GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Delta > Delta Sigma Theta

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,425
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, zenjaminusasdz5
» Online Users: 2,656
0 members and 2,656 guests
No Members online

Old 06-28-2004, 04:28 PM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs down confessions

i don't like usher's new video. given the content of the song, i expected a really good video because the lyrics give him a lot to work with. i was disappointed. i've come to the conclusion that he likes looking at himself. have you ever noticed that most of his videos are just him.

I Stay Woke!!
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 06-28-2004, 04:36 PM
GreekChat Member

Re: confessions

Quote:
Originally posted by MeezDiscreet
have you ever noticed that most of his videos are just him.
YES!! Narcissist!
Old 06-28-2004, 04:42 PM
GreekChat Member

My sister and I were talking about that the other day. I was like I just KNOW he was going to come out with a banging video. I was toooo thru with that crappola that I witnessed. He's an arrogant buzzard, ain't he?
Old 06-28-2004, 05:33 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to crunkone Send a message via Yahoo to crunkone
Quote:
Originally posted by 1savvydiva
He's an arrogant buzzard, ain't he?
LMAO!!!

(I'm easily amused)
Old 06-28-2004, 06:15 PM
GreekChat Member

Re: Re: I love MARIO WINANS!

Quote:
Originally posted by ladylike
Now you know you won't actually have to BUY that. At the rate he's going Mario will be handing them at carwashes.

And shouldn't Beyonce's "Naughty Girl" video be called "Crazy Babyboy In Love" because she recycled most of her moves from those two videos and placed it in her new one.
Yea well I don't need to come on here anymore after that outburst of laughter that I could not stifle. So Mario and his soap soaked CD's is about to get me fired huh?

Last edited by The Truth; 06-29-2004 at 08:53 AM.
Old 06-28-2004, 06:26 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Neosoulchild
I'm with you on this one. That man can saaang, but he is TOUGH . Those little patches of hair on the side of his face don't help his cause much either.
Yea I decided to keep reading yall posts and I have come to the conclusion that I cannot keep my loud ass laugh quiet so I am now leaving. I have nothin to do wit AH's tough looking behind or them hair patches. ROTFL and CTFU
Old 06-28-2004, 07:30 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: Here in the Windy City trying to look cute with my hair blown all over my head.
Send a message via Yahoo to UpPinkies
I've seen two of the Jeezus Walks videos. Pretty good. MTV was not playing the one that the KKK member is making then burning the cross, but after Kanya got on them about it they started playing it. I like that one better then the church one. I have not seen the MTV.com one, but when I'm at the lab I will have to take a look at it. (some of us still have dial up)

Funny, now there playing Janet's videos. Hmmmmmmmmmm
Old 07-30-2004, 02:25 PM
GreekChat Member

ttt

i just watch christina milian's video--the daytime version. why is she dancing like beyonce? all that falling to the ground and she does that drop with the hands in the air the same way beyonce does in naughty girl. then part of christina's dance routine looks like beyonce's in baby boy.

i've seen the other version and i was consufes as to why she was sliding around in that black, oil-based substance. and she was really sliding. and it wasn't a sexy slide. i was like "why the hell is she sliding all over my screen like that?"

after the videos for "you don't know my name" and "want it all," i'm a bit disappointed in alicia keys new video for "diary" which is my favorite song on her album.

I Stay Woke!!
Old 08-03-2004, 11:30 AM
GreekChat Member

Did you all see New Edition on 106 and Park yesterday? They premiered their new video.
Old 08-03-2004, 12:05 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Gina1201
Quote:
Originally posted by AKA2D '91
Did you all see New Edition on 106 and Park yesterday? They premiered their new video.
I saw it!! The video looked good, I think the song will grow on me. Glad to see AJ is finally back. I can only deal with Free so much.

Cause even when I'm a mess
I still put on a vest
With an 'S' on my chest
Oh yes, I'm a SUPERWOMAN
Old 08-03-2004, 02:11 PM
GreekChat Member

Why did AJ look like he literally rolled out of bed to come to work? Did he just receive the call to come back or what? His shirt was all dirty. I thought Free would ask him what had he done during his "vacation".
Old 08-03-2004, 04:25 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Gina1201
Quote:
Originally posted by AKA2D '91
Why did AJ look like he literally rolled out of bed to come to work? Did he just receive the call to come back or what? His shirt was all dirty. I thought Free would ask him what had he done during his "vacation".
That's the same thing I was thinking. I was wondering why he didn't at least shave?

Cause even when I'm a mess
I still put on a vest
With an 'S' on my chest
Oh yes, I'm a SUPERWOMAN
Old 08-12-2004, 10:54 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to STL_Lady
I was disappointed in Burn and in Confessions. Burn.....What was the point of him dancing? Confessions......That whole video sucked, except for the part when he takes off his shirt and is in the mirror. He knew what he was doing when he did that....his body is wonderful (sounding dreamy).

Kanye West "jesus walks" videos. I like the one with the KKK member better than the church one. But I guess he did the church one to get the point across and the KKK one to be deep.

Nelly's "tipdrill".....The first time I saw that video, I was surrounded by males at the time, I had the most disgusted look on my face from the time the video began until it ended. That was so disgusting. I like the song, but I HATE the video. Why would you let someone slide a credit card down the back of your butt? And I hate the way she wiggled it afterward like it was accepted or something. My brother believes that they got what they deserved because they are strippers, but that is a whole different subject.

Christina Milian.......What the hell was the sliding in black stuff about? She just looked crazy to me. A radio DJ says that she is a poor man's Beyonce, that tickled me.

New Edition.......I love the song, but I didn't like the video too much. At it was were half naked women walking around rubbing on New Edition. All the fire in the video reminded me of Mase and Puffy's videos. But what else could you really do for that song, video wise?
Sorry this is so long.
Old 09-08-2004, 02:02 PM
GreekChat Member

i just saw "prototype" by andre 3000 and uh...um...huh??

I Stay Woke!!
Old 09-10-2004, 03:57 PM
GreekChat Member

Some large rabid beast of a man told me today (at work, no less) that I was the "prototype". I don't know what this means...so I will definately have to catch the video.