GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Dating & Relationships
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,446
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, ageldarkz5086
» Online Users: 2,335
1 members and 2,334 guests
No Members online

Old 03-28-2001, 01:27 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by damasa:
Hey i'm grown! LOL...well i know everything he told me..but i don't know anymore..and the girl who will remain nameless and who i know from my hometown is trying to drag me into it, making it seem as if she's the innocent one...nah she's so scandalous, she's so scandalous!!! I don't know, and i really don't want to know. I have enough problems with my relationships, or lack there of at this point, to get involved with other ppl and their problems.

d

Hey, damasa, when I say grown folx business, I mean you boy and his girl are grown, aren't they? And if they are adults, then they outta be handlin' their business and not draggin' others all up into the mix...

I apologize. Sometimes I forget most folx don't speak in the "Black Vernacular"...
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 03-28-2001, 04:54 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to James Send a message via AIM to James
I wish I had gotten this message before your friend confronted her, I would have had some advice on how he could have had some fun with her.

1. He could have just never mentioned the email, and if she asked pretend he didn't get it, and either continue on as before OR continue on for a few days, and if she didn't break up with him, break up with her (again not mentioning email). Deny her closure.

2. He could have just stone walled her, don't answer her calls, don't hang with her, politely ignore her, and have no time to talk to her. . . and again not mentioning the email and maybe even denying its existance . . . Again denying her closure.

3. He could have immediately replied saying thank god! He was hoping she would break up with him because he has wanted to break up with her for like months now and didn't want to hurt her feelings. He could cite the reason as just not really liking her, none of his friends thinking she was worthy i.e looks and personality (they just felt sorry for her), and not thinking she was long-term material. And he has met all these cute girls he has wanted to see but has felt bad and by the way is her better-looking-than-her-girlfriend still free and would she hook them up? Can't we be friends? And then start killing her with kindness.

4. Thank her for breaking up with him because of course she isn't good looking enough to take to his formal but he would be obligated to take her.

Before everyone just thinks this is mean, remember, if you break up by email you are demonstrating the height of immaturity and insecurity . . . And I am not going to even touch on the AOl IM thing . . . that's just downright cruel .. .

IF a guy did that he would be dateless for the rest of his life . . . women would be posting hate posters about him in Cosmo and other magazines. . .
Old 04-01-2001, 10:57 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to James Send a message via AIM to James
Well . . .

I believe I have killed this thread . . . were my suggestions that harsh?
Old 04-01-2001, 10:58 AM
GreekChat Member

nope