GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Greek Life This forum is for various discussion topics regarding greek life. If you are posting a non-greek related message, please do so in one of the General Chat Topic forums.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,456
Threads: 115,511
Welcome to our newest member, zatylerahvso465
» Online Users: 1,528
1 members and 1,527 guests
gatordeltapgh

Old 05-15-2000, 01:32 PM
Asia2G

Question What happened to the post?

Am I really loosing it, or wasn't there a post on this board, something along the lines of "The truth about BGLOs"? I wrote a long response to a silly post. Was the thread removed, moderator? If it was, I don't blame you -- nothing but flaming there. If it wasn't there to begin with -- I will go get my memory checked out.

Aisa
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 05-15-2000, 01:51 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to ZetaAce Send a message via AIM to ZetaAce
You're not imagining things, I saw it too. It was just bait. The same person responded in another topic.
Old 05-15-2000, 02:41 PM
GreekChat Member

Question

I saw it too... perhaps they changed their mind on it and deleted the topic...

------------------
Faced with the Divine, I was asked; "What one gift do you seek?"
I answered ever so meekly; "I seek Honor, Truth, Integrity, and Wisdom, yet those are four. How am I to choose?"
The answer came as a pounding whisper; "The four you seek are but one. I grant thee Compassion; for without it the four make none."
Author - me
Old 05-15-2000, 03:15 PM
Asia2G

Thank you! I was beginning to worry about myself!! Good thing it was deleted. Silly post.

Quote:
Originally posted by ZetaAce:
You're not imagining things, I saw it too. It was just bait. The same person responded in another topic.
Old 05-15-2000, 03:19 PM
Asia2G

Yeah, I just saw that person on, um, the "Which is better?" thread. It is the same person, right?

I just thought the funniest part of the post, the part i wish would've stayed up, was how he/she/it went into how the AKAs and the Deltas came up to her to recruit her for their sororities before the other one "got her". I thought that was really funny. I know members of those orgs would've had a lot to say about that!! I was curious to see the response.

Quote:
Originally posted by ZetaAce:
Old 05-15-2000, 03:38 PM
Administrator

Asia,

I also saw this post last night, but do not believe I deleted it. I planned on giving everyone a chance to respond and would delete it if necessary. But, I did remove one other thread and also a double post... maybe I mistakenly clicked on the wrong link & deleted by accident. Or, the person who started that topic may have deleted it.

------------------
John Hammell
Network Administrator, GreekChat.com