GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Dating & Relationships
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,452
Threads: 115,511
Welcome to our newest member, saphqueen
» Online Users: 1,479
0 members and 1,479 guests
No Members online
Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2003, 08:13 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by ADPiViolets
Please do not speak on behalf of white people.
LOL!

UF_Pike, please present the stats that show where blacks and Latinos in FL benefit more? I am in Florida and I am calling bullsh*t on that one.

Back on topic...

Not only are you ignorant (yes i said it IGNORANT), but your miseducated friends are as well. Birds of a feather...

I find it interesting that the very things you find "ghetto" or representitive of blacks, are the things YOU pay your money for and support.

You said that lots of black girls are attracted to you? I still think they are suffering from self-hatred. Actually, judging from your attitude, PLUS your pics, ANY girl that is attracted to you must loathe herself something awful.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 02-19-2003, 08:22 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by librasoul22
LOL!

UF_Pike, please present the stats that show where blacks and Latinos in FL benefit more? I am in Florida and I am calling bullsh*t on that one.

Back on topic...

Not only are you ignorant (yes i said it IGNORANT), but your miseducated friends are as well. Birds of a feather...

I find it interesting that the very things you find "ghetto" or representitive of blacks, are the things YOU pay your money for and support.

You said that lots of black girls are attracted to you? I still think they are suffering from self-hatred. Actually, judging from your attitude, PLUS your pics, ANY girl that is attracted to you must loathe herself something awful.

hahahaha, STFU!!!!
Old 02-19-2003, 08:45 PM
GreekChat Member

Librasoul22, Starang21, and FYI2004, you've all taken the words out of my mouth. I'm through with this thread. **waving bye as I head back over to 'my regular' forums**
Old 02-19-2003, 09:21 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by UF_PikePC98
Looks like we got another undercover GC'er who's ashamed to use their real screen name.

Before I read the last few posts, I was actually considering getting the other people to leave you alone.
Not it seems that the longer you open your mouth, you dig yourself a bigger hole.
My sister only wears american eagle, gap, abercrombie, and old navy. she isnt white just a damn good dresser.

Black people and white people alike tell her that she is trying to be white. Just because I am black, I gotta wear tight hoochie going to the club clothing with heels and have my hair four feet high in different shades of color. Now I know that this style has spilled over and crossed ethnic lines. Come on people, I should be able to choose what I want to wear without jepordizing my race. My favorite stores to shop are wet seal and express. Does that make me a wanna be blonde?
Old 02-19-2003, 09:30 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to damasa Send a message via AIM to damasa Send a message via Yahoo to damasa
Quote:
Actually, judging from your attitude, PLUS your pics, ANY girl that is attracted to you must loathe herself something awful.

#1 best quote on gc in 2003......
Old 02-20-2003, 12:45 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to lovelyivy84
Quote:
LOL!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. SO TRUE! Oily, pasty and generally as unattractive physically as he comes across on this board is how I would describe him from those raggedy ass pics. I mean ever since I laughed my ass off the first time someone forwarded them to me as a joke this has been the case. I know you agree so we'll move on....

I mean I get so freakin TIRED of those who are not intelligent enough to understand that there is no monolithic racial culture! As a West Indian female I can tell you that culturally I am JUST as different from SOME black people as I am from some white people. We don't eat the same things, wear the same things, talk the same way, but we all know damn well that once we get into this country that people will always see us as just black, the end. SO when I go home I eat ackee and saltfish and listen to people "chat patois".

According to this idiot's view of black that would mean I'm not black. But I SURE as hell ain't white either. There are millions of people just like me. Let me know when you manage to find some assinine category you can claim I and mine belong in.

Okay as funny as that was HOW DID YOU GUYS LET THIS IDIOT HIJACK THE THREAD?? So moving on FOR REAL.

Back on topic....

I have been good freinds with and dated really truly ALL different races/ethnicities in my life: asian, hispanic, indian, black, jewish, italian, plain ol wasp, . I don't have a racial preference. It's more about what you have to say to me as a person than the color of your skin. My Mom has never really had a problem with it, probably because she doesn't believe that much will come out of interracial relationships with a caucasian male. She may be right- there are just some things that one minority never needs to explain to another, be they Asian, hispanic or black.

Okay actually I'm wrong, I DO have a preference. Hispanic men. Fortunately hispanic men cover about every socially identified racial group under the sun- I have seen black, white, asian EVERY kind of Puerto Rican. So I think I'm good to go, lol.
It may be said with rough accuracy that there are three stages in the life of a strong people. First, it is a small power, and fights small powers. Then it is a great power, and fights great powers. Then it is a great power, and fights small powers, but pretends that they are great powers, in order to rekindle the ashes of its ancient emotion and vanity.-- G.K. Chesterton
Closed Thread