GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Delta > Delta Sigma Theta
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,454
Threads: 115,511
Welcome to our newest member, nathnpetrovo648
» Online Users: 1,536
2 members and 1,534 guests
nathnpetrovo648, Xidelt

Old 11-07-2001, 09:53 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to #1 Leading Lady Send a message via Yahoo to #1 Leading Lady
Quote:
Originally posted by aprilzeta
I read the posts so that i could get my laugh on, but was shocked to see that no one said SHABBA. BTW, where is Shabba?

I'm sorry Snoop fans, but Snoop is Ugly to me. Something about him reminds me of a Doberman Pinscher.

I'm sorry modeling fans, but Alek Wek is ugly too. Body wise I can see how she is a supermodel, but honestly she is ugly.
GIRL, YOU DONE SAID A MOUTH FULL CAUSE YOU AIN'T NEVER LIED.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 11-07-2001, 05:54 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to DELTAQTE Send a message via Yahoo to DELTAQTE
Talking heck yeah!

How in the World could we forget SHABBA????? I just saw a video with him in it. Ok here I go again! This is all in fun, just for laughs for folks like us at work

THE U SHO IS UGLY AWARDS

THE MICHAEL JACKSON VIDEO VANGUARD OF UGLY AWARD
Shabba Most definately. It looks like someone climbed on someone's shoulders, took a number 2, jumped down, molded a face, and BAM! You got Shabba!

THE COUNT DRAC-U-UGLY AWARD
Lil Kim gets this hands down! Everything on her is fake now. She will will be getting the Wanna-be-like-Mike(and I don't mean Jordan) award real soon.
RUNNER-UP I gotta agree, Alex Wek look like a skinny Ester Rolle Clone. But good body for modeling though.

THE SO UGLY YOU CUTE AWARD
Lil Mo gets this one IMO. At times I see her and I think she's pretty, then they do another camera angle and I'm seeing another hoodroach.

RUNNER'S UP Ole Big Cooler Lip Jay-Z, Usher, Trina, Prophet Jones, Jaheim, Dr. Dre

LOOK LIKE THEY BREATH STANK AWARD
All of the Cash Money Click!!!

RUNNERS-UP DMX, Coolio

THE WE-KNOW-YOU-AIN'T-LOST-ALL-THAT-WEIGHT AWARD
Faith Evans. She has lost weight and she is not ugly by any means, but dang don't we just want to cry seeing her in that TIGHT girdle? goodness!

THE CHICKEN FAJITA AWARD
I know of you don't know what this is, but basically it's a chickenhead that gets some money wrapped around her, so she start stylin, but we all know she still a chickenhead. I bet we all got some friends like this
IT'S A TIE! Eve, Doggy's Angels, Lil Kim, Trina, Foxy Brown.

Ok I'm done...for now! LOL!
Old 11-07-2001, 06:04 PM
GreekChat Member

Ok ya'll here's my list:
1. Sorry Ideal, but I can't stand to look at Jay Z's ugly swoll-beak a$$.
2. Another Roc-a-fella member is Benie Segal. He looks like somebody's dirty hairy butt turned sideways with a nose and eyes added. Wooooo he is so unbearably ugly!!!!!!!
3. Shaq is disgusting with his arrogant self . He looks Magilla Gorilla w/out the purple short overalls. Plus he has a pack of hotdogs (my saying for that huge roll of fat on the back of his neck). Ugh!!!!!!!!! I can't stand Shaq.
But when I was in junior-high, I loved Bobby Brown to death. Ya'll I thought he was just gorgeous and was readt to fight if ya didn't think so also. How come I still have my video tapes of anything that I could find with him in it (videos, interviews, even when he was on 227) Woo what an embarrassing admission, but since ya'll are fam
Well that's all I can think of rigth now, but there are more.

Last edited by Delta_Girl1913; 11-07-2001 at 06:11 PM.
Old 11-07-2001, 06:09 PM
GreekChat Member

Talking GURLLLLLL

Every little step I takeeeeeeee
You will be there
Every little step I makeeeeeeee
We'll beeeee toooo geeeetherrrrr!

