GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Beta > Beta Sigma Phi
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,429
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, Zae_TheCreator
» Online Users: 2,274
1 members and 2,273 guests
PGD-GRAD

Old 02-24-2002, 09:02 PM
GreekChat Member

How do I join?

I'd really love to join Beta Sigma Phi. I'm living in the Washington DC area. I'm a graduate student at UMD.
What's the best way to do this?
Thanks!
Lynn
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 02-25-2002, 05:30 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to prospectiverushee
Cool Re: How do I join?

Quote:
Originally posted by chasm_lynn
I'd really love to join Beta Sigma Phi. I'm living in the Washington DC area. I'm a graduate student at UMD.
What's the best way to do this?
Thanks!
Lynn
Hi Lynn,

Let me be the first to welcome you to the Beta Sigma Phi board.
I am not a member yet, I'm still trying to find a chapter here in the Dallas area. Anyway, the best way of joining is to first look over the website www.betasigmaphi.org It will give you all sorts of good information about how the history of the sorority. The website has been recently updated and looks awesome now. Then when you really you write to membership@betasigmaphi.org
From there, you'll get a reply email where you tell just a little about yourself. That information gets sent to the different city councils in your area and the Vice Presidents of the city councils look it over and send it to differnt chapters and from there, you get invitations to attend diffenert activities with different chapters.

You can attend as many or as few events as you like. You said that you are a grad student, so I'm sure you are pretty busy with school. The ladies will work with you on that. They are awesome.
I think I've covered everything. Bernie and Laura are members of Beta Sigma Phi and drop by the board from time to time. I'll sure they add to this thread if I missed anything. If you have any questions feel free to PM or emai me. Keep me posted on how things go with you.

Again welcome to the board and GC,
prospectiverushee