GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Greek Life This forum is for various discussion topics regarding greek life. If you are posting a non-greek related message, please do so in one of the General Chat Topic forums.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,456
Threads: 115,511
Welcome to our newest member, zatylerahvso465
» Online Users: 2,617
0 members and 2,617 guests
No Members online

Old 10-18-2001, 09:47 AM
GreekChat Member

.............still waiting for our shirts.

-kai-

ZZ-kai-
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 10-18-2001, 11:32 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by ZZ-kai-
.............still waiting for our shirts.

-kai-

ZZ-kai-
I strongly urge you to contact your state's attorney general. This company is out of controal and deserves to be pursued by the state authorities. Most states have consumer complaint divisions who can asist you in resolving the matter. I would not pay for the shirts, personally, considering the work was wrong, incomplete and substandard. I am an attorney who sed to work in a consumer advocacy position and I have gotten good responses by complaining to the right people.
Old 11-07-2001, 03:22 PM
GreekChat Member

Just another update:

The money was credited back to the credit card....however, we still have no t-shirts. It took an e-mail with a threat of a lawsuit to get an answer from THE OWNER. He stated that the shirts are in production today, and you will have them by weeks end.

Its sad how some people do business, but I am happy that the owner is now aware of the problem.......and we will be getting our shirts.
Old 11-07-2001, 03:28 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to SigmaChiCard Send a message via Skype™ to SigmaChiCard
i went to their site and bitched em out via email for ya. he replied, just wanting to know who i am

Visit: BackSeat SandBar & MySpace
Old 11-07-2001, 03:34 PM
GreekChat Member

Thanks Sig! Miami Triad, baby! Anyways, I think forums like this will end up haunting a place of service like that. Word of mouth (or typing for that fact) spreads fast.

Miami, OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-07-2001, 03:40 PM
GreekChat Member

I hope that you insisted that they replace the shirts that were crooked, etc. and that they take a major discount for the delay and hassle they've put you through.
Old 11-27-2001, 03:55 PM
GreekChat Member

Put it in the books, folks! The shirts arrived today...........nearly two months after we needed them.

This place sucks my butt, do not take business to them!
Old 11-27-2001, 04:45 PM
GreekChat Member

Talking

Glad to know you FINALLY got your shirts! Sorry that you had to deal with that whole fiasco!
Old 11-27-2001, 11:49 PM
GreekChat Member

Angry

I ordered a Chi Omega shirt from them and it arrived WAY later than promised. They charged my account, obviously, but I was beginning to wonder if I'd ever get my shirt!
The shirt finally arrived (I think the Chi O's on this site remember me complaining about the length) and it wasn't all that great! I'm glad you warned everyone. I had only 1 shirt and it took forever...I'd be SUPER pissed if I had a bulk order and it took that long!
Hootie
Old 11-28-2001, 02:03 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to smiles23
Hello:

Sorry to hear about your t-shirts. We had a bad experience with Greek 101. We ordered pillow cases with turtles on them (our chapter mascot) but when they arrived they had roses on them. We called and they said that the pillow cases were pre-printed and we could only get the rose one's with Phi Sigma Sigma on them. HELLO: why did you let us order them in the first place???? Idiots!! They would not take the pillow cases back and the guy was a jerk. My friend told them she was going to tell every greek she new never to order anything from them. It was crazy!!! So I advise you all not to order from Greek 101 either!!!
Old 11-28-2001, 08:09 AM
GreekChat Member

Sorry to psych you all out, but the order is still not complete. After going home yesterday and going through the order, we are still missing one XXXL shirt. So, practically the largest guy on campus is still missing his shirt. He is the last guy I would want to piss off, but I don't have to worry, hes my brother. Too bad that NY is so far away from WI, otherwise I'd send him to get his shirt.

I will keep everyone updated, because I want this to get as much traffic as possible.
Old 11-28-2001, 04:42 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Serenity
Angry Greek101 Sucks!!

Quote:
Originally posted by smiles23
We had a bad experience with Greek 101. We ordered pillow cases with turtles on them (our chapter mascot) but when they arrived they had roses on them. We called and they said that the pillow cases were pre-printed and we could only get the rose one's with Phi Sigma Sigma on them. HELLO: why did you let us order them in the first place???? Idiots!! They would not take the pillow cases back and the guy was a jerk. My friend told them she was going to tell every greek she new never to order anything from them. It was crazy!!! So I advise you all not to order from Greek 101 either!!!
I second that, smiles23!! I ordered a baby doll T-shirt from them with embroidered letters waaaaaaaaaaaay back in September. I still have not received it. Their customer service is the pits. I will never order from them again.

What really pisses me off is the fact that they want to get indignant when you check them on these issues. HELLO!?! I'm the customer!! I'm always right!! C'mon, they can't be that busy. Not with their service as bad as it is...
Old 11-29-2001, 09:39 AM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs down greek 101

we ordered bid day t-shirts from greek 101 and they forgot to put the logo on like 10 of them. i mean how hard is it to make them all the same? they forgot like the most important thing on the shirt!? needless to say...they won't be called again!
Old 11-29-2001, 09:37 PM
GreekChat Member

Alpha Xi,

My fiance, who happens to be an AXiD too, ordered their Formal Glasses from Greek 101. Well, they ended up sending some High School Prom glasses to our house...like 150 of them. They said, "Don't worry, just keep them...we'll send yours out right away"

After a month or so, they finally came. But, we were stuck with 150 HS prom glasses. ***Hint*** If you ever get glasses you don't want, take finger nail polish and disolve the ink on the glasses, then you don't have the logo/design on it anymore, just some nice champagne glasses. She ended up giving them out 2 per person, to her chapter. Oh well, free glasses.

Greek 101 sucks too!
Old 11-30-2001, 10:57 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Japera1920
Talking

ZZ-Kai,
I just sent you a private message. I live in the Hempstead area in New York. Repsonse soon as you can.