks, two classes, and beautiful weather!

Lows: It's also dance tech week for our big spring show, PLUS Derby Days! I am running around like crazy with dance events and Pi Phi events!
Old 04-20-2004, 02:05 AM
GreekChat Member

High: we had pool night tonight for greek week and as an organizer of greek week I was basically one of the people to look for all the people who got disqualified and I am happy to report that every sorority got disqualified on one event except Pi Phi. We may not win but at least we play fairly.

Low: 2 words....boys suck!

Suzi
Old 04-22-2004, 10:00 PM
GreekChat Member

I have lots of highs..

Highs:
  • The weather has been so great. I have been spending time in my new garden that I have been working on.

I am going up to tech this weekend. A lot of my pledge class has made plans to all come down for the spring game.. we are going to spend the weekend hanging out.

also.. i have a new friend (sad i know.. haha, when you move you dont know many people), well its actually the stepson of my mom's cousin he is going to be graduating from JMU in a few weeks and moving around here. We hung out last week and found we had a lot in common so who knows.

finding a permanent job is turning up. I have my fingers crossed for a job around here that I am trying to get. It makes it so much harder when you dont want to move. Plus the govt takes forever in their process.

Lows: Despite being in a sucky situation.. I dont really have any. The one thing about having things hit a real low.. the can only really go up.
Old 04-26-2004, 12:36 AM

Send a message via AIM to arrowannie
HIGH'S AND LOW'S

I have some really exciting news and I wanted to share it with all of you, so here it goes...

High: Being named KA Southern Belle

Low: Nothing today!!
Old 04-26-2004, 10:11 AM
GreekChat Member

Location: "...maybe tomorrow I'm gonna settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on."
Send a message via AIM to Lady Pi Phi
Highs: We didn't lose to our rival hockey team the Lynx in the tournament this weekend!!!! Yay!!! Had a great time at my friend's bridal shower!!! it was a surprise and the look on her face was priceless!

Lows: I hurt myself (again) playign hockey. I can't lift my arms because they are so sore.
Old 04-26-2004, 03:40 PM
GreekChat Member

Highs: This is my last week of school stuff (finals, etc). My birthday is on Wednesday (Yes, it's also Founder's Day ), and right now I'm relaxing and making cookies to give to my supervisor.

Lows: I almost missed our Founder's Day/Senior Recognition bruncheon that was yesterday afternoon. My mom was in town, and I being a space cadet as of late almost forgot. At least I got there for the senior recognition part.
Old 04-29-2004, 01:20 AM
GreekChat Member

High: I was voted to be VP of Rho Lambda tonight and also was voted to be VP of administration for GAMMA yesterday. GAMMA is Greeks advocating mature management of alcohol for those who don't know. Its very exciting but I know next year is going to be busy! Oh yeah and its founders day!

Low: I was washing my car and got a HUGE crack in the front windsheild. It goes from the top to bottom!!!

Suzi
Old 04-30-2004, 01:16 PM
GreekChat Member

Highs: My exboyfriend came from Seattle to visit me for a few days. It was so great to see him. We went out to eat at four different really really good restuarants.. we both love food and had a good time just hanging out around richmond.

Lows: seeing my exboyfriend.. it was like an emotional rollercoaster.. everytime before i would leave for the night i would get so upset. Its been like seven months since we broke up and this is the second time he has come to see me. We both miss and love each other and would love to be back together.. but there is the one big thing keeping us apart.. i dont want to move terribly far away from my family and he doesnt want to sacrifice his career ambitions to move here..
Old 04-30-2004, 01:33 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Skype™ to DigitalAngel126
Sorry for the board crash ladies, I just wanted to say what a great thread this is!!! I might have to gaffle it and bring it over to SK!! *muahhahahahaha*

No, but really, props!!
Old 04-30-2004, 02:00 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by DigitalAngel126
Sorry for the board crash ladies, I just wanted to say what a great thread this is!!! I might have to gaffle it and bring it over to SK!! *muahhahahahaha*

No, but really, props!!
I say go ahead and bring it to your forum. I mean it is only fair. I "stole" it from another thread, too!
Old 04-30-2004, 02:02 PM
GreekChat Member

Highs: I'm almost done with my collegiate career. I have one more small paper to write up, and I'm done. My finals have all gone well so far. It's a breeze! Next Saturday I will be a graduate!

Lows: Hmm..I have no motivation to write that last paper. My apartment is a mess, and I have to scrub it down before family (including my future in-laws...my mother-in-law is a stickler for cleanliness) arrives. I feel lost and need to figure out my living situation at IU.