GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Dating & Relationships

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,126
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, babobygooglet93
» Online Users: 814
0 members and 814 guests
No Members online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-03-2011, 03:49 AM
GreekChat Member

A Kappa's Girl. Advice please.

Hey y'all. I'm don't know why I wasn't able to sign in under my original user I.D. I'm new to the bond of Kappa Alpha Psi. The last time I posted here for advice, I was a potential pledge. A quick recap. I slept with my frat brother's girlfriend over the summer, and at the time, I had some concerns about him finding out about it and not being able to be a Kappa because of it. I thought he found out through the grapevine, but he didn't even know. He never found out. I made it on line and crossed so, I never told him. I decided not to say anything thinking he would never find out. The problem is she's pregnant, but she doesn't know if it's his or mine. They broke up over winter break, and she and I had sex again shortly before we got back to school. He also had sex with her when we got back to school, and now they're back together. She's 3 months pregnant and he thinks it's his baby, so he's all excited about it. I congratulated him, but she thinks it could possibly be mine since he had sex within the same week that I had sex with her. I only got with her because they had broken up. This isn't a joke, I'm asking here, because I don't want it to get out. Should I say anything, by telling him that the kid could be mine? Serious question. I'm in a really bad bind, your help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Tre