GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Delta > Delta Upsilon

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,124
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, znathanhulzeo24
» Online Users: 1,064
0 members and 1,064 guests
No Members online
Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2006, 07:49 AM
GreekChat Member

Last edited by duphil; 02-18-2009 at 05:16 PM.
Old 07-18-2006, 08:15 AM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs up hail delta upsilon!!!

any du`s from north america feel free to visit the philippines chapter of delta upsilon...we do have 3 active chapter here in the philippines the silliman university chapter, negros oriental state university chapter and the dmc chapter....our website is www.geocities.com/duphil2004/deltaupsilon.html

fell free to visit the site!!!!hail du!!!!
Old 07-18-2006, 01:24 PM
GreekChat Member

this makes me proud to be a DU and pinoy

Did you know if you watch jaws backwards, its a movie about a shark that throws up so many people that they have to build a beach?
Old 07-19-2006, 05:43 AM
GreekChat Member

from where are u brother!!!

thanks for the complement brother!!!

we are hoping if you could tell us from what chapter of delta upsilon do u belong...we are very much interested in hearing responses from our brother of north america!!!!

hail delta upsilon!!!
Old 07-20-2006, 05:37 PM
GreekChat Member

arizona state university. i'f i ever go back home, i'm going to visit you guys

Did you know if you watch jaws backwards, its a movie about a shark that throws up so many people that they have to build a beach?
Old 07-23-2006, 07:50 AM
GreekChat Member

brother we really need your assistance..

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufio
brother honestly am one of the alumni of delta upsilon...we had establish delta upsilon las june 22, 2004 ...the first chapter is the silliman university chapter...we had built delta upsilon through research on the internet and as well sending emails at the international head...but honestly the international head won`t response to our emails until now...and delta upsilon has already three active chapters..one from dipolog city and the other two chapters are here in dumaguete city the silliman university and the negros oriental state university....brother we really need your support , kindly tell to other chapters of north america that delta upsilon is really growing in the philippines...am hoping if you could send me tapes or cd`s regarding the songs of delta upsilon....do u have pledge pins there? cause here were just using the laminated crest..

hope you could help us and tell the other du`s that delta upsilon is really growing here!!!
Old 07-23-2006, 08:01 AM
GreekChat Member

HAIL DELTA UPSILON

Quote:
Originally Posted by g41965
Just got the E Mail Update congratulations to Arizona State for chartering, best wishes to the interest group at Johns Hopkins and best wishes to the staff and volunteers on the presentation at North Florida.
Does anyone have any news on the Florida State colony or expansion at Rowan or UNC-Wilmington.
It looks like Mr. Maguire , Mr. Messick Mr. Porter and staff are really ramping up to grow.

Glenn Adams
brother am from the philippines and we do hope you will acknowledge also the presence of delta upsilon here in the philippines...actualy am the alumni secretary of the dumaguete city chapter here in the philippines..

if you wish to see some backgrounds of our chapter feel free to visit our site:
www.geocities.com/duphil2004/deltaupsilon.html
Old 07-23-2006, 08:21 AM
GreekChat Member

good day!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufio
brother pls help us to include our chapter in the list of chapters in the www.deltau.org , pls help us to be included on the list brother ..delta upsilon in the philippines will be very grateful if the international head will inlclude our chapter on the list.
thanks and hail delta upsilon!!
Old 07-25-2006, 05:43 PM
GreekChat Member

have you guys chartered yet, or you still a colony. I dont think you'll appear on the website unless your chapters charter. Also i'll do what i can to spread your name around, but i only keep contact with 3 other chapters. There isnt really much i can do outside of my chapter. You guys should try and visit the states and stay with a few chapters and get to know them. Also, try emailing chapters to introduce yourselves and try to attend LI. I know this might be hard since you are all the way over in PI. oh, and we do have pledge pins. but before my chapter had pledge pins, we had dog tags. try contacting HQ about getting more things for your chapter.

dikaia

Old 07-31-2006, 05:02 AM
GreekChat Member

hail delta upsilon!!!

yeah we still havent chatertered yet....i really keep sending emails to the international but all the emails i receive before was from the alumni of miami and alberta chapters....thanks a lot for spreading the philippines chapter of delta upsilon...we really need pledge pins brother...hope you could send us some of your pledge pins and maybe you could tell me how your acceptance of new members being done cause here in the philippines we just follow what have been stated in the constitution and by laws.....

actualy this month is the 105th founders day of the silliman university, the school wherein delta upsilon first recognized...our brothers here are very busy in soliciting funds for the booth making contest...

brother , we just hope we could have some support from your chapter or any form of help that could contribute to the on coming booth making contest...regarding pledge pins we hope you could send some of those cause as of now we are using the laminated pledge pins...it`s really hard for us to purchase there since we are an offshore chapter...

hope you could help us!!!GOD BLESS YOU ALL!! and btw, where in the philippines are you living?
Old 07-31-2006, 03:34 PM
GreekChat Member

my family is in bacolod and in manilla. were a very small house and my pledge class was the only class to use pledge pins. so we have six total. you just have to keep emailing head quarters to get them to send you the things essential to your chapter.

Old 08-01-2006, 05:59 AM
GreekChat Member

Talking good day!!!

thanks brother , so thats the best i can do now to keep on sending emails to the international headquarter. actualy theres a new chapter at manila especifically at the philippine christian university chapter , if ever you`ll be back in the philippines pls visit the silliman university chapter of delta upsilon.
we do hope you could bring any foriegn du`s there...
thanks for the advice and hail delta upsilon...we do have four active chapters in the philippines now...we do hope the international head would be graterful that we had establish delta upsilon in the philippines....
Old 09-06-2006, 12:48 AM
GreekChat Member

helloo
from where are u ? how are u doin now??hows your chapter there??
by the way we are du from the philippines..
Old 10-02-2006, 09:50 PM
GreekChat Member

Talking pls support delta upsilon int`l fraternity in the philippines

good day to all delta upsilon in north america!!! we do hope you will know and acknowledge the presence of delta upsilon here in the philippines...we wuold be glad if you`ll visit the website...here is it:

http://www.geocities.com/duphil2004/deltaupsilon.html

feel free to email me or our chapters email addd. we would be happy if more delta upsilon will email to us...
Old 11-02-2006, 03:40 AM
GreekChat Member

good day brother

how are u doin now brother!!!

we do hope that u had inform the international that delta upsilon in the philippines has already four active chapters:

1. NEGROS ORIENTAL STATE UNIVERSITY CHAPTER
2. SILLIMAN UNIVERSITY CHAPTER
3. DIPOLOG MEDICAL CENTER COLLEGE FOUNDATION CHAPTER
4. PHILIPPINE CHRISTIAN UNIVERSITY CHAPTER

pls inform other chapters of delta upsilon in the united states.thanks and GOD BLESS!!!!
Closed Thread