GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Kappa > Kappa Alpha Psi
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,452
Threads: 115,511
Welcome to our newest member, saphqueen
» Online Users: 2,281
0 members and 2,281 guests
No Members online

Old 08-30-2008, 11:28 PM
GreekChat Member

Kappa Korner

Just posting this for any brothers who are going to be in the area. On 10-10-08 thru 10-11-08 Central State University is having its homecoming. If any brothers live near or are in the Dayton, OH. area, the brothers of the Delta Zeta chapter would be delighted to have you there. We set it out as usual and have a hostpitality suite. As far as I know, there's also going to be a step show too. I plan on being there myself. I go every year.

Hope to see some brothers from greekchat there.
Romans 1:16
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 08-31-2008, 01:50 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post

Just posting this for any brothers who are going to be in the area. On 10-10-08 thru 10-11-08 Central State University is having its homecoming. If any brothers live near or are in the Dayton, OH. area, the brothers of the Delta Zeta chapter would be delighted to have you there. We set it out as usual and have a hostpitality suite. As far as I know, there's also going to be a step show too. I plan on being there myself. I go every year.

Hope to see some brothers from greekchat there.
YO YOOOOOOO!!!

Funny you mentioned this, because I was at CSU yesterday paying the campus a visit. I like what they have done to the place. No more Pinn/Hughes and Lane, Broaddus, and Page dorms.

I wanted to come last year, but I didn't know the date. I saw some really good footage of last year's DZ homecoming on YouTube courtesy of this one Nupe I knew very well when I attended there.

I'll pass this on to the other brothers at my chapter, especially the DZ Nupes (one who is our Vice Polemarch, and two others who are sands (and 50 year initiates), among others.

See you down there in October.
Old 09-01-2008, 05:28 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAPital PHINUst View Post
YO YOOOOOOO!!!
Old 09-01-2008, 05:41 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
YO YOOOOOOO!!!

Funny you mentioned this, because I was at CSU yesterday paying the campus a visit. I like what they have done to the place. No more Pinn/Hughes and Lane, Broaddus, and Page dorms.

I wanted to come last year, but I didn't know the date. I saw some really good footage of last year's DZ homecoming on YouTube courtesy of this one Nupe I knew very well when I attended there.

I'll pass this on to the other brothers at my chapter, especially the DZ Nupes (one who is our Vice Polemarch, and two others who are sands (and 50 year initiates), among others.

See you down there in October.
What's happenin' Phi? You were up there yesterday? Was everyone hangin' out in the breezeway? LOL. That was the hangout especially during this time before classes started. When I was there, Central was a party school. I'm not sure how it is now. If they were hangin' out in the breezeway then I'm sure nothing has changed.

Yup, I was amazed when I went back for HC last year and the year before that how much things had changed. Made me wonder where everyone was being housed. Since there is no more Broaddus where are the football players living?

I plan on going again this year. I hope to see you there. That means I'll finally get a chance to meet a Nupe from greekchat. I've met 5 people from this site, 4 if you don't include the person who told me about greekchat. All of them are cool people, but none of them are Nupes. I'm going to be staying with two of my sands, Ed and Mario. We reserved a room, so if you need a place to stay, you can stay with us.

Yeah, let all the brothers know....B-Rock especially. He was rolling back when I was in highschool. That was back when all the greeks on the yard couldn't have a line. Some of the brothers you were rolling with were there last year. They would be glad to see you.

Phi V

Last edited by PrettyBoy; 09-07-2008 at 06:06 AM.
Old 09-05-2008, 04:21 AM
GreekChat Member

This is a slide show of last year's homecoming. Two of my sands are in the slide show. The Nupe spinning the kane was made in 96'. He was the ace of the last line I made (pledged).

I didn't see myself in the slide show. I must have not been there at the time. I was either on my way down there, or somewhere I shouldn't have been. But then again, I am very camera shy.

Enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osDoTOhWCgg
Central State University DZ Nupes (my school)
Old 09-06-2008, 12:11 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
This is a slide show of last year's homecoming. Two of my sands are in the slide show. The Nupe spinning the kane was made in 96'. He was the ace of the last line I made (pledged).

Enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osDoTOhWCgg

Central State University DZ Nupes (my school)
I knew Marlin very well when I was there. He was good peeps. Had I stayed at CSU, we could've been sands. I gave him a holla last year when I saw this YT vid. And to think I was up in Cleveland this past July and I didn't give him a holla to let him know I was in town. Dangit!

But last year's homecoming looked krunk as all get out--I'm mad for missing it (I think it was because it conflicted with Capital's homecoming and I had tickets to the homecoming's 10 yr. reunion dinner as well. Betcha I won't miss this year's CSU HC).

Old 09-06-2008, 04:26 AM
GreekChat Member

*walks in room*

Hey, PB and fellow nupes!!!!
Ahem, carry on

*exits room*
Old 09-07-2008, 05:47 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I knew Marlin very well when I was there. He was good peeps. Had I stayed at CSU, we could've been sands. I gave him a holla last year when I saw this YT vid. And to think I was up in Cleveland this past July and I didn't give him a holla to let him know I was in town. Dangit!

But last year's homecoming looked krunk as all get out--I'm mad for missing it (I think it was because it conflicted with Capital's homecoming and I had tickets to the homecoming's 10 yr. reunion dinner as well. Betcha I won't miss this year's CSU HC).
Yup that's right. You were pre-pledging with those guys. I saw Marlin's line once, twice at the most. I was too close to graduation at the time. But yeah, Marlin is a good brother. If you would have stayed at Central that line would have been six like my line.

Last year's HC was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed myself, but the step show wasn't good though. I hope it's much better this year. The Alphas and the Deltas won it last year.

I'm looking forward to meeting you Nupe. I was at Central when you were there, so you do look familiar based on the photos you've posted on here. There are no photos of me on greekchat...well, there was one but I had it deleted, for certain reasons plus it was a picture of me when I was 4 years old, so you may not recognize me at homecoming. Are you coming by yourself or are you bringing some more brothers with you? Does B-Rock know about it?
Old 09-07-2008, 05:51 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aideclaire View Post
*walks in room*

Hey, PB and fellow nupes!!!!
Ahem, carry on

*exits room*
Hey aideclaire, long time no chat. I still post quite a bit on those exotic car chatsites you told me about.

Good to hear from you.
Old 09-28-2008, 04:21 AM
GreekChat Member

Old 10-13-2008, 03:39 AM
GreekChat Member

KAP

KAP, I'm glad you made it back safe and sound. It was good to meet you in person. I had no clue you knew so many old head DZ Nupes and vise versa, so technically you weren't a guest. Next year we'll plan it better, so we can hang out more. I lost track of you. Where did you go? Anyway, you didn't miss anything at the double tree. The 1st night was off the hook though. You missed that one. B-Rock was at that one. Anyway, that was the best step show I've ever seen. The Nupes rocked that sh**!!!!!!!!.

Good to see you Nupe, thanks for coming out, and you're always welcome at DZ.

Phi V

btw: If you get any picture downloads, all the pictures with me in it, PM them to me if you can, but please don't post them on here. Thanks.
Old 11-02-2008, 07:30 AM
GreekChat Member

This is part of the 2008 CSU homecoming Kappa Alpha Psi stepshow that I went to (that we won). I wish they would have youtubed the whole thing. I'll just say this. The Nupes are just flat out smooth.

Other frats are just...there.... I guess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q_FJ5i7GuI DZ Baby! DZ!
Old 12-26-2008, 11:25 PM
GreekChat Member

Is anyone going to the upkoming Klave?
Old 12-27-2008, 06:26 PM
GreekChat Member

I'm planning on attending the klave. I'm trying to get my money right to attend as a registered participant. I know it's about 5 days long so I need to take my lady to DC first before I disappear for a week.
Old 12-28-2008, 12:26 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_I_A_Nupe View Post
I'm planning on attending the klave. I'm trying to get my money right to attend as a registered participant. I know it's about 5 days long so I need to take my lady to DC first before I disappear for a week.
I've got a chapter brother living there, so I'm in that one. He pledged at DZ in 81'. That's him walking in front of some scrollers as a dean when he was a student back in 83'.