GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Sigma > Sigma Alpha
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,452
Threads: 115,511
Welcome to our newest member, saphqueen
» Online Users: 1,522
0 members and 1,522 guests
No Members online

Old 10-21-2002, 11:43 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to murraygrl1
Talking Awsome convention!

Ok, I will use one of the popular phrases in Texas.... HOWDY!!!!! Convention rocked, it was the first convention for the girls of Alpha Upsilon and we were really excited the whole way there (which was a 12 hour car drive)! We had a great time and I reallllllyyyyyy want to go back to Texas as soon as possible... it was great! We met some awsome girls and I consider it a honor to be able to call them sisters! Plus we got to see Emerson Drive in concert... I never really was a fan before, but woo hoo, they are hotties and their music is really good! So all the girls that missed out this year, hope to see you next year in Lisle!
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 10-22-2002, 11:49 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to MKG81 Send a message via Yahoo to MKG81
Cool I Agree!!!

I have to agree, convention was great, It was awesome to meet so many new people!!! If anyone ever wants to visit the Sigma Chapter, just let me know. We'd be more than happy to have ya'll!

Sigma Alpha Love & Mine,
Meghan
2nd Vice-President, Sigma Chapter
Old 10-22-2002, 10:13 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to gibbieWVU Send a message via Yahoo to gibbieWVU
fun times :)

The ladies from Chi we had a blast!! Granted it required a 20 hour drive straight through on the way down and on the way home, broken into two days (bad weather and just being plain tired)... but we were sooo excited that we could attend a convention again (two chi sisters went to St Louis a few years ago-- both which are now alumni reed and grandma ..hehee)

we were all very glad to have had the opportunity to go to Dallas....a summary of cool things that happened...we met some really awesome sisters from across the area and we went to MEDIEVEL TIMES for dinner friday night of convention hehee...Sara got us reservations about a week prior....it was soooo much fun (it was like being 5 again...hehee) (and we saw how easy I guess Eastern Texas (is that right) floods, as that happens at sea level....have to say we did go through mountain withdrawl..WVU is right in the middle of mountain ranges of Appalachian Mtns...) IT WAS AN AWESOME TRIP THOUGH!!!

and Chi does apologize for not being present on saturday...we had noted the weather patterns of the drive we had and decided it better to relax/nap and then leave...as we left saturday at 4pm CST....it was a good thing too because we didnt get back to Morgantown until 230am EST technically monday morning....(we had a stopover to sleep in W.Memphis and then did not rush in the rain to get home) but we finally made it home!!!

one other thing..hehee....who by the way got a door prize that was in a green gift bag??hehee...we were sort of wondering who got ours....HOW DO YOU LIKE IT? hehee
Old 10-24-2002, 10:01 PM
GreekChat Member

Question Sorry I missed it!

Sounds like everyone had a great time at convention. I'm sorry I missed out. Where is convention this next year????
Old 10-24-2002, 11:19 PM
GreekChat Member

You are going to love it... Lisle, Illinois (next to Naperville)!
Old 10-25-2002, 02:20 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to UTKPeaches Send a message via AIM to UTKPeaches
Cool

The Theta sisters had an awesome time in Texas also!!! Very beautiful state despite the floods. Convention was so much fun (I'm already looking forward to next year)!!!! I can't wait to see some of ya'll again.

Love,
Em
Old 10-26-2002, 01:44 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to MKG81 Send a message via Yahoo to MKG81
Can't wait

A lot of my sisters were hoping for convention to be further away, but I'm excited that it is only a short drive from Home. I love Chicago and there are so MANY fun things to do up there. The museums are fabulous as well as Navy Pier and Lilse isn't that far from downtown!!! So I am truly looking forward to next year's convention!!! It was great to meet everyone down in Texas and I can't wait for you to come to our area next year!!!