GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,417
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, DemetraMau
» Online Users: 1,120
2 members and 1,118 guests
PGD-GRAD, zabryashulze790

Old 12-29-2008, 03:23 PM
GreekChat Member

What do you feel like saying, right now?

Im ready for change to take place in my life
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 12-29-2008, 10:11 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_sunshine View Post
CG, now I can officially say I love you more than my luggage!!!!!!!!!
Uhhhh...thank you?

The saddest part is they've been together less than a year and have gone through aaaalll that. And the drama continued this week.

"My dreams have become letters." ~christiangirl
Old 12-29-2008, 10:34 PM
GreekChat Member

What am I going to do next year? Do I really want to move to Harlem? Or try to find a reasonable apartment somewhere in NYC? <sigh>
Old 12-30-2008, 03:53 AM
Super Moderator

Weee! From this---> to this -->
Old 12-30-2008, 08:09 AM
GreekChat Member

Vent/guy thieves.

Last night my mom and I went to see "The curious case of Benjamin Button." (great movie) Well, there was a scene where they showed a close up of Brad Pitt's face and my mom and I whispered/commented about him at the same time...lol (I guess we were thinking the same thing at the same time) Her comment was "Oh my, he is such a handsome man"....my comment was "Wow...my God he is so hot". Then we both started laughing. Well, anyway, after that scene during most of the movie, I was thinking about how Angelina Jolie took him from Jennifer Aniston. She's such a guy thief. Stealing another woman's guy is pathetic. Why couldn't she just have gotten her own? Why did she have to take hers? Seriously. What's even worse is she has no guilt about it. When she and Brad made that movie together and I forgot the name of it, I think she set that whole thing up. She knew what she was doing. And on top of that, she has some gross relationship with her brother and used to be with Billy Bob Thornton (gross). He's SO ugly and gross looking. What would possess her, or any woman for that matter to steal another woman's guy? GET. YOUR. OWN!!!!....

End of guy thief vent\.
Trump For Prison 2024-2084 MAGA!
Old 12-30-2008, 12:54 PM
GreekChat Member

I really don't feel like getting out of bed.
Old 12-30-2008, 01:36 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to nikki1920 Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1920
angelina didnt take him. He just didnt want Jennifer anymore. The guy has to want to leave.

I am leaving here to go back to my bed, shortly.
What am I having for dinner? hmmm
Old 12-30-2008, 02:34 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
Vent/guy thieves.

Last night my mom and I went to see "The curious case of Benjamin Button." (great movie) Well, there was a scene where they showed a close up of Brad Pitt's face and my mom and I whispered/commented about him at the same time...lol (I guess we were thinking the same thing at the same time) Her comment was "Oh my, he is such a handsome man"....my comment was "Wow...my God he is so hot". Then we both started laughing. Well, anyway, after that scene during most of the movie, I was thinking about how Angelina Jolie took him from Jennifer Aniston. She's such a guy thief. Stealing another woman's guy is pathetic. Why couldn't she just have gotten her own? Why did she have to take hers? Seriously. What's even worse is she has no guilt about it. When she and Brad made that movie together and I forgot the name of it, I think she set that whole thing up. She knew what she was doing. And on top of that, she has some gross relationship with her brother and used to be with Billy Bob Thornton (gross). He's SO ugly and gross looking. What would possess her, or any woman for that matter to steal another woman's guy? GET. YOUR. OWN!!!!....

End of guy thief vent\.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki1920 View Post
Angelina dint take him. He just didn't want Jennifer anymore. The guy has to want to leave.
^^^
My exact thoughts! If he was happy, he wouldn't have left for Angie or anyone else. It takes two to tango.
Old 12-30-2008, 02:36 PM
Super Moderator

Double Stuff Oreo's are yummmmmmmmmmy
Old 12-30-2008, 02:53 PM
GreekChat Member

Dear co-tenants -

Please - if the washer is broken - TELL US! I'm now sitting in the laundromat because I unknowingly put my towels in a washer that was partially filled with dirty stinking water. I know I should have looked first but my hands were full. You should have at least put the lid down and put a note on it.

I was also dismayed to find out that you were stealing cable from our line. Not cool at all.

No love,
Agzg
Old 12-30-2008, 03:05 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphagamzetagam View Post
Dear co-tenants -

Please - if the washer is broken - TELL US! I'm now sitting in the laundromat because I unknowingly put my towels in a washer that was partially filled with dirty stinking water. I know I should have looked first but my hands were full. You should have at least put the lid down and put a note on it.

I was also dismayed to find out that you were stealing cable from our line. Not cool at all.

No love,
Agzg

Those douchebags.

My randomness:

It is kind of strange seeing a 37-note instrument over top of a 88-note instrument, with the 61-note by itself on the other stand, but one of the top rack things is slightly unaligned. I don't want the 61-note to fall. The 37-note one should be fine.

I have never figured out fully the potential of this controller.
Old 12-30-2008, 03:32 PM
GreekChat Member

We didn't know until we had the cable guy out again. For the fourth time.
Old 12-30-2008, 04:28 PM

So while walking down the Vegas strip this weekend, some nice Jewish people had menorah's on their cars and were honking and hollering out Happy Hannukah, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year, which I thought was pretty cool that a group of people from a synagogue would do that. However the apparently arabs that were walking in front of us, turned to the car parade of well wishers saying, "Death to Israel!"

So this is what I feel like saying right now:

The people that were walking in front of us need to get a life and keep their bullshit hate and nasty comments to themselves and go home from whence they came. If they had been assaulted, I think I would have applauded the effort. Not very Christian of me I know, but I'm tired of senseless, anti-Israel, anti-American BS!
Old 12-30-2008, 05:16 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThetaPrincess24 View Post
The people that were walking in front of us need to get a life and keep their bullshit hate and nasty comments to themselves and go home from whence they came. If they had been assaulted, I think I would have applauded the effort. Not very Christian of me I know, but I'm tired of senseless, anti-Israel, anti-American BS!
If these "apparently Arabs" were Palestinian, then they can't "go home from whence they came." Not all anti-Israel sentiments are senseless.

Last edited by epchick; 12-30-2008 at 05:46 PM.
Old 12-30-2008, 05:43 PM
Banned

I don't know what the hell is wrong with my dog. He's had a mosquito bite on his chest for the longest. It's gotten bigger, because he keeps rubbing it on the ground trying to scratch it. Going out to look for some kind of anti itching cream.