GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,124
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, znathanhulzeo24
» Online Users: 1,295
3 members and 1,292 guests
indygphib, Sarak24034, UofISigKap

Old 01-09-2002, 02:30 PM
UMgirl

Name This Tune???

OK, I need some help...ive tried radio stations, websites, etc. and I cant find the name of the artist anywhere. I would call but the stations here dont pick up the damn phone

Its a dance/club song, and I know its called " Can't You Out Of My Head". I know its new, and her name is something like Carly Mennou. Im not sure.

Since im on the subject, there's another dance/club song that has the 'Price Is Right' theme in it. Can someonehelp me out wiht this one too??? aghhh.
Old 01-09-2002, 04:30 PM
GreekChat Member

Kylie Minoughe (sp?)(Ky-lee Min--no) sings can't get you out of my head. she had the hit "locomotion" like 10 years ago and is HUGE in Australia.

i know the other artist but i can't remember right now!!! it's driving me nuts! the song is AWFUL though. they make fun of it on the NY stations.
Old 01-09-2002, 06:29 PM
UMgirl

Thank you very much . For some reason even though it is kind of awful, the "Price Is Right" song gets me a little pumped up when Im out clubbing and working. Its funny cuz in Western, NY I have yet to hear it played on actual radio. You know how late we are with everything.
Old 01-09-2002, 08:07 PM
GreekChat Member

i found it!!!

"Price is Right song"----it's DJ Escape featuring Crystal Waters. The song is actually called "Come on Down". Crystal Waters was popluar when she sang "100% Pure Love" like 8 years ago...

and i spelled Kylie's name wrong...it's Minogue.