GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Zeta > Zeta Beta Tau

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,124
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, znathanhulzeo24
» Online Users: 1,328
1 members and 1,327 guests
FSUZeta

Old 03-08-2008, 08:59 PM
GreekChat Member

ZBT @ the University of Central Florida

I am very pleased to announce that after 3 years of hard work, Zeta Beta Tau (ZBT) has been officially been invited to join IFC at the University of Central Florida (UCF). We look forward to working with the school, IFC, and all other organizations to make our community a “powerhouse of excellence!!”

Last edited by UCFZBT; 03-17-2008 at 12:40 AM.
Old 03-08-2008, 09:29 PM
GreekChat Member

Congrats from a fellow Floridian!!!
Old 03-09-2008, 05:16 PM
GreekChat Member

AWESOME!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS BROTHERS. YOUR HARD WORK FINALLY PAID OFF!!!!! NOW, YOUR NEXT STEP IS THE GET CHARTERED BY THE NATIONAL.

ZBT:"INSPRING TODAY'S COLLEGE MEN TO BECOME LEADERS OF TOMORROW."
Old 03-10-2008, 06:33 PM
GreekChat Member

Sorry for crashing, but...

Congratulations from a UCF student!
It's about time
Old 03-13-2008, 03:33 PM
GreekChat Member

Congratulations.

I knew that UCF was a campus that needed ZBT and it was a place where ZBT could thrive. I'm so glad you were able to work through the opposition to your expansion and gain recognition.
Old 03-14-2008, 09:26 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by techzbt View Post
Congratulations.

I knew that UCF was a campus that needed ZBT and it was a place where ZBT could thrive. I'm so glad you were able to work through the opposition to your expansion and gain recognition.

TechZBT, How is your Xi colony doing at Georgia Tech? I was able to view both your undergraduate website and your alumni website. They both look FANTASTIC!!!! Your brotherhood seems to be doing a lot on campus, you had a good Fall Rush and the coloy is about to hold the "Get On The Ball" service project. THAT GREAT!!!!! My chapter did this last semester. In fact, both my chapter and ZBT-Rutgers held this event the same week. I hope all goes well for the Xi Colony. Keep us posted on your success. I hope to see some of the Xi colony brothers at this years National Conference in July.

ZBT: "Inspiring today's college men to become leaders of tomorrow."
Old 03-15-2008, 01:24 AM
GreekChat Member

I graduated almost 2 years ago, but I've stayed very much in touch with them. We were down to 3 brothers left when I graduated, but that fall gained 9 new brothers from rush and that spring 3 more, Then we got 7 more the next fall and are currently at around 20. The brothers moved back into the house this fall and have begun doing normal fraternity things for the first time in years. We had over 75 xi alum attend our homecoming celebration at the house and our alumni group has almost tripled their amount of donations this year compared to last year with the goal of either completely gut rehabbing the house or possibly even building a new house. Th chapter's goal is to gain their charter at the 2009 convention and I plan to be at the ceremony when it happens.
Old 03-24-2008, 11:10 AM

Congrats! ZBT was first laying the ground work when I was still a collegiate member at UCF (a few years ago ). I'm glad your hard work paid off!
Old 03-31-2008, 03:01 PM
GreekChat Member

ZBT @ UCF

Thank you for ALL the kind words, everyone has been extremely welcoming. We are proud to be celebrating our three year anniversary at UCF. It’s hard to believe the transformation that has transpired since then.
Old 04-03-2008, 08:59 PM
GreekChat Member

Thank you for ALL the kind words, everyone has been extremely welcoming. We are proud to be celebrating our three year anniversary at UCF. It’s hard to believe the transformation that has transpired since then. [/quote]

UCFZBT, Continue your outstanding success @ UCF and remember....always keep RUSHING!!!!!!! But most importantly...Have FUN!!!!! And by the way.....HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!

Also, on a side note.....I heard that ZBT Expansion Team is looking at 2 or 3 more Universities in Florida to colonize by 2010.

"Here's To Our Fraternity....May It Live Forever!!!!!"

ZBT: "Inspiring Todays College Men To Become Leaders Of Tomorrow."
Old 04-05-2009, 10:27 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to freckles8811
Congratulations to the gentlemen of ZBT at UCF for receiving their Charter!!! Yey Delta Iota Chapter!!!!