GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Alpha > Alpha Kappa Alpha

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,425
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, zenjaminusasdz5
» Online Users: 2,705
1 members and 2,704 guests
No Members online

Old 07-25-2002, 05:21 PM
GreekChat Member

Red face A Contradiction....a Bi-Racial man as a Neo-Nazi???

Two with Ties to White Supremacy Suspected in Plot to Bomb

Police in Boston have arrested two individuals with alleged ties to white supremacist groups. Leo V. Felton, 30, and Erica Chase, 21, were indicted June 20 on federal charges of plotting to blow up property perceived to have a Jewish or African-American association in order to incite a "racial holy war."

Felton and Chase were arrested April 19, 2001 when the two fled from police after Chase allegedly attempted to pass off a counterfeit $20 bill at a donut shop in East Boston.

A subsequent investigation by law enforcement and a search of the couple’s apartment by federal officers reportedly revealed:

*Detailed pictures of the Leonard P. Zakim Bunker Hill Bridge, which was named in memory of the deceased former director of the Anti-Defamation League’s Boston Regional Office;

*A calendar with April 20th (Hitler’s birthday) circled;

*Books on terrorism and subterfuge;

*Newspaper clippings about a planned remembrance service at the New England Holocaust Memorial.

Investigators seized writings by Felton that allegedly suggest he contemplated gunning down blacks in New York City. It was alleged in the indictment that days before his arrest in April, Felton had purchased materials that could be used to construct bombs, including a 50-pound bag of ammonium nitrate and a coffee maker from which Felton had allegedly removed the heating and timing mechanisms. Felton reportedly ordered additional bomb components from a company in Arkansas.

Felton, the son of a white mother and a black father, from whom he is purportedly estranged, was released from a New Jersey State prison in January 2001 after serving 11 years for attempting to murder a black taxi driver in New York City with a crowbar. While serving his sentence, Felton tried to slit the throats of two black inmates. Felton, who is 6’7" and 225 pounds, has an array of neo-Nazi and white supremacist tattoos that indicate possible adherence to the White Order of Thule and the Straight Edge movement.

Chase, whose body also bears neo-Nazi and white supremacist tattoos, reportedly is a member of the World Church of the Creator (WCOTC), the virulently anti-Semitic and racist hate group headed by Matt Hale, and an Indiana chapter of the Outlaw Hammerskins. She allegedly began writing to Felton in March 2000. Prison outreach is one of the roles carried out by The Sisterhood, an arm of the WCOTC, specifically designated for women. The WCOTC believes in the coming of, and necessity for, a "racial holy war."

Felton and Chase are charged with conspiring to make a destructive device, firearms violations, making and passing counterfeit currency and conspiracy to obstruct justice. Additionally, Felton is charged with attempting to receive explosive materials in interstate commerce with intent to use them in an explosive device and for illegal possesion of a handgun.

Chase was arraigned on Monday and pleaded not guilty to all charges. Felton’s arraignment was delayed until Friday, June 29, 2001. He made an apparent suicide attempt early Sunday by inflicting wounds on his arm, neck and wrists with a prison-issue razor. If convicted, Leo Felton faces a maximum of 65 years in prison while Erica Chase faces a maximum of 35 years.

Why oh why did this man spend all his energy preaching hate against......HIMSELF!! I can't find a picture of him to see what he looks like (although I am picturing a Vin Diseal look-alike) but still..................
I'm sure he is no longer welcomed around his white supremist buddies anymore

Last edited by Honeykiss1974; 07-25-2002 at 05:24 PM.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 07-25-2002, 05:30 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: Free and nearly 53 in San Diego and Lake Forest, CA
Send a message via AIM to Steeltrap Send a message via Yahoo to Steeltrap
Post Not unheard of

It's not exactly the same thing, but there was this American Nazi leader named Daniel Burros back in the 1960s. He was Jewish. The New York Times printed a story exposing his religious background. He committed suicide after the article came out. There was just a movie made about it, but the title escapes me.

... And do not befoul Vin Diesel's name with this Felton azzclown.
Old 07-25-2002, 05:31 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Peaches-n-Cream
I don't know how accurate this is, but I always heard that Hitler was part Jewish and was estranged from that part of his family. This sounds like something similar. This guy probably hates his estranged father and has turned that into hatred for everyone from the same race except for himself.
Old 07-25-2002, 05:38 PM
GreekChat Member

Yeah, the jewish did that all of the time. But a half BLACK man being a neo-nazi, that's MESSED UP! LOL!

Also, yes, Hitler was 1/8 jewish.

^^^

Can't you tell I'm a procrastinator?
Old 07-25-2002, 05:54 PM
GreekChat Member

Re: Not unheard of

Quote:
Originally posted by Steeltrap

... And do not befoul Vin Diesel's name with this Felton azzclown.
My sincere apologies go out to all the women of GC that luv them some Vin Disel Please accept this picture of him as a peace offering:

Last edited by Honeykiss1974; 07-25-2002 at 05:59 PM.
Old 07-25-2002, 06:01 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: Free and nearly 53 in San Diego and Lake Forest, CA
Send a message via AIM to Steeltrap Send a message via Yahoo to Steeltrap
Re: Re: Not unheard of

Quote:
Originally posted by Honeykiss1974

My sincere apologies go out to all the women of GC that luv them some Vin Disel Please accept this picture of him as a peace offering:

Gracias. Although he's not ST's favorite "diesel," Vin is nice eye candy.
Old 07-25-2002, 09:29 PM
GreekChat Member

Re: Re: Not unheard of

Quote:
Originally posted by Honeykiss1974

Honey, PLEASE upgrade your account so we can see vin... Vin... VIN!!!
Old 07-25-2002, 10:11 PM
GreekChat Member

picture of felton

Ugh
Ugh
Double Ugh

Got that from this page:
http://www.adl.org/learn/felton/default.asp