Gurl who didn't love them some Bobby?
What boy didn't you know who didn't have a Gumby on they dang head?

While I'm thinking about it

THE U BOUT AS FUNNY AS THE OLSEN TWINS AWARD
Dude from Hits on the street
Tigga
Dude from 106 and Park
Carson Daly
Old 11-07-2001, 06:09 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: Free and nearly 53 in San Diego and Lake Forest, CA
Send a message via AIM to Steeltrap Send a message via Yahoo to Steeltrap
Quote:
Originally posted by Delta_Girl1913
Ok ya'll here's my list:
3. Shaq is disgusting with his arrogant self . He looks Magilla Gorilla w/out the purple short overalls. Plus he has a pack of hotdogs (my saying for that huge roll of fat on the back of his neck). Ugh!!!!!!!!! I can't stand Shaq.
I respectfully disagree.
Now, if you want to talk about oogly, how about Patrick Ewing? I could think of many more ballers who are ooglier than Shaquille.
Old 11-07-2001, 08:58 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to dst3800
QTE, you needs help...BAD!! I'm here ROTFLAC and everybody in my house is coming in my room to see what the commotion is about! Even my Mom agreed about "THE MICHAEL JACKSON VIDEO VANGUARD OF UGLY AWARD" for Shabba!
Old 11-08-2001, 12:38 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to lovelyivy84
Man I missed GC! Y'all are killin me!

My additions to the list:

DEFINITELY Sean Combs, with his non-rapping, non-dancing ass. Can he just produce? PLEASE?

Ice-T- why does he think that black men with ponytails are sexy? What is with the lisp?

I don't know who said it, but they DEFINITELY get my seconds for the lead singer of 112. HE is sooo hit! Bad skin, bad teeth, ugh!

Dr. Dre- just mentally unattractive- greasy, slimy ass bastid! ANd whoever that cat in his Bad Intentions Video with him is, he belongs in the Lil Wayne roach-rat crossbreed category

Dude from Outkast with the perm - they have hella talent, but men with perms are not ever, ever attractive. Stop. Period. The end.

Hoodroaches:

LIL KIM LIL KIM LIL KIM TRINA TRINA TRINA

Ain't nothing to do with hating, just calling it as I see it! They have NO CLASS, NO STYLE and for too much money to spend on ugly isht!

The Brat - she scary

Back to plain ol ugly:

Gwyneth Paltrow - yucky, skinny woman who can dress up the fact that she clearly went to Michael Jackson's plastic surgeon for that nose (yes, that was hating, lol) for more examples of the not-cute-just-skinny-and-well-dressed formula see: Jennifer Aniston, Cristina Aguilera [another candidate for hoodroachness I think, she is soooo ghetto and it is soooo unattractive, AND she looks like dude from Twisted Sister in the Lady Marmalade video] and Mandy Moore

ALL VIDEO HOS- I know we all gotta make a living, and I am not judging them as individuals, but the image they project just soooo disgusts me now. Exploitation is never cute.
It may be said with rough accuracy that there are three stages in the life of a strong people. First, it is a small power, and fights small powers. Then it is a great power, and fights great powers. Then it is a great power, and fights small powers, but pretends that they are great powers, in order to rekindle the ashes of its ancient emotion and vanity.-- G.K. Chesterton

Last edited by lovelyivy84; 11-08-2001 at 12:40 AM.
Old 11-08-2001, 12:52 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by lovelyivy84
Man I missed GC! Y'all are killin me!

My additions to the list:

DEFINITELY Sean Combs, with his non-rapping, non-dancing ass. Can he just produce? PLEASE?

Ice-T- why does he think that black men with ponytails are sexy? What is with the lisp?

I don't know who said it, but they DEFINITELY get my seconds for the lead singer of 112. HE is sooo hit! Bad skin, bad teeth, ugh!

Dr. Dre- just mentally unattractive- greasy, slimy ass bastid! ANd whoever that cat in his Bad Intentions Video with him is, he belongs in the Lil Wayne roach-rat crossbreed category

Dude from Outkast with the perm - they have hella talent, but men with perms are not ever, ever attractive. Stop. Period. The end.

Hoodroaches:

LIL KIM LIL KIM LIL KIM TRINA TRINA TRINA

Ain't nothing to do with hating, just calling it as I see it! They have NO CLASS, NO STYLE and for too much money to spend on ugly isht!

The Brat - she scary

Back to plain ol ugly:

Gwyneth Paltrow - yucky, skinny woman who can dress up the fact that she clearly went to Michael Jackson's plastic surgeon for that nose (yes, that was hating, lol) for more examples of the not-cute-just-skinny-and-well-dressed formula see: Jennifer Aniston, Cristina Aguilera [another candidate for hoodroachness I think, she is soooo ghetto and it is soooo unattractive, AND she looks like dude from Twisted Sister in the Lady Marmalade video] and Mandy Moore

ALL VIDEO HOS- I know we all gotta make a living, and I am not judging them as individuals, but the image they project just soooo disgusts me now. Exploitation is never cute.
Okay, I am severely LOL at this ENTIRE post!! LOL!!
Old 11-08-2001, 01:01 AM
GreekChat Member

Another person we forgot

Too Short! Just plain ole homegrown ugly!

Only thing I give him credit for it fixing his teeth. Unlike Shamar, Fabolus(however he spells it), Even Puffy!

Kinda makes me wanna go over to Kappa Lane and ask to borrow a Kane real quick to WOP some of the teeth of these folks back in place!
Old 11-08-2001, 11:55 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to #1 Leading Lady Send a message via Yahoo to #1 Leading Lady
Edgrin James from the Indianapolis Colts looks like a MONKEY and his dirty dreds (which I have nothing against dreds they just aren't for ere'body) and his gold teeth don't help.
Old 11-08-2001, 04:08 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by lovelyivy84

The Brat - she scary

Cristina Aguilera [another candidate for hoodroachness I think, she is soooo ghetto and it is soooo unattractive, AND she looks like dude from Twisted Sister in the Lady Marmalade video]
If you keep this up, I'ma stop readin' your posts. You have me wheezin' over here, I'm ROTFLMAO!! You did NOT got back to the Twisted Sister, LMAO!! Slimy ass bastid? ROTFL!!! This was too funny... LMAO!

Qte, I'ma stop readin' your posts, too. WTF is homegrown ugly? LMAO!!!

Last edited by Ideal08; 11-09-2001 at 08:35 AM.
Old 11-08-2001, 04:20 PM
GreekChat Member

I think Jennifer Aniston is so ugly. It disgusts me that she is married to a fine man like brad pitt. I think she looks like a horse.
Old 11-08-2001, 05:39 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by AllyMo
I think Jennifer Aniston is so ugly. It disgusts me that she is married to a fine man like brad pitt. I think she looks like a horse.
Brad Pitt has his days when he is not so cute either. He has atrocious skin for one thing.

But yeah, overall the man is fine as heck. Sop him up with a bisuit fine!
It may be said with rough accuracy that there are three stages in the life of a strong people. First, it is a small power, and fights small powers. Then it is a great power, and fights great powers. Then it is a great power, and fights small powers, but pretends that they are great powers, in order to rekindle the ashes of its ancient emotion and vanity.-- G.K. Chesterton
Old 11-08-2001, 05:43 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: Free and nearly 53 in San Diego and Lake Forest, CA
Send a message via AIM to Steeltrap Send a message via Yahoo to Steeltrap
Brad Pitt is too skinny. Only thing I liked him in was Thelma and Louise.
Old 11-08-2001, 05:43 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Ideal08

If you keep this up, I'ma stop readin' your posts. You have me wheezin' over here, I'm ROTFLMAO!! You did NOT got back to the Thompson Twins, LMAO!! Slimy ass bastid? ROTFL!!! This was too funny... LMAO!

Qte, I'ma stop readin' your posts, too. WTF is homegrown ugly? LMAO!!!
Girl, today was thankfully slow - I had lots of time to think about who was REALLY ugly and why...

One last thing though- gotta omit the 'well-dressed' part of my descrip when talking about Miss Aguilera - she has committed too too many fashion offenses. She's just skinny